Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats scary is people are fine with collective punishment while the real threats continue.

Oh look. The thing that people warned about is happening.

Color me shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Yeah but when you look at things like the 10 commandments, they didn't exactly hide those deep within a book so the followers could claim it was "religion of peace"

No no you had a guy go up onto a mountain, have a massive DMT trip, carve some words into stone, and then come down the mountain to present them.

And as much as I don't like to admit it, one of those stone tablets clearly said, without any haziness or lack of interpretation, "Thou shalt not kill"

right? You'd think if the Muslim faith valued life so much they could go to great lengths to preach this message, rather then limit to a few lines DEEP within an ancient book.

Almost as if it is a passing thought...
    And that worked out very well, christians from this day on never killed anyone, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure hope you guys aren't outraged. If you are, you're letting the terrorists win!

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Those shites in any terrorist group aren't true Muslims. I'm atheist with a catholic upbringing, and I have met muslims on my profession and, whenever the topic arises they all state that Islam truly is a religion of peace and one should not even harm anyone else, even from another faith or none at all, as "all people are creation of Allah, thus sacred." Killing people because they don't pray they way you do isn't a guideline of any religion. It's the trademark of religious-backed terrorism.
    “And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.”

(Quran, Sura 2, verse 191).

Islam is a religion of hatred and genocide.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-03-22 at 03:38 PM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

But Christianity, for the most part, teaches its followers to value life.

From what I've heard of the Muslim faith, it does not. From what I've heard, most of it teaches its followers to disrespect mortal laws because Mortal Laws don't matter.
    Yes it does teach exactly that. And it teaches tolerance towards other religions, it teaches charity a whole lot more than Christianity does, it teaches kindness and all the good things. And just like the Bible it seems to have ambiguous lines in its texts that can be misinterpreted. The biggest difference being that where Jesus taught you to not fight back, Islam kinda says go get 'em when you're attacked. Now, it doesn't take a genius to construe an attack on your people for whatever bullshit reason you want. Israel is a perfect scapegoat, bam instant jihad. That is the only flaw of the religion that I'd accept. But by now most Muslim countries have accepted that Israel is there to stay and have given up open hostility about it. So that argument should by all rights have died down by now, if only we stopped poking the damn bear every few years...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Guess the crusades did not happen in the name of God and Christianity.
    Or anything else a person says he does for "Something".

Religion is a thing of the past, the sooner we can rid of it the better.
    Starting with the most disgusting one in 2016 - Islam.
    You do know that Islam started the Crusades outside of Arabia two years after Muhammad’s death of a fever in AD 632 way before Christianity started to fight back.

I was about to say the same thing but stopped in fear of being called racist or be compared to Trump or something.

I almost feel that intense blood shed and war is the only path to people in that region starting to question religion and its impact on daily life.
    The motivation is different with Drumpf. He just wants isolationism because he wants it for the US and because it serves his agenda. He doesn't for one bit care about the other side, if they starved, he wouldn't give two fucks. My intention is for them to solve their problems and then join us at a later stage as an enlightened people in modern societies. Fuck, I think Islam countries would be a great addition to the international community once they stopped being so... religious. :P

Arab architecture alone is worth all the trouble. Their cities are awesome. So is their oil. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/t...-about-sharia/

In case anyone is interested in what numbers of Muslims believe in what.
    I´d say i can find comparable numbers for christians supporting the death penalty and that laws should be based on god and the holy book.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I blame wilders for kids cheering on the attacks in brussels. Learn to read.

I blame terrorists for terrorists actions, not all muslims blindly since i didn't grew up inside a bubble and can actual put human faces to that group, muslims aren't some "foreign" group to me that all think alike as if they were a bunch of ants.
    And neither have I, I had a few Muslim friends in my old job back in the Netherlands and never had any issues with them till a few years back when they decided to kick a white friends teeth in for dating a Muslim girl.
    I have seen the bullshit that goes in that environment and decided that I did not want anything to do with it and broke off my friendship right then and there.
    1 of them is now a pretty extreme fucker living in Arnhem and swears to get back at the white people keeping him down.
    Have not spoken to him in 2 years so no idea what the story is now.

You keep saying "I don't live in a bubble so I am correct" to everyone that disagree's with you but you don't know what other people's story is, what they seen and what they done.
    Having an opinion on a subject that is not the same as yours does not make mine incorrect or wrong.

Maybe you should stop trying to bully people that don't agree with your standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    And that worked out very well, Christians from this day on never killed anyone, ever.

It's not about the people following the religion it is about the religion itself. The story of the man climbing the mountain and having the DMT experience... It is meant to be impactful. The story is meant to show its followers that there are certain rules set in stone. It is one of the "core rules" from the D&D guide.

Why doesn't the Koran emphasize such rules? Why is "Killing an innocent" almost a passing thought? You'd think it would be rule number 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    You do know that Islam started the Crusades outside of Arabia two years after Muhammad’s death of a fever in AD 632 way before Christianity started to fight back.
    Doesn't matter who started it, both were disgusting and wrong and religion has no place in 2016.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terribly sorry for all the victims there in Brussels.

I wish the families who lost people the very best.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter who started it, both were disgusting and wrong and religion has no place in 2016.
    How dare Christians fight back!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I´d say i can find comparable numbers for christians supporting the death penalty and that laws should be based on god and the holy book.
    The numbers are not even close. In Europe the churches remove their crosses to not offend migrants........so yea.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The solution is not hyperventilate and treat terrorism like the 2.5 problem out of 10 that is, rather than a 9 out 10 problem, that it isn't.

You'd think the use spending trillions of dollars over-reacting to 9/11 would have kind of been taken as the definitive guide of what not to do.

But here we are. 15 years later, and a couple assholes with some bombs blow up the front door of some public facilities and kill a couple dozen people (an outrage for sure), and we're right back to pretending that terrorism is an existential threat and we should adopt extreme measures like expel all the Muslims, reject multiculturalism and pan-europeanism or don't take refugees or something of that nature.

I'll say it again, the people who turn terrorism into a an Independence Day-City Destroy level threat aren't merely "letting the terrorist win", to use that tired phrase, they're ISIS and Al Qaeda's most important accomplices. These groups are no existential threats. They do not threaten our way of life. They are capable of small scale mayhem and that's it. But boy, they'd certainly love for you and I to pretend they're on the march, taking over planet earth, and a mere few victories away from slaughtering each and everyone of us infidels.

So folks, let's not be ISIS's willing accomplices, k?
    And this, guys, is how you fight terrorism best, ultimately. By not being terrorised. Skroe's attitude is actually pulling the teeth of that old dog. You'd think having dealt with the IRA, RAF and ETA in Europe, we'd know about this. But the past decade or two have been rather peaceful here, perhaps we forgot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    How dare Christians fight back!
    There is a difference between fighting back and invading 20 countries and murdering entire city's.
    I hope you can agree with that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but when you look at things like the 10 commandments, they didn't exactly hide those deep within a book so the followers could claim it was "religion of peace"

No no you had a guy go up onto a mountain, have a massive DMT trip, carve some words into stone, and then come down the mountain to present them.

And as much as I don't like to admit it, one of those stone tablets clearly said, without any haziness or lack of interpretation, "Thou shalt not kill"

right? You'd think if the Muslim faith valued life so much they could go to great lengths to preach this message, rather then limit to a few lines DEEP within an ancient book.

Almost as if it is a passing thought...
    They do preach this, when people question that i often point to Indonesia. A country which is very large has a very large muslim population but isn't exclusive to that religion and provides less IS fighters than a country as australia does, but that country does put in a lot of effort in the teachings and prevents radicalization that way, hence they are getting targeted by IS.

Radicalization means indoctrination, isolation you don't radicalize in a normal mosque you get picked up from there or on your sport club and taken to illegal prayer houses, where we all knows what happens.

Much like christianity there are many branches, let's speak about the OT true the tablets said do not kill. Yet do you remember the verses about the 10 plagues? how many people did god supposedly kill there with moses as his messenger. All those religions are the same damn thing and they are all full of contradictions where you can pick and chose from as you seem fit for your purpose.

Reason i stepped away from christianity a long time ago and only reason you'll see me in a church ever is it for a marriage or burial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    The SYRIZA radical leftist govt of Greece is indirectly responsible for this. They, with their retarded "open borders for everyone" policy have allowed this to happen by letting into the EU tens of thousands of radical Muslims and Jihadists.

The Minister of Defence, Panos KAMMENOS, has repeatedly threatened the EU of "letting into the EU Jihadists".

Based on what is broadcasted here in Greece on REAL FM Radio Station, a Radio Station friendly to the radical left SYRIZA govt and the nation's most popular radio station, Greek authorities have provided Greek passports to Jihadists and other radical Muslims and then sent them off to the EU with instructions to destroy the passports as soon as they arrive in Western Europe. Minister of Defence KAMMENOS is said to be involved in this.

I hope that the EU and the US will stop supporting SYRIZA and assist in removfing them from power.

SYRIZA, a party of radical leftists, communists, anarchists and neo-communists, is a good example of what happens when a country elects such a party in power.
    Your post is so retarded that my retard-o-meter exploded.

[Infracted - Please post constructively]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-03-22 at 02:31 PM.

Easy to say in the rich Western world filled with opportunities.

Much harder to say in the developing world, where religion is synonymous with ancestor worship, family and local tradition, and can be the only avenue to any advancement beyond basic education.

I'm atheist but the religiosity of the developing world is not some great mystery.