Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yes, but 3 cops on town? That's bullshit.
    4 cause there would pretty much have to be an apprentice seer to keep things fair lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you realize how weak a WW only cop and Mafia only cop is. The information they gather is pretty much useless because you can't know for sure that someone is town. It makes PoE very difficult. Now what in the world might an apprentice cop do?

Deleted
    So Kryllian should have got 2 investigates off on N2 and N3, and possibly been passed Dupti's from N1(not sure about this). I can't really see anything that jumps out as a results hint, towards end of day 3 he says he would like to look at Jynx and Raza, one we now know is scum and the other we suspect. He seems generally very skeptical of Jynx in a few posts, but I feel if he had a guilty there he would probably have pushed for that lynch more forcefully since he would have had plenty of justification without giving away his investigate powers.

He cast the second vote on Decagon towards end of the last day but also ignored the train when it was developing earlier in the day, overall if there are innocent/guilty hints I'm struggling to find them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Do you realize how weak a WW only cop and Mafia only cop is. The information they gather is pretty much useless because you can't know for sure that someone is town. It makes PoE very difficult. Now what in the world might an apprentice cop do?
    Apprentice cop gains the powers, and sometimes the results/notes of the main cop when they die.

I'm here now, finally got home after looking at apartments! And Xan no it's not unusual! Both scum teams happen to have had a role cop, I think this shows since scum had 2 ways of killing both original cop/seer on night one that a backup would be in place of that happening.

I'll be back in a bit going to my moms with my fiancé then out to eat!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't find apprentice cop anywhere, I'm just guessing from the name. But I think they would take over for the cop or seer when they die.

Deleted
    Well look at that. Lynch the lurkers and we discover scum! Who would have thunk it!

I want to hear what senna has to say before throwing my vote onto him/her but right now, Im definitely leaning pro-lynch

- - - Updated - - -

Also going to toss a lazy FOS: Blood Fox

Super unusually quiet this game. Everything alright?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, checking in. I'm not at my house or have access to my notes, so I can't make a detailed post. I'm angry at myself for chickening out yesterday and not sticking to my guns, but the result ended up well. I'm happy the wolf faction got confirmed.

Want to see my notes before I throw out a vote.

- - - Updated - - -

For clarification, I never thought that the Decagon train would have taken off, and that we were looking at a me vs. Bomber situation at the time I posted my Bomber vote. I fell asleep soon after my post, and after waking up/doing life stuff, the day was over with Arlee's post.

Feel free to ask me anything everyone.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Ok while fiancé is getting ready,

Senna please post your thoughts and current reads on each person please!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Ok while fiancé is getting ready,

Senna please post your thoughts and current reads on each person please!
    Sure, that's a good idea. I'm working on it, but it's going really slow because I'm doing it with a phone and notebook. Please bear with me, I won't go to bed before I post it.

In the meantime, mind sharing your results last night while you're here?
    Mafia History

Sure, Large isn't a wolf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thank you.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting news about the apprentice Cop reveal.

The problem with Jynxie is that we're in a catch 22.

If he's a seer then the other scum are not going to target them because him; they will be hoping he investigates them showing they aren't wolves.

As he wont be targeted by scum, its the perfect cover for a Werewolf if the seer claim is a lie.

I do like that you gave another result now that we know Decagon is dead. This means if you are a WW and use the result to protect your team mates eventually you'll get caught in a lie if your result turns up dead exposed as a wolf.

If you are just listing people who aren't on your team then eventually the wolves will have no where to hide as the group of 'unconfirmed' shrinks.

I would have suspected a no-result last night if protection (of a JK) was being alternated but we'll have to see.

On to the main topic of conservation - I'm curious why everyone is going after Senna today? Did I miss something yesterday (very likely as I have been playing catch-up from the weekend).

- - - Updated - - -

Ok went back and re-read, so you think because he didn't vote for Arialla that he's mafia?

I suppose with Jynx currently clearing him as a WW its a possibility, but I haven't had a scum read from Senna.

But then the scum reads I've had have all flipped VTs so IDK.

7+ Year Old Account
    Incoming large post, you have been warned.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood Fox
    Day 1: 4 posts, Votes: Danner, Catta
    Day 2: 7 posts, Votes: Monkz, Danner
    Day 3: 6 posts, Votes: N/A
    Day 4: 2 posts, Votes: N/A
    Thoughts:
    This is very weird play for the Blood Fox that I know, I’m used to very vocal, giving me a headache BF. I do not like that he has not voted at all Days 3 and 4, and all of his votes he has so far are for town. I’m leaning scum for Blood Fox, and I think that this is a great pressure target for today.

Bomber
    Day 1: 5 posts, Votes: Blood Fox, Listo
    Day 2: 4 posts, Votes: Jynx
    Day 3: 2 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 4: 7 posts, Votes: Anakso, Decagon
    Thoughts:
    Imo, this is a very active Bomber. I was feeling pretty neutral/leaning town, and then the weird Anakso vote thing happened. I would like clarification on what Bomber was thinking with that, and the reasoning for his vote on me today is vague. Bomber, since you were wrong, can you please explain why you voted Anakso? Also, point out which of my posts is weird and why, maybe you’ll get more people to vote with you! I’m leaning uncertain for Bomber, and he would be an ok pressure target.

Celtic
    Day 1: 3 posts, Votes: Danner, Catta
    Day 2: 1 post, Votes: N/A
    Day 3: 4 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 4: 1 post, Votes: Decagon
    Thoughts:
    I seem to recall that he mentioned either early in the game or in the sign up thread that he wasn’t going to be on much. I like that his posts are usually very informative, I feel like he’s trying to character read for scum, and he was early on the Decagon train. I like quality over quantity. I am gut feeling that Celtic is involved in Ana’s death last night either because he wanted him dead in retaliation, or someone killed Ana in order to frame Celtic because Ana was pushing him the hardest. I’m leaning town for Celtic, and not likely to pressure today.

Dranx
    Day 1: 7 posts, Votes: Danner, Jynx, Catta
    Day 2: 6 posts, Votes: Jynx, Arialla
    Day 3: 6 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 4: 8 posts, Votes: Senna, Decagon
    Thoughts:
    Well, I had no read on Dranx until midway day 3. I was voting initially to pressure, not to lynch. However, he was highly defensive even before he had a vote on him, and has done no scum hunting during Day 3. I was not inclined to move my vote, even though I thought Arialla was scum, because I had a goal of finding out if there was a wolf faction. There’s also the fact that Arialla was hesitant to vote for him, making me think that he’s probably not a tpr. Day 4 did not really change my opinion of him, he called my post in which I voted for Decagon the most ridiculous post he ever seen, then went ahead and was an early voter for Decagon. Obviously you agreed with me on some level. I’m leaning scum for Dranx, but I’m not likely to pressure him today. He didn’t crack with L-3 on him, if I vote for Dranx it’s for lynch not pressure.

*Addendum due Dranx being an early Decagon voter I am highly interested in other people’s reads on Dranx.

Jynx
    Day 1: 6 posts, Votes: Listo, Catta, Listo, Catta
    Day 2: 16 posts, Votes: Monkz, Arialla, Listo
    Day 3: 10 posts, Votes: Bomber, Dranx, Arialla
    Day 4: 8 posts, Votes: Bomber, Decagon
    Thoughts:
    Here we have a claimed seer, with the results of Graeham innocent N1 (true), Blood Fox no result N2, Senna innocent N3, Largehorn innocent N4. We do know that there’s a wolf faction, meaning that it is most likely that either Jynx is telling the truth or is a wolf himself. There are compelling arguments for either side, which have been discussed so far this day. I’m going to gut feel Jynx based on post counts, post content, and votes thus far. I’m leaning town for Jynx, and will not pressure today (either wolf faction will deal with Jynx or it will be obvious that Jynx is wolf. We just have to wait on this one).

Large
    Day 1: 11 posts, Votes: Reticence, Senna, Catta
    Day 2: 6 posts, Votes: N/A (I have in my notes that he unvoted, but I cannot for the life of me find where he voted Day 2 in the first place)
    Day 3: 8 posts, Votes: Dranx
    Day 4: N/A Large had life stuff this game day
    Thoughts:
    The first thing that I remember about Large was that he was the first to comment on there being two scum factions, and thought it was possible that Arialla and Jynx were on opposite scum factions (this has the possibility of being true still!). Was this Large being highly perceptive, or scummy and having insider knowledge? Also, I don’t like the no vote on Day 2. Why did you not vote for Listo Large? Townie points for Large include being generally active, having sound logic as far as I can see, and good post content. He seems like he’s scum hunting. I’m leaning uncertain/town for Large, and it’s not likely I will pressure this target at this moment, curious to see how his posts go today.

Lelly
    Day 1: 6 posts, Votes: Rixis, Listo
    Day 2: 9 posts, Votes: Jynx (unvotes before day is over)
    Day 3: 12 posts, Votes: Dranx
    Day 4: 2 posts, Votes: N/A
    Thoughts:
    Lelly has not made that much impression on me. This is one person I knew going in was going to be hard to read, and that hasn’t changed. I’m not a big fan of the no votes ending the day 2 and 4. I started feeling more townie towards Lelly, there were some good content posts and activity, but I really need to see more from Lelly. I’m leaning uncertain/town for Lelly, but I would be ok with pressuring this target if Lelly continues to be missing. I would like to hear other’s thoughts on Lelly as well.

Rixis
    Day 1: 10 posts, Votes: Decagon, Listo
    Day 2: 11 posts, Votes: Monkz, Listo
    Day 3: 24 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 4: 7 posts, Votes: Celtic, Bomber, Decagon
    Thoughts:
    Wow, what activity! My general impression is that Rixis is town. Rixis has a pretty good voting record by voting known scum at least once every day, and I have written down many times in my notes on what interesting posts and ideas that Rixis has. My overall gut feeling is that he is contributing. I don’t agree with everything, but people are not necessarily scum just because they have different philosophies than yours. I’m leaning town for Rixis, and it’s not likely that I will pressure this target today.

Senna
    Day 1: 21 posts, Votes: Reticence, Jynx, Listo (unvotes before day is over)
    Day 2: 9 posts, Votes: Jynx, Listo
    Day 3: 13 posts, Votes: Dranx
    Day 4: 11 posts, Votes: Decagon, Bomber
    Thoughts:
    I know that I’m town, so this part is what you get to fill in! All I ask is to use your head before you vote for me. If I’m scum, do you think I’m a wolf or a mafian? What led you to believe that way? You would only be helping town out by clarifying your vote other than what’s been given so far, which is I post weird and I voted for Dranx and not Arialla.

The Impostor
    Day 1: 22 posts, Votes: Graeham, Catta
    Day 2: 3 posts, Votes: Listo
    Day 3: 2 posts, Votes: Dranx
    Day 4: 1 post, Votes: Bomber
    Thoughts:
    I’m not used to playing with new people, and I was completely wrong about Kryllian (I was leaning scum for him!). So I’m not sure if my thoughts would be of any use here. A couple things I have noticed is that Impostor is incredibly lurky after Day 1, which I don’t know whether to find it odd or count it as newbie stuff, and Impostor has mentioned before the Arialla flip that he did not think that Arialla is not the role cop. I’m leaning uncertain for Impostor, and would be ok pressuring this target for today.

Uggor
    Day 1: 9 posts, Votes: Kel, Catta, Listo, Catta
    Day 2: 8 posts, Votes: Monkz, Arialla, Listo
    Day 3: 4 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 4: 4 posts, Votes: Senna
    Thoughts:
    Uggor wasn’t really on my monitor until Day 3. I feel like I’ve said that a couple times before, but anyway….as I said, it’s not the vote on Arialla that made me suspicious but rather the fact that it came early, and I felt that it stifled discussion. Noticed you were only posting half as much day 3 and 4 compared to 1 and 2. You are also in the camp of “If you don’t believe in my philosophy you are automatically scum.” I wanted to pressure both Anakso and Uggor on Day 4, and they both replied. However, the way that Anakso replied was completely different than the way Uggor did it. I then said that I was getting a town vibe on Anakso for Day 4 more so than Day 3. Uggor has yet to really explain why voting for me other than looking at a bunch of Dranx voters and picking one of them at random. Uggor has not been contributing very much lately imo. I’m leaning scum for Uggor, and I think this is a great pressure target for today.

*Very interested in hearing other people’s thoughts on Uggor

Xanjori
    Day 1: 5 posts, Votes: Catta
    Day 2: 11 posts, Votes: Listo
    Day 3: 6 posts, Votes: Bomber, Arialla
    Day 4: 5 posts, Votes: Decagon
    Thoughts:
    This is very much gut feels, but none of Xanjori’s posts stand out to me. I think there is more fluff than content overall (not saying there is no content), and I’m really feeling that Xanjori is wanting to give an image of being active and contributing, but maybe I’m wrong. One thing I’m not wrong at is that Xanjori is one of the last voters on the lynching train for Day 2, 3, and 4, which is an interesting trend to say the least. I’m uncertain/leaning scum for Xanjori, and this would be an ok pressure target for today.

Based on what I have posted, there are two targets I like to pressure the most. One has shown up today so far, and the other has not and is one of the lurkiest of the remaining townspeople.

Vote: Blood Fox

I have many thoughts that have flown by while typing this out (took a couple hours), but I’m so exhausted that I can’t recall them now. I need a break, please discuss.
    Mafia History

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about you voting for Dranx, I care about the positioning in the voting where it looked like there was a peel attempt from Arialla, trying to save a GF.

That is the same logic I am using today.

I voted you yesterday, I still think you are scum today.

Deleted
    @Senna I thought your post was ridiculous in regards to what you said about myself and to a lesser extent Anakso and Uggor, the idea I was likely on mafia team because Arialla was "hesitant" was a daft argument and you know it, as is generally taking a scum at their word. Arialla most likely said that to give himself deniability when I flipped town, "oh I was hesitant about voting but it was me vs him".

All that being said Raza and Decagon were both scum and uncharacteristically quiet so I definitely think there is some merit on taking a look at the some of the people acting similarly, and Bloodfox is definitely the one that stand outs in that regard, if nothing else would certainly like to hear more from him.

Vote Bloodfox

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    @Senna I thought your post was ridiculous in regards to what you said about myself and to a lesser extent Anakso and Uggor, the idea I was likely on mafia team because Arialla was "hesitant" was a daft argument and you know it, as is generally taking a scum at their word. Arialla most likely said that to give himself deniability when I flipped town, "oh I was hesitant about voting but it was me vs him".

All that being said Raza and Decagon were both scum and uncharacteristically quiet so I definitely think there is some merit on taking a look at the some of the people acting similarly, and Bloodfox is definitely the one that stand outs in that regard, if nothing else would certainly like to hear more from him.

Vote Bloodfox
    I'm really surprised you didn't jump on the Senna train

Very interesting. I might have to go back and reevaluate.

Ok back from dinner!!

I am 100% ok with pressuring Blood, Night 2 has bugged me to know whether I was jailed/blocked or if something funky is going on with blood, I've been tempted to check him again but I don't want to waste my investigation on a possible no result again. I'd rather clear people.

Vote : Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    Night ended early, bleurgh, been asleep

There's a few interesting things of note and one that jumped out at me from the Senna break down.
    Senna
    Day 1: 21 posts, Votes: Reticence, Jynx, Listo (unvotes before day is over)
    Day 2: 9 posts, Votes: Jynx, Listo
    Day 3: 13 posts, Votes: Dranx
    Day 4: 11 posts, Votes: Decagon, Bomber
    Thoughts:
    I know that I’m town, so this part is what you get to fill in! All I ask is to use your head before you vote for me. If I’m scum, do you think I’m a wolf or a mafian? What led you to believe that way? You would only be helping town out by clarifying your vote other than what’s been given so far, which is I post weird and I voted for Dranx and not Arialla.
    There were 3 kills last night again. So is this a slip, or did you genuinely not consider another SK. (or vigi who seems to be bad at finding scum)

For Jynx, there are both innocent and guilty reasons he could have made this claim, and he could be any one of 4 or 5 roles, so it's a tricky one to deal with.

Before I joined this game, I did follow the intermission game held by Crackle (which had a lurker death post count mechanic so might have biased the result) and the Mafia 66 game. My memory from loosely following those was that Blood Fox went a little mad on posting, many many many posts and often full of random useless shite. So I'd say his behaviour this game is a little suspect to myself.

I have to be honest, before Ana flipped town, I thought he was scum, but I also wasn't shocked to see him die at night either. After he made a few mentions of intending to push Celtic, my gut said that either Celtic (or his team if he was on a team and not sk) would go for him, or, an opposing scum team/sk would go after Ana in the hopes of generating a posting just such as I'm doing now, and framing him.

We're also not particularly clear on the make up of the game either. We know there are 3 kills still, but we don't know if the third is a trigger happy vigi or an SK. If it's an SK, then how many scum do we think there are/were?

Given we found a Role Cop on both teams it would be fair to assume they're mirrored to give both an equal chance of winning, however what about numbers? If there are/were 2 SKs, with 2 scum teams would there be 3 members each (for total of 8 scum out of 25) or 4 members each (for 10 scum from 25). I'd imagine given there are 3 kills, and night kills being quite deadly to scum considering they can typically only be lynched, then either of those options is valid.

Either way, we're a mafia member (or two) still to find, they may not have special roles, or they may, I'd say if it was a 3 man ream they'd be more likely to have another special role, but I can't think of anything specific they'd be given, I assume not Strongman due to missing kills, but other than that, I don't have time to check possible scum roles.

For the wolves we're looking for an Alpha (godfather confirmed so alpha assumed), and either 1 or 2 wolves (same above, with or without powers, but unknown).

Then there's the third night kill to find/contend with too.

We also don't know what town roles we have, Cop, Apprentice cop and Tough Guy are the only confirmed. We assume a Jailer and or Doctor because of the missing kills (though that could have been multi-tapping i guess?), but there could be various things like untriggered bombs or veterans, or, well, I haven't time to think of any, I really have to run right now, but I'll be back in a few hours.

fos - blood
    fos - celtic

I don't wanna vote Blood yet as it would put him on 4 of 7, and the day has only just begun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Senna or Blood for lynch targets today.

But... placing my vote on someone I find suspicious makes it harder for the rest of you to lynch someone if we get down to minority-major lynch time.

Its kind of weird actually, the only one I really had strong suspicious about (Dranx) did something incredibly un-scummish so I'm kind of lost at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post

But... placing my vote on someone I find suspicious makes it harder for the rest of you to lynch someone if we get down to minority-major lynch time.

Its kind of weird actually, the only one I really had strong suspicious about (Dranx) did something incredibly un-scummish so I'm kind of lost at the moment.
    Story of my life this week it seems.... :S

@Senna: Majority is ~50%+1. There are going to be who won't be on the lynch for a day just because of math. Also if you go back and look, my initial unvote was to make sure I wasn't hampering things in much the same way Lelly was describing above.

That being said, it seems we have another Player vs Lurker Lynch. I am honestly torn on this one. I think though, that I am going to

Vote: Rixis

Since I can always unvote later if it maters. Now why Rixis? Because Rixis keeps bringing up the possibility of a vigi, every time they mention the number of kills. This is not only so highly improbable; it's really starting to look to me like the other player of an SK pair looking for hinting to then fake claim later.

I am still trying to decide if I will move my vote to one of the other trains at this time. Good thing we have plenty of time today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post

Story of my life this week it seems.... :S
    @Senna: Majority is ~50%+1. There are going to be those who won't be on the lynch for a day just because of math. Also if you go back and look, my initial unvote was to make sure I wasn't hampering things in much the same way Lelly was describing above.

That being said, it seems we have another Player vs Lurker Lynch. I am honestly torn on this one. I think though, that I am going to

Vote: Rixis

Since I can always unvote later if it matters. Now why Rixis? Because Rixis keeps bringing up the possibility of a vigi, every time they mention the number of kills. This is not only so highly improbable; it's really starting to look to me like the other player of an SK pair looking for hinting to then fake claim later.

I am still trying to decide if I will move my vote to one of the other trains at this time. Good thing we have plenty of time today.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post.... I was just trying to fix a few typos :S

When I went to "save" the edits it did this instead....

Silly MMO-Champ server...

- - - Updated - - -

Where'd you all go....

Votes all over the place today.

I'm going to stick with my gut for now and

Vote: Jynx

I'll read through everyones arguments again and see if I can find credit to them, but for now I feel this is the safest vote for town.