Smuggled sack of gold nerfed / removed?

Anyone else notice that the smuggled sack of gold you get for trading garrison resources has been removed.

I'm not sure if this trader only appears on certain days or this is a nerf removing them with todays patch.

A bit gutted if they have been removed, was getting a tidy sum of free gold from trading resources.

7+ Year Old Account
    They're removing most gold rewards from the garrison going in to legion

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess this is for the patch for the ALPHA, so might wanna move the thread over to Legion forum part?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Anyone else notice that the smuggled sack of gold you get for trading garrison resources has been removed.

I'm not sure if this trader only appears on certain days or this is a nerf removing them with todays patch.

A bit gutted if they have been removed, was getting a tidy sum of free gold from trading resources.
    Wouldn't make sense to leave that in if they want to stop garrisons being used for gold farming.

While I have not really any doubts they are going to remove it it's still on the vendor here.

Ahh sorry the trader does still trade for gold, my bad. Smuggled sacks of gold are normally on the last page, but for some reason today on the third page d'oh.

Crisis over everybody! Happy gold farming!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fail... /10char