Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I still no have wifi (hard to explain, tldr is my compuper's cd drive doesn't work so I can't install the router), so I can't help or do cool online things with the 3DS.

First name Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    thanks ^^
    Sorted out I take it? Otherwise can help once I get home later today...

You've been fully registered and I am online!

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Sorted out I take it? Otherwise can help once I get home later today...
    Its sorted

Thanks Well!

Im sorted.

Thanks Well!
    If you need anything else, just tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Sorry, I still no have wifi (hard to explain, tldr is my compuper's cd drive doesn't work so I can't install the router), so I can't help or do cool online things with the 3DS.

First name Patrick.
    What router model do you have?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What router model do you have?
    Linksys WRT54G2 V1

Linksys WRT54G2 V1
    I'm not familiar with CISCO wifi routers, but generally speaking you don't install any drivers and can easily set up the router by connecting directly to it through web interface. Base on your Linksys's user guide, this should be case of your one as well and on the cd-rom is just some kind of wizard that sets it up for you.

Type 192.168.1.1 into your browser's address field, hit enter, leave the user name empty and enter admin as a password. Then it should be easy to set up so long as you know what you're doing...

Linksys WRT54G2 V1
    Plug the router in, type the IP 192.168.1.1 on your browser and use username "admin" and password "admin" and you can get to the router settings.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2016-03-22 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if the Legendary birds that are being distributed are going to be available in the netherlands?

Dunno but would check some Dutch Nintendo FB page if there is. Seems Polish one will distribute codes tonight at 6.30 and Czech one has been doing promo as well since last Friday.

I've just got the last one and have one spare Moltres if anyone would want.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had too much fun at the end:
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ra...ttle-348170893

Also: He missed so many head smashes
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2016-03-22 at 04:24 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    I had too much fun at the end:
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ra...ttle-348170893

Also: He missed so many head smashes
    I'm tilted form watching that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Usually off of the legendaries, though in cases like Black & White I may pick depending on which ideology I wish to align myself with RP wise.

Appearance.

Congratulations!

1) I like your RP approach to the games, though I didn't know what the legendaries of BW meant at the time, but Zekrom looked awesome =p

2) Appearance is indeed important

3) Thank you very much! :P

Deleted
    Working on Hoenn part of the national dex now, and so far i got 81 of them. Gotta say though, it's starting to get a bit boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working on Hoenn part of the national dex now, and so far i got 81 of them. Gotta say though, it's starting to get a bit boring.
    Do what I did, start a weekends-only project, focus on breeding competitives, and (if you want a full 'competitive' living dex) use the better rejects/duplicates for LC/NFE or 'lulz' sets. 9 or 10 entries a week isn't very time consuming. I started in December of 2014, using almost every weekend, and I'm wrapping up on a full living competitive (sorta) dex in a few weeks, maybe less since I'm so close and mildly impatient at this point.

Way less boring than trying to marathon it all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by innovalias View Post
    Do what I did, start a weekends-only project, focus on breeding competitives, and (if you want a full 'competitive' living dex) use the better rejects/duplicates for LC/NFE or 'lulz' sets. 9 or 10 entries a week isn't very time consuming. I started in December of 2014, using almost every weekend, and I'm wrapping up on a full living competitive (sorta) dex in a few weeks, maybe less since I'm so close and mildly impatient at this point.

This is a nice idea since you also get to do creative sets for some underused Pokemon at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by innovalias View Post

I've been doing this for a few months, currently doing Hoenn pokémon, but i'm missing a few that have their hidden ability available only through transfer.

Also, fuck volbeat/illumise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing X for the first time and wow there is so much variety in wild pokemon, even in the starting zones. Wish i knew this sooner, wouldve got this instead of OR way back lol
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    Playing X for the first time and wow there is so much variety in wild pokemon, even in the starting zones. Wish i knew this sooner, wouldve got this instead of OR way back lol
    Yeap. There are tons of pokes in each route. You got a lot to choose from!