Astral form going rumours true?

Heard a disturbing rumour that puts my career in Balanced Druidism at total risk, that Astral form will no longer be available in Legion?

Please say it's lies or tell me they're adding several balance form cosmetic options like maybe a solar version of astral form or other creatures like Cenarius people/Arrakoa etc?

I finally found it!
    Originally Posted by Lore
    Definitely been some confusion/miscommunication on this topic. To be clear: we know that some Balance Druid players like being able to play with their character in a normal humanoid form, instead of Moonkin, and removing their ability to do so has never been the plan. We’ve just been considering some different ways to deliver it, and whether or not the blue starry visual has to be tied to it or not.

So, to clear the air a bit, here’s our current plan:

Glyph of Stars will be a minor glyph for Moonkin Form, which gives it the same Astral Form effect as on live (where you stay in caster form with a blue translucent visual).
    The Blessing of the Ancients buffs will have lunar/solar visuals that apply to your current form (whether it be humanoid or Moonkin).
    We’re still discussing on how the coloring effects will work if you have both Glyph of Stars and Blessing of the Ancients.

Hope that clarifies things!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I finally found it!
    Originally Posted by Lore
    Definitely been some confusion/miscommunication on this topic. To be clear: we know that some Balance Druid players like being able to play with their character in a normal humanoid form, instead of Moonkin, and removing their ability to do so has never been the plan. We’ve just been considering some different ways to deliver it, and whether or not the blue starry visual has to be tied to it or not.

So, to clear the air a bit, here’s our current plan:

Glyph of Stars will be a minor glyph for Moonkin Form, which gives it the same Astral Form effect as on live (where you stay in caster form with a blue translucent visual).
    The Blessing of the Ancients buffs will have lunar/solar visuals that apply to your current form (whether it be humanoid or Moonkin).
    We’re still discussing on how the coloring effects will work if you have both Glyph of Stars and Blessing of the Ancients.

Hope that clarifies things!
    thanks..that's a relleif, ii know several people who wouuld not come back to wow, if they were forced to play their balance druids as moonkin, they find the creature totally hideous and just wrong for the intelligent spell caster spec - more suited to an alternative bear form than the spell caster spec 0 i mean something you could become when you shifted to bear form if you picked Guardian spec with balance affinity - gave you slightly lunar spelled enhancement to your tank - adding moonfire as an attak or a replacement for one of the bear abilities..or just replacing the bite abilities in bear form with some moon related magic - always viewed the Moonkin as a feral bear like creature with some small magical ability/affinity, but mostly feral

I'd be honest, I'd have expected in classic wow, that if balance got a form, it would be a more graceful part-humanoid creature - or human like creature like a Cenarius-like dryad/keeper of the grove or something like what Malfurion looks like - you know, an intelligent looking man-like creature.

my biggest pet peeves about moonkin is mouth hanging open animation it has when you're moving - makes you look retarded, and the eyes, it has chicken like bird -face structure - chicken/turkey rather than the far more intelligent/intense looking Eagle/hawk or Owl like face - does not look intelligent, nor moves that way

Deleted
    Good news <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Heard a disturbing rumour that puts my career in Balanced Druidism at total risk, that Astral form will no longer be available in Legion?
    Honestly, if that's enough, maybe you should re-evaluate your choices.

But yeah, it was just some people reading way to much into a comment regarding the BoA visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Honestly, if that's enough, maybe you should re-evaluate your choices.

But yeah, it was just some people reading way to much into a comment regarding the BoA visuals.
    If you can't get behind chicken form then you don't deserve to be a Lazer Chicken. Enough said.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Be still my beating heart, you scared me. I'm trash so I can't see mechanics under my fat chicken butt, so if they removed Astral Form ... I'd probably have to hang up y raiding hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Harekrsna View Post
    If you can't get behind chicken form then you don't deserve to be a Lazer Chicken. Enough said.
    Well as someone who's been playing moonkin on and off since 2006, I don't think you get to tell anyone whether or not they have to look the same for 10 freaking years.

Glyph of Stars <3

Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by emni View Post
    Well as someone who's been playing moonkin on and off since 2006, I don't think you get to tell anyone whether or not they have to look the same for 10 freaking years.

Glyph of Stars <3

Enough said.
    Yeah, but now you're just a blue Lazer Weirdo. Not a Lazer Chicken.

The problem could be solved by simply making the Balance form decent and not a stupid chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibel View Post
    The problem could be solved by simply making the Balance form decent and not a stupid chicken.
    OvÔ

We're watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    OvÔ

We're watching you...
    And you know when we come for you!