Page 87 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nice try, but no.

First, it says in the Koran that Mohammed is a good example for everyone to follow, you realise - you don't need to decide on your own to emulate him, because it tells you to. And meanwhile there are over a hundred verses dedicated to variations of "make war upon the infidel".
    Are you daft? It doesn't matter that the Quran says X or Y about Muhammad. That's still a different part of the Quran, and evidently still not the proper context of the passage. You are still doing your best to deny that a passage should be understood in the proper context; i.e. the things that come before and after it. Especially as a Christian, this should not even be a controversial demand given that they must routinely do this in defense of the Bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    The WTC hijackers werent refugees. Nor were people from ETA or IRA.
    I mean now, about the refugee crisis. In countries that have little to no refugees in Europe there are no terrorism acts, but in Belgium or France...

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I mean now, about the refugee crisis. In countries that have little to no refugees in Europe there are no terrorism acts, but in Belgium or France...
    There are no motives to bomb Eastern Europe. If Poland or Serbia decided to bomb Syria I'm pretty sure they'd end up on their shit list too.

There are no motives to bomb Eastern Europe. If Poland or Serbia decided to bomb Syria I'm pretty sure they'd end up on their shit list too.
    When did Belgium bomb Syria? I didn't hear about that.

7+ Year Old Account
    There are no motives to bomb Eastern Europe.
    The main motive is Islamism and it doesn't care about nations.

They stand united with the coalition force to send troops to fight in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    No, I am not generalizing all Muslims. Not sure how many times I have to make that clear. This broken ideology I mentioned is the mutated and perverted extremist viewpoint that these people are using to justify their actions. Now if you read that you're probably saying, ah-ha! Not real Muslims! But you're wrong. No difference than if you said Calvinists aren't "Real Christians." But you probably couldn't tell them apart by looking at them.

What shall I do with this information? Not much, I am just another forum persona with no power to change minds. What are you going to do with that information? That's more important I think.
    I think I'm going to put you on ignore for a while.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I think I'm going to put you on ignore for a while.
    Put yourself in a safe space until things get better. That way you can't hear things you don't like.

Europe doesn't need to feel pity and to comfort each other any more. Changing your Facebook to a Belgian flag doesn't do anything. Enough is enough. There are terrorist attacks almost every week in Europe right now. Too much blood has been spilled to feel pity.

Europe need to take action. I don't know what they are supposed to do but they need to track down these Daesh assholes who are born and lived in Europe for their entire lives and stop them some how.
    You'll excuse us if we don't follow the current US American dogma of "If it hurts just bomb it, don't worry about the enemy you're creating, you can bomb them later, too!"

And, not wanting to be condescending, but it'll come out that way no matter what I do... I like the cute "somehow" at the end. Yes, that's a rather big fucking "somehow". That's the entire reason why we're having the debate, because "somehow" is something that somehow is eluding us, including the US.

- - - Updated - - -

They stand united with the coalition force to send troops to fight in Syria.
    Poland is a member of NATO...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Put yourself in a safe space until things get better. That way you can't hear things you don't like.
    I'm putting him on ignore because he's unreasonable, not because he disagrees with me. But hey, you're here! That makes things better, astonish me with an actually new and original argument!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Poland is a member of NATO...
    I thought they had less than .5% Muslims. The probability is lower.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I thought they had less than .5% Muslims. The probability is low.
    Well, your countryman was talking about standing united with coalition forces (whoever they are at this moment, but I'm assuming NATO is in there somewhere) to send ground troops to Syria (which isn't happening anytime soon as far as I know, cos everyone is thinking that's a bloody stupid idea to begin with, but what the hey...).

You'll excuse us if we don't follow the current US American dogma of "If it hurts just bomb it, don't worry about the enemy you're creating, you can bomb them later, too!"

And, not wanting to be condescending, but it'll come out that way no matter what I do... I like the cute "somehow" at the end. Yes, that's a rather big fucking "somehow". That's the entire reason why we're having the debate, because "somehow" is something that somehow is eluding us, including the US.
    Who said anything about bombing anything? I just said that it's gone too far to light candles and hold each other's hands.

What is needed to be done is to crack down on the terror cells around Europe, refuse entry if you've been to Syria or Iraq even if you are a EU citizen. It's pretty obvious that it's those who've been to Syria who become radicalized and return to Europe who are the most dangerous. It's those who are committing these horrific acts.

The most effective way would probably be if Muslims themselves say stop. Why aren't there any leaders from Muslim countries who condemn this? Why aren't there any famous Muslims who can rally people to condemn this? Where is the huge Islamic outcry?

If somebody (government) cut loose rabid dogs upon people, why should we cry and solidarize with these people? We should help them to do something about the government to stop accepting those refugees. That's what happens - suicide bombings. It won't get any better. It will get worse. Children of these refugees will grow up and eventually blow up somewhere. Not all of them, as I said before, but even 1 dead Belgian man is a giant failure of the Belgian government.

They should care about their own people, not some angry muslim extremists that want to wipe off European culture. If PC European Union won't care about Europeans and will flood us with these people, some right wing parties will come to power and deal with it appropriately - deporting them from where they came.
    These kids have their heads in the sand, their fingers in their ears and won't listen. They wouldn't listen even if they were guaranteed to be the next victim.

Some people are just born to be pushovers, while others are born to be doors through which the pushers walk.

- - - Updated - - -

The most effective way would probably be if Muslims themselves say stop. Why aren't there any leaders from Muslim countries who condemn this? Why aren't there any famous Muslims who can rally people to condemn this? Where is the huge Islamic outcry?
    There won't be one. When 6 out of 10 Muslims worldwide support Sharia you know they have zero stake in protecting one iota of their host nations' values. The remaining 4 are doing what this kid is doing, passing the buck and making excuses.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account

If somebody (government) cut loose rabid dogs upon people, why should we cry and solidarize with these people? We should help them to do something about the government to stop accepting those refugees. That's what happens - suicide bombings. It won't get any better. It will get worse. Children of these refugees will grow up and eventually blow up somewhere. Not all of them, as I said before, but even 1 dead Belgian man is a giant failure of the Belgian government.

They should care about their own people, not some angry muslim extremists that want to wipe off European culture. If PC European Union won't care about Europeans and will flood us with these people, some right wing parties will come to power and deal with it appropriately - deporting them from where they came.
    I think the end game there is to make sure every form of communication is heavily monitored by then "because terrorism" to insure that (IE the overthrow of the current governing bodies) never happens. No ways to defend themselves "because terrorism" and no way to organize through any kind of communications and revolt "because terrorism." I mean, it's all stuff that the Nazi party did to get into and maintain power. We're beginning to see people getting each other fired from jobs and pariah'd on social media for questioning mass immigration, how eerily close is that to the Stasi files?

Not to mention the media everywhere almost immediately jumping on any more conservative ideas like "hey maybe we should bring in less refugees" to "close the boarders all together" and labeling them Hitler-like.

Deleted
    I'm gonna bite on this, there is more empathy to Belgium from other EU countries like Netherlands and the surrounding countries, from a terrorist standpoint, whos gonna care about Poland? theres less care given to Poland and these guys know it, thats why you aren't getting attacked, no one gives a rats arse about Poland.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    I'm gonna bite on this, there is more empathy to Belgium from other EU countries like Netherlands and the surrounding countries, from a terrorist standpoint, whos gonna care about Poland? theres less care given to Poland and these guys know it, thats why you aren't getting attacked, no one gives a rats arse about Poland.
    That's true, bro. I ain't mad about that. I hope that'll stick that way, because World Youth Day 2016 is in Poland and it's getting closer. We don't want some sick fuck screaming Allahu Akbar to blow up in the crowd of kids.

That's true, bro. I ain't mad about that. I hope that'll stick that way, because World Youth Day 2016 is in Poland and it's getting closer. We don't want some sick fuck screaming Allahu Akbar to blow up in the crowd of kids.
    Don't give them ideas.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I'm amazed at the usual ''solutions'' to a complex problem : I excepted the usual stupid stuff and it reaching new lows...

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    3 people guys.
    A religion of 1.6 billion +

Please use common sense. These misguided few do not represent the religion as a whole. Europe really needs to look into why they are being targeted like this. Look at the underlying causes. Also really need to look at how these guys are getting weapons and explosives.

Fear and panic does nothing good.
    Point 1, Yes true, they do not represent the whole population of muslims, but they do represent a minority of them, since they are in-fact, as much muslim as any other person that calls himself muslim. Kinda like how gay-hating christians represent a part of christianity. (And if interpreted "correctly", one can argue (and they do) that none of them are really wrong...)

Point 2, Europe is a target, mainly because of geographical location. Its an easy target compared to the US or Australia for example. And open boarders between EU countries makes for easy and low risk travel between countries. (This has however been tightened up a bit since the immigration started)

Point 3, Main underlying cause is religion, in this case, Islam. But I will agree that there are other contributing factors.

Point 4, Agreed. (So long as it does not in any way shape or form change the current laws on how or what weapon I can legally obtain)

I am all for democracy, etc. but at this point I believe a solution like trump offers is the best we can do.
    This is fucking unimaginable. It became so common. I read wikipedia and there are 2 bombing news on the first page. wtf? How many bombings we have to endure? 3 in turkey in 5(?) months, 1 france, 1 belgium, 1 jakarta, libia list goes on. Not only in Europe they are fucking everywhere. I am not even counting the shootings.

I really admire the people still showing love, passion, respect all those good feelings but, really, we gotta send the refugees back and go in hard and fast in syria. trump style.