She is smoking hawt
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    We're getting close. Kind of a good thing and a bad thing I guess. The suspense is killing me, and I almost want to skip ahead and see what's going to happen with Negan. But then I know we'll have to go like 6+ months with no Walking Dead before the next season starts. :| So that kind of sucks. Walking Dead and Vikings are the only shows I care for, so I don't watch much TV at all between seasons.
    We can hope that the second season of Fear the Walking Dead will be better then the first. I don't have high hopes though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping it's Glenn. I'd settle for Morgan too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    We can hope that the second season of Fear the Walking Dead will be better then the first. I don't have high hopes though.
    I hope they focus on a different city - Atlanta and the CDC, Washington DC or New York

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I hope they focus on a different city - Atlanta and the CDC, Washington DC or New York
    I'm fairly sure it won't. They're following the same characters, who were in L.A., and now are on a boat?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Seems to be set at sea

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Seems to be set at sea
    Um no, they will be in Mexico from what I heard.

Some spoiler bits for:

06x15 "East"

- The episode opens with Carol who has met a group of saviors led by a guy named Hiro. Later we see how Carol met these people.

- After Rick is told by Tobin of Carol's departure, he and Morgan leave in search of her.

- Carol uses her ruse of “helplessness” as she always does and abruptly disposes of them with a gun that was hidden in her sleeve. But unbeknownst to her one of the men survived.

- Morgan and Rick come upon a zombie that they are concerned may be Carol but after seeing that it's not her they kill it. They spot a guy in custom-made armor and chase him into an abandoned barn. The guy starts screaming that zombies are coming and Rick and Morgan have to kill a few, then Rick turns his gun on the armored guy. Before Rick can kill him, Morgan pushes Rick saving the other man's life. Morgan explains why he saved the man in armor to Rick by confessing that he'd secretly held a Wolf captive and thinks he succeeded in reaching him.

- Rick tells Morgan that Michonne stole his protein bar.

- Carol is ambushed by the savior who survived her attack, he shoots her a few times (in the leg and arm) and has her down for the kill. But just in the nick of time Morgan comes to the rescue with a pistol.

- Morgan tries to reason with him but the man will not give up his gun or pursuit. Morgan ends up shooting Carol’s assailant, finally breaking his own code and kills him.

- Back at Alexandria, Maggie wants a new haircut and asks Enid to do it, but Enid is worried that she'll cut it too short because she was used to cutting her father's hair. But as you've seen, the new look turns out ok... then Maggie starts getting stomach pains.(RIP Glenn)

- As you saw in the promo Daryl ends rides off from Alexandria. He ends up in the woods where he's found by members of the group that go after him including Michonne. The end of the episode features him surrounded by Dwight and his saviors, ambushed from behind. Dwight shoots Daryl from behind and Daryl’s blood is splattered on the camera. (but don't fear/jump for joy just yet.. the source confirms that if you watch the scene in slow motion you can see that the gun was pointed to Daryl’s shoulder) End credits.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

"Morgan explains why he saved the man in armor to Rick by confessing that he'd secretly held a Wolf captive and thinks he succeeded in reaching him."

For fucks sake.

For the love of god, just kill Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    "Morgan explains why he saved the man in armor to Rick by confessing that he'd secretly held a Wolf captive and thinks he succeeded in reaching him."

For fucks sake.

For the love of god, just kill Morgan.
    At least he finally kills someone
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    Sounds pretty gash. Glenn 2.0.

Finally Morgen gets closure on who at his protein bar

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate Morgan so much. No other character has irked me like his. His retarded ideology has infected Carol. Years of building her arc up to be shat on within half a season thanks to Morgan. JFC.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    - Rick tells Morgan that Michonne stole his protein bar.
    Hah get fucked Morgan! No but seriously fuck this dude but I'm glad he breaks his dumb ass principles. Some people need to die in their universe and he needs to come to terms with that shit. Of course goatfuck McGee could practice his bullshit philosophy when he was completely alone and nobody knew he was there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finale spoilers are going to pop up soon (like probably today soon), if you don't want to be spoiled at all for it, avoid pretty much anything that has to do with the series. (I'm sure people are gonna be good here and use spoiler tags and not be assholes, I'm more meaning for generally everywhere else on the net).

There were spoilers for the finale posted on one site already, but there seems to be some doubt as to whether or not they're true. Would definitely avoid the internet for a bit if you don't want it to be spoiled :P

Really, really hoping they're not true as it's going to have a lot of people very upset. Long story short, lucille cliffhanger

10+ Year Old Account
    (no actual spoilers here just discussion) Yup they better not be, I'm thinking of going blank for it, but eh, I'm trying to also be prepared for disappointment if they decide to actually do that horseshit. I'm waiting for TSDF on facebook first, they are 100% always right from that exact source, if it's true oh man the riots from the butchering of the scene would be catastrophic
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-03-23 at 06:32 AM.

Just want to thank everyone for using spoiler tags and not being rude.

Without going back through every 8 episode block I must say that this one so far hasn't had a dud IMO, and had several great episodes. And even the ones that were ony just good had moments of greatness in them. One of if not the best half seasons I can think of the show if this continues. Which is good since the last 8 were likely my pick for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Poor planning in this show always irks me. since the walls falling down and no one talking about extra defenses from the start is just baffling to me.
    Poor planning is where this show lives and breathes. Seriously, if this were "reality", the entire main cast would have been dead a dozen times over. Unfortunately they put characters in these situations on purpose as a means of character building (despite the fact that character building happens naturally); this latest was one of the conjoined "standing up to our fears" episode, showing the contrast between two weak characters, and how it turns out for them.

Don't get me wrong, it's good entertainment, but it makes me want to reach through the screen and strangle people.

I agree with most of your points, although I think it was possible that he just didn't wanna walk on tracks again because of terminus. Although i don't agree going on the tracks the way back was that foolish, are we to believe Dwight wouldn't have found them on the road? I don't even know how they found them on the tracks so I think they mighta had someone following them or something from the start.
    Again with the reality mentioned above, it was foolish. If you've just hit a big score, you go back the way you came. It's faster, and seeing as you don't want to risk losing your new found supplies, safer. Same situation Rick and Daryl were in with the truck when they met Jesus. They'd just found a major haul, no way in hell any sensible person would have risked losing that by going a different route, especially given the propensity for road clogging zombie herds and vicious biker gangs. It's the end of the world after all, if they wanted to explore the other route, they could easily do it the next day, with no major loss.

Obviously this is a calculated risk: weighing available time and space for new loot against the risk of losing what you have. In both examples their haul far outweighed the gain of saving a bit of daylight.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Not overly spoiler-ish, mainly a rant --> Reports coming in that they are going to fucking cliffhanger and therefor ruin the best and most iconic scene from the Walking Dead in the final, this is from TWDF who are pretty much never wrong. Alas, they say it's not 100% confirmed just yet, but I'm pretty much not surprised they would jump the shark this way. They fucking don't get it do they? RIP any mommentum and impact Negan would have in his entrance, this is pretty much taking a HUGE shit on his comic counterpart. Part of the horror and shock of it happening in a fucking comic book no less, is that you could see the faces of sorrow from the others, and thier tears, you could see thier helplessness, you could see Glenn trying to reach out to Maggie. These fucking clowns don't get it man, the suits just want more rating more more more more, Need to beat Game of Thrones man, we need more asine cliffhangers that utterly ruin the best scene in the series. TDLR, this show will ever ever come close to GoT, if you want a atleast a proper kill-cliffhanger, fucking show it you damn cowards, they could learn from them.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-03-23 at 12:47 PM.