Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The Warcraft 3 manual and this both state "five evil gods."

War of the Ancients trilogy said "three Old Gods are actively trying to escape their prison."

Chronicle makes it only the Four.
    It also says the five "evil gods" were chained beneath the earth. Only three were - Y'Shaarj was already dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Chronicle Spoilers

I wonder if the reason he's been revealed in Hearthstone first is that he won't end up being that important. In the Chronicle, Y'shaarj was the most powerful and Yogg-Saron was the most clever (plus, it was Saronite that first caused the Emerald Nightmare). Obviously they wouldn't want to have delved into details and spoil too much, but they didn't really leave a lot of room for him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Chronicle Spoilers

I wonder if the reason he's been revealed in Hearthstone first is that he won't end up being that important. In the Chronicle, Y'shaarj was the most powerful and Yogg-Saron was the most clever (plus, it was Saronite that first caused the Emerald Nightmare). Obviously they wouldn't want to have delved into details and spoil too much, but they didn't really leave a lot of room for him.
    N'Zoth is the most dangerous one though, being responsible for the Naga, Azshara, Deathwing, the Cataclysm. I'd say he's the most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I look at him, and feel as though he is frailer than the other OGs we've seen - but, his Maws and what hes done leads me to believe that he makes up for the frailty in the brains department. Though he may not be as tactical and wise as Yogg was/is, maybe he is more skilled in deception and persuasion than mindcontroll/crushing and fear - the kind of guy that sits back and makes plans, as opposed to causing outright chaos.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I look at him, and feel as though he is frailer than the other OGs we've seen - but, his Maws and what hes done leads me to believe that he makes up for the frailty in the brains department. Though he may not be as tactical and wise as Yogg was/is, maybe he is more skilled in deception and persuasion than mindcontroll/crushing and fear - the kind of guy that sits back and makes plans, as opposed to causing outright chaos.
    I like to think that its now more wreckless or desparate since all the others are now gone so its down to this one OG to succeed. Being left with only Azhara as its major minion other than the chtraxi things.

Deleted
    New cards related to N'Zoth have been revealed:

N'Zoth's Tentacle and N'Zoth's First Mate.

Seems that Pirates belong to N'Zoth's forces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

Wouldn't surprise me if he controls some Pirates too. Gives him a force that is less conspicuous than the naga, lets him disguise evil deeds as piratey stuff - which is quite clearly not evil, Pirates are not evil my friends!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

Qiraji pirate? Crazy. There was a preview of a faceless pirate a few days ago too.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if he controls some Pirates too. Gives him a force that is less conspicuous than the naga, lets him disguise evil deeds as piratey stuff - which is quite clearly not evil, Pirates are not evil my friends!
    I'm beginning to think that N'zoth actually has a faction of Pirates, Davy Jones style.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I'm beginning to think that N'zoth actually has a faction of Pirates, Davy Jones style.

Maybe Blizzard will tie this to outlaw rogue artifact weapon quest?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...h/nzothBig.jpg

He looks titanic in the full picture. Almost identical with the octopus tentacles as I pictured him, being the drowned god and all.
    Last edited by Stilllogicz; 2016-03-23 at 09:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    snip
    like this?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    like this?
    Oh my god, perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post

He looks titanic in the full picture. Almost identical with the octopus tentacles as I pictured him, being the drowned god and all.
    Yeah Im pretty much convinced now that N'zoth is the direct creator of the Kraken, molding them out of himself in his own image. The similarity in appearance between N'Zoth and Ozumat is just too clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Chronicle Spoilers

Well N'Zoth is the only one who is fully alive right now (Y'shaarj especially is beyond any form of possible ressurection or communication, it's essence flat out does not exist anymore), so Id say he's by default the most important now, plus he's still the one behind Azshara, he's still the one who was behind Deathwing and though apparently Yogg now planted the first seeds of the Nightmare by the time it became a relevant major threat to the world and Xavius was Nightmare Lord, N'Zoth was in full command of that plot too. He might not be the most powerful but he was the one who really got to spread his influence out the most post-defeat of the Black Empire. C'thun was too busy slowly healing from it's near death and Yogg was under constant watch by the Titanic Keepers.
    Last edited by Mgann-Morzz; 2016-03-23 at 10:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post

Raaagh, ha hah, that's awesome. Almost looks like he's underneath ice or something - I think the line that referred to him as the drowned god also mentioned a heart of 'black ice' - maybe his domain is frozen over, with his eeevil, or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Raaagh, ha hah, that's awesome. Almost looks like he's underneath ice or something - I think the line that referred to him as the drowned god also mentioned a heart of 'black ice' - maybe his domain is frozen over, with his eeevil, or something.
    I also saw the dome over him and immediately thought about 'the drowned god's heart is black ice' from the puzzle box. Cool stuff!

While Y'Shaarj is the strongest, Yogg-Saron is the cleverest/wisest, C'thun the most corrupting, I believe N'zoth is actually the one to get the final laugh - his apparent weakness makes him the most dangerous.
    He is the guy that makes plans to last ten thousand years. I imagine that the Puzzle Box hints at him because of this. I wonder if he can power up C'thun and Yogg-Saron again though...

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well based on the picture of where the Old Gods were focused around, if N'Zoth was imprisoned where he was most active, like the other Old Gods, he's probably underneath the Ocean now.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well based on the picture of where the Old Gods were focused around, if N'Zoth was imprisoned where he was most active, like the other Old Gods, he's probably underneath the Ocean now.
    It more looks like he's in the ocean with a swirl of clouds above him, not where he's necessarily imprisoned.

Gives more credence to the fact he's most likely somewhere beneath the ocean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

So this is the offical artwork now

I am sorry blizzard but this is just pure garbage. I don't even fucking know what I am looking at.
    From what angle? Is the head the entire body and the rest is just a mass of tentacles?
    How does his jaws even work? There is nothing where he can chew what he eats, let alone swallow
    Is there a body under all those tentacles?
    Is the Head a gigantic Mouth or just some Spikes?

Yeah this artwork is horrible
    An'u belore delen'na