wth why isn't switzerland mentionned in this date list. Smh. Well I think since belgium and france gets the movie the same day, it's fair to assume that it'll be released the same day in switzerland.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Afaik, no fan sites gave out keys that early. Think they only did when beta actually started.

There's just so many pieces of evidence that says its imminent.

We have Easter Sunday here in the US. A holiday, but that's sort of on the weekend. Easter Monday is not a holiday here.

Good Friday is only a public holiday in some states. Not California.
    If I recall correctly, they started Alpha (just DH starting zone but still) Right before Thanksgiving, so I could see them doing Beta right before Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Most young kids are hooked on League of Legends, Mobile Games & Call of Duty/CSGO.

I agree, I highly doubt young kids will be interested in MMOs or even MMORPGs in that manner, plus with the whole genre becoming more instant gratification than time investment & with alot of us getting older the genre is gunna eventually cease to exist like the RTS genre is becoming.

An that doesn't help the MMO genre when majority of the people in it are losing interest & jumping to other games/genres & not anough new people are jumping into it.
    This kinda frightens me. I feel like there is no middle ground in MMORPGs lately other then WoW. You have Korean/asian mmorpgs where you are required to do TONS of grinding/farming with little to no end-game like Blade & Soul and Black Desert. I can't really think of any "too easy" mmorpg but that's because I rarely play any other MMORPG then WoW.

I wanna get into other MMOs, but I cannot find myself to enjoy them as I enjoy WoW. MMO is the perfect game-genre for me and I really hope the genre keeps evolving and new games come out in the future when WoW is dead that will make me enjoy them. There is just this feeling I get while playing other MMOs that puts me off them.

When we get further into the development of VR and eventually hit a VR that allows you to completely dive in (far in the future but the technology is coming, not going to discuss it here as it will be off-topic) this is when MMOs get their time to shine once again. Kids now a days are too busy playing FPS and Moba games with esports becoming this big, that many of them can't be bothered to spend their time on MMOs where there is required grinding to actually become powerful, which leads to your point again, that not enough people are entering the genre and thus causing less MMOs to go into development as the market is not as big as the other genres.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Hopefully Azsuna will be added to the game as well.

Still being the same classes, but I actually changed my Rogue from Combat (Outlaw) to Assassination.
    Might be changing to Windwalker Monk for my Monk, and mostly everyone is the same.
    Being Havoc for my Demon Hunter which I will enjoy it.
    I think it's time that they should add Azsuna now, it's been 2 months since they added Val'sharah. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    Unless the promotion in no way affects them.
    The movie itself is a promotion even if theres no ultimate edition at all. It's shooting yourself in the foot to get an influx of new players and then have 70% of them get frustrated and quit because everything changed just as they got used to it.

I really don't understand how people think Blizzard or Legendary's locality have anything to do with this. You might have a point if they were Japanese, but American businesses do not as standard ruin their own multi-million marketing opportunities because of patriotism.

If the patch comes out after the first movie releases that's either a damning failure on blizzards part or they simply predicted they'd get no new / effectively new (5 year+) returning players. Granted, the movie could flop and this is irrelevant. Either way though, a 2 month pre-patch is 'normal'. It wouldn't hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Beta tomorrow? Why else would they give out beta keys?
    For making people angry because they must wait a week to know if they are in?

Junding by tweets they are hardly work to put this patchs on... I dont know if they are fisically and mentally prepared for a beta lunch!!!

I'm still on the idea that beta will be cames after 29th March but probably we can have a new build today or tomorrow.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    If the free wow + gametime thing is only in the US it doesn't matter that the movie is out two weeks earlier in the EU. The pre-patch could litterally arrive in the middle of june or perhaps even later if they only activate the promotion after patch 7.0.
    But you really think Blizzard will alienate the rest of the world by giving this promotion to the US only? Because from a business stand point it's a pretty stupid thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Got alpha invite last night, no email, just the ability to download it through battlenet.
    Anyone else?
    Maybe your a pvper, they said they would add more people to test pvp
    Be Free! <3

If 6.2.4 is now live, what do we do with PTR now ?
    Also another question, will Legion changes come up with the pre-patch or only once Legion is actually released ? (Maybe only spell and talent changes without the possibility to get higher than lvl 100)
    sorry for bad english

The movie was delayed. Maybe the may Dates are just not updated.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Oblider View Post
    If 6.2.4 is now live, what do we do with PTR now ?
    Also another question, will Legion changes come up with the pre-patch or only once Legion is actually released ? (Maybe only spell and talent changes without the possibility to get higher than lvl 100)
    sorry for bad english
    We will get all the class changes without the level in the pre-patch, like every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    We will get all the class changes without the level in the pre-patch, like every expansion.
    good to hear, never been around when new xpacs were dropped

Ya, you generally get the email noticeably later after you are flagged for alpha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    The movie itself is a promotion even if theres no ultimate edition at all. It's shooting yourself in the foot to get an influx of new players and then have 70% of them get frustrated and quit because everything changed just as they got used to it.

I really don't understand how people think Blizzard or Legendary's locality have anything to do with this. You might have a point if they were Japanese, but American businesses do not as standard ruin their own multi-million marketing opportunities because of patriotism.

If the patch comes out after the first movie releases that's either a damning failure on blizzards part or they simply predicted they'd get no new / effectively new (5 year+) returning players. Granted, the movie could flop and this is irrelevant. Either way though, a 2 month pre-patch is 'normal'. It wouldn't hurt.
    the does work as a promotion, but tha'ts not the end game or reason for it.

i think they really want to expand the franchise, go beyond video game, the vision/story/world is good enough for that, and they know it. Whethe rit will work out remains to be seen

having the movie out will generate a lot of interest for the game. The book Chronicles would be a great background for the universe for those who really get into tit via the film. Buy the book and you catch up, in an easy comprehensive way.

The film coming out too early is not that great for Legion coming out 2 months after, but it has the potential draw new players to the base game, returning players might lose interest if they have to wait nearly 3 months for new content to come out.

SWTOR released their expansion before the new star wars movie, that way they saw a huge climb leading up to the movie and after the movie, as the expansion was good, but star wars also boosted people coming to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Ya, you generally get the email noticeably later after you are flagged for alpha.
    Or never. I still haven't received my alpha notification.. and I've been in for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    The film coming out too early is not that great for Legion coming out 2 months after, but it has the potential draw new players to the base game, returning players might lose interest if they have to wait nearly 3 months for new content to come out.

SWTOR released their expansion before the new star wars movie, that way they saw a huge climb leading up to the movie and after the movie, as the expansion was good, but star wars also boosted people coming to play the game.
    And that's exactly why the prepatch has to be before the movie, otherwise people come, get fucked over when things change and quit.

2 months wait is nothing when they will spend the first month playing the game fresh. Remember at least part of this will include pre-patch events & demon hunters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I have a good feeling about a build today. I hope Azsuna comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    I have a good feeling about a build today. I hope Azsuna comes with it.
    Don't you guys have a good feeling like every week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Don't you guys have a good feeling like every week?
    Well, by now it's somewhat justified. And a blue did mention a build coming this week.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, by now it's somewhat justified. And a blue did mention a build coming this week.
    In b4 fixes and talent swaps with nothing major coming out 'til beta in the next few weeks.