Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It doesn't need to say "armies", because C'Thun's armies are mentioned right after that. And guess what? The armies were the first concern for Alliance and Horde, not whatever power the Old God had. Through its armies C'Thun was going to storm Kalimdor. I mean, that sucker can't even move.

C'Thun needed to build up massive forces if the Old God desired more than just wait for 40 people to beat its ass. Building up its own power/stamina/strength/whatever? You weren't even able to give a proper justification for that besides a baseless assumption that breaking its restraints took something away from him, something that even Chronicle doesn't support, all the book says is that a lot of time, thousands of years would have required for the Old Gods to achieve their freedom.

I mean, you have to justify your argument with headcanon and still have the audacity to claim that the description is not up to interpretation? Give me a break.

Lol. Strength =\= Power but Strength = Armies........

You have got to be kidding me. Krusty Troll.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post

cthuns a weakling, hes an eyeball, ever poked your eyeball? case closed
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    cthuns a weakling, hes an eyeball, ever poked your eyeball? case closed
    British bulldog logic right there.
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    One thing is sure, I am amazed how fast "new content" is released for HS....another card xpac already?
    Its a good thing cause i wanna see all the badasses in the game.

Sargeras stats in HS = 15/15 , 10 mana cost , effect battlecry-randomly does 10 damage to your enemy's hero or minions.
    Lich King stats in HS = 20/20 10 mana cost . effect deathrattle - self resurrection -return to the field instantly but can only resurrect himself 3 times so it can be balanced.
    Kil'jaeden stats in HS - 8/10 6 mana cost constant effect - 50% chance to trick the other hero and player into attacking his own minions.
    Last edited by The Professional; 2016-03-22 at 11:24 PM.

British bulldog logic right there.
    have you ever poked your eye though?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    have you ever poked your eye though?
    But when you poke out C'Thun's he just gets pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    Chronicle spoilers: It's also implied during the Yogg-Saron encounter that Yogg had a role in corrupting Deathwing.

Where in the encounter is this implied?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Instead of destroying Y'Shaarj's heart, they decided to lock it up so they could study it and learn more about the Old Gods and void creatures. I haven't been able to find anything as to why they locked up the other OGs. C'Thun's prison has previously been described as a research facility.

Isn't it pretty clear? The Old Gods seems to operate in similar ways, but they are still different.
    Why study only one parasite when you can study four different ones?

The only thing we need explained is why they didn't cripple the other Old Gods more before imprisoning them? I mean for safety reasons :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Since N'zoth is the only Old God left, does that mean he has taken over the roles and lands of his 'brothers'? This could explain why N'zoth has business with the Naga, Deathwing, the Emerald Dream, what's underneath Tirisfal, etc. He's simply the only one left so he takes over the other Old Gods' business.

Or maybe N'Zoth has always been their bitch doing their dirty work while they sit on their fat asses drinking gnome slurpees and counting their mountains of gold?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    hee... yes, it was. The idea of Yogg-Saron being revived is something I love, ever since the possibility was hinted at with C'Thun. N'Zoth is still alive and we've seen two failures so far, so if someone tries it with Yogg it'd be pretty interesting to see it actually work. Yogg's my favorite Old God.

Well, isn't it's blood infused in tons of weapons and armor? Shouldn't that be enough, especially since some of it probably were there at the death of Arthas/"defeat" of the Lich King + from all the other minor fights/wars/deaths where the gear and weapons made out of it blood have been used? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    Well, isn't it's blood infused in tons of weapons and armor? Shouldn't that be enough, especially since some of it probably were there at the death of Arthas/"defeat" of the Lich King + from all the other minor fights/wars/deaths where the gear and weapons made out of it blood have been used? :P
    Good point - maybe that will come into play in the future, who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

Lol

In other words "my headcanon is correct because FUCK YOU"

To quote a certain someone, stay salty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Lol

In other words "my headcanon is correct because FUCK YOU"

To quote a certain someone, stay salty.
    ZZZZzzzzzzzz...........

Stay Krusty!

ZZZZzzzzzzzz...........

Stay Krusty!
    You two have been arguing the same petty argument for 4 pages spanning seven days.. give it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    You two have been arguing the same petty argument for 4 pages spanning seven days.. give it up.
    Howling Wind can't stand being wrong, and he gets about emotional about it when people don't blindly agree with everything he says. Jut another day in the lore forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Howling Wind can't stand being wrong, and he gets about emotional about it when people don't blindly agree with everything he says. Jut another day in the lore forums.
    Except im not wrong. And you and Zulkhan can't prove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except im not wrong. And you and Zulkhan can't prove it.
    That's the thing though, you haven't proved a single thing by using a vague quote....your inability to understand this is funny. But you can continue to spew whatever helps you get by.

You will then probably respond with

lol/rofl/you're retarded

-repeat vague point which aids my point just as much as it does yours-

-possible lol can you synonym with another statement that actually doesn't prove anything-

a -lol salty or lol ur dumb or lol I'm right"

There I pretty much responded for you too!
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-03-23 at 04:33 AM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing though, you haven't proved a single thing by using a vague quote....your inability to understand this is funny. But you can continue to spew whatever helps you get by.
    It's only vague if you don't have a basic grasp of the English language.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only vague if you don't have a basic grasp of the English language.
    There it is again. Just because you interpreted something doesn't mean your right. Does the quote that you so nicely put in your sig say Cthun himself was weak? No. So you have nothing to cement your opinion as fact over mine. If Blizzard goes out and actually says "Cthun was weakened by the prisons, building up his strength didn't mean his army/influence and in fact meant magical power, then yes you are right huzza! But until then, no.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    There it is again. Just because you interpreted something doesn't mean your right. Does the quote that you so nicely put in your sig say Cthun himself was weak? No. So you have nothing to cement your opinion as fact over mine. If Blizzard goes out and actually says "Cthun was weakened by the prisons, building up his strength didn't mean his army/influence and in fact meant magical power, then yes you are right huzza! But until then, no.
    Or you could look in a dictionary and see that strength is synonymous with power. Lol. English language is hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could look in a dictionary and see that strength is synonymous with power. Lol. English language is hard.
    The fact that you have to use petty insults just helps my case. You want your interpretation to be correct and are throwing a hissyfit when people poke holes in your assumption.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you have to use petty insults just helps my case. You want your interpretation to be correct and are throwing a hissyfit when people poke holes in your assumption.
    What I find hilarious is that you and Zulkhan claimed you don't care. You obviously do. And if you consider that an insult........ ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I find hilarious is that you and Zulkhan claimed you don't care. You obviously do. And if you consider that an insult........ ROFL.
    I think you've made it quite clear you really aren't even worth the time for a serious reply. Good luck with your assumptions, and well see if future lore confirms or breaks your case.
    Holy shit lol