Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Reading isn´t your strong point, i was talking about austria:
    http://kurier.at/chronik/oesterreich...ig/187.611.793

So do you have the numbers for germany at hand?

- - - Updated - - -

That´s only for Bayern, right?

And seriously? Crime tourists are now lumped together with refugees? Wow you´re grasping straws here.
    Oh yea those dangerous Japanese tourist gangs terrorizing Bavaria.

You do realize that the 31% do no include migrants with German passports, but those are more criminal overall as well. As I said, foreigners are more criminal.

You get hard evidence, the articles even stated how many refugees were involved in violent crime and yet you deny and make of me.

You do not carey about reality or facts.
    Last edited by mmoc0d8e6c2903; 2016-03-23 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    They didn't get anything in Hungary. They were given them in Hungary by the guy who travelled from Belgium to pick them up. They were given them so they could travel across europe, from Hungary to Belgium, without being flagged on the systems of the police (in the event they were stopped and checked) for whichever country they crossed.

As for your last point, i can't answer that. Hungary started asking for ID at the beginning of September but refugees just claimed to be paperless so he could've used that to get further into europe, but then we're back to the point of getting into europe pretending to be a refugee. EU citizens are advised to carry ID with them at all times in case of spot checks and other stuff anyway, so the fake ID would've still been used whichever way he took himself from Hungary to Belgium.

We're getting away from the point here anyway. You originally claimed they didn't need fake ID because they were EU/Belgium nationals. That's clearly not true in this case. I mean, the fact they went to the trouble of getting fake IDs is pretty indicative.
    If someone gives you something you get it, right?
    I never said they didn't need fake ID's, clearly if there's a warrant you need one. All i said they were Belgian nationals. But this situation could also happen without a refugee crisis. Open borders and all. I even claim that if I was looking like an Arabian person and I walked to the Hungarian/Romanian border waving around my Dutch passport I'm sure they wouldn;t check my name. They'll be like: okay you're Dutch move along. Even if I was a known terrorist.

https://www.facebook.com/scoops.rott...9970318385823/

Fairly sad, a woman went to the improvised memorial just to remove the Israeli flag.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Oh yea those dangerous Japanese gangs terrorizing Bavaria.

You do realize that the 31% do no include migrants with German passports, but those are more criminal overall as well. As I said, foreigners are more criminal.

You get hard evidence, the articles even stated how many refugees were involved in violent crime and yet you deny and make of me.

You do not carey about reality or facts.
    I asked for the statistic for germany, not one out of 16 federate states and not an example for crime tourists. Also, you really should stop reading die welt... 31% is the number because this number includes violation of residence permition. Without that, the numbers dropped. So their crime is, they´re still in bavaria, not burglary, rape, or assault, no simply still being in bavaria.

No wait, i take that back, the numbers did increase from 24% in 2011 to 31% in 2015. The numbers are quite confusing, the increase is due to a decrease in german becoming criminals and an increase in unemployed/other foreigners.

Still the real increases are
    rape +3.4% (825 - 2014 to 853 - 2015)
    robbery +0.5%
    fraud +7.6%
    and drugabuse +5.8%

Those are the only increases compared to 2014 that aren´t violation of residence permition. Yeah, the sky is falling i can see it now.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2016-03-23 at 07:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

So, our media is reporting that one of the members is detained in Gaziantep and then deported to Belgium with a memo of his affiliation with ISIS. Belgium then allegedly released the guy due to lack of evidence regarding his affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    So, our media is reporting that one of the members is detained in Gaziantep and then deported to Belgium with a memo of his affiliation with ISIS. Belgium then allegedly released the guy due to lack of evidence regarding his affiliation.
    Actually, its the Netherlands they deported to... Aka Netherlands to blame for this? I wonder what the utterly stupid Rutte comes up with excuses now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Actually, its the Netherlands they deported to... Aka Netherlands to blame for this? I wonder what the utterly stupid Rutte comes up with excuses now.
    Netherlands is a different case, at least that's what they report here. So there are two deportation but I am not quite sure about the role of the guy deported to Netherlands.

--

Releasing the info of the capture of Abdulselam (or whatever, the guy behind Paris attacks) to media was a mistake. They should have detained all possible terrorists, or continued the investigation a bit longer and then made it public. Latest attacks are probably a case of "the guy is captured, we are probably next, better blow the shit up asap".
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-03-23 at 08:05 PM.

It was the prime suspect.

So your point is that radical islamic terrorists are muslims? Well thanks for that, very useful information.

I have useful information for you too, radical christian terrorists are christians and radical jewish terrorists are jews.
    It's almost like the original line of discussion had nothing to do with you.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

@Kangodo
    Maybe I got it wrong, I am half-high at the moment.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-03-23 at 08:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It's almost like the original line of discussion had nothing to do with you.
    Because apart from writing the same stuff over and over again you never really explained what´s the point of it.

"Don´t treat terrorism and islam as separate things." So what have they to do with each other? What do you think is the connection between terrorism and islam? Why do we have to treat terrorism and islam as dependent things when the vast majority of muslims aren´t terrorists and we know of quite a number of terrorists that weren´t muslim.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

this whole discussion has degenerated into the usual religion bashing and another stupid immigration thread, those stupid argument won't improve the security and are also a good escamotage to avoid the real problem; the real question here is why those peoples that are already know to the secret services for their radicalization and in many case are well know foreign fighters able to stay alive just under "strict surveillance"?
    That is the point if those guys were taken out the moment their affiliation was confirmed many lives would have been saved, just give the secret service the authorization and bury them before they actually do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    this whole discussion has degenerated into the usual religion bashing and another stupid immigration thread, those stupid argument won't improve the security and are also a good escamotage to avoid the real problem; the real question here is why those peoples that are already know to the secret services for their radicalization and in many case are well know foreign fighters able to stay alive just under "strict surveillance"?
    That is the point if those guys were taken out the moment their affiliation was confirmed many lives would have been saved, just give the secret service the authorization and bury them before they actually do something.
    Yeah, why don´t we stop people befor they commit crimes, that would save so many innocents!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Because most of the EU does not believe in extrajudicial executions. They haven't exactly been a successful policy for Israel who's only response seems to be to hide behind more and more concrete. We're not looking to build our own tomb.

What's scary is that a lot of people seem to be supportive of the attacks, or blame them on the people living in the countries that are affected by terrorism instead of on the muslim extremists.

See'ing these posts about muslim children cheering the attacks during school made me wish it was a joke... apparently it isn't.

Roughly translated:

This morning I wrote on Twitter, after motive of other messages on radio and internet:

''How can you continue teaching if muslim children are applauding during class?''

This morning 3 police officers stood in front of my door by order of the mayor. They wanted me to no longer post these kind of messages anymore.

Later on, the mayor called this guy and said he didn't mean to do it and apologised.

Because apart from writing the same stuff over and over again you never really explained what´s the point of it.

"Don´t treat terrorism and islam as separate things." So what have they to do with each other? What do you think is the connection between terrorism and islam? Why do we have to treat terrorism and islam as dependent things when the vast majority of muslims aren´t terrorists and we know of quite a number of terrorists that weren´t muslim.
    Because it's a fundamental motivator for their actions. They're not doing it on a whim, they're doing it because they've been taught to do it. The ideology driving these people is to make Islam dominant through extreme, totalistic and rigid application of their doctrine. Reverting to medieval norms to create a world ruling caliphate. Elevating Muslim over non-Muslim, man over woman, and using force whenever possible to push their agenda.

It's not about condemning an entire religion, obviously the minority doesn't make the majority culpable. But the way people just handwave it away as coincidence is ludicrous. As if every suicide bombing, kidnapping and shooting in the Middle East/Africa and EU just manifests out of thin air. Or using woefully misleading "stats" from the FBI, who classified the Fort Hood shootings as "workplace violence" and not terrorism. Why? Nobody has to get paid restitution for workplace violence, unlike acts of terror. Ergo, stats get fudged all the time.

If anything this fact should highlight that defeating these dark age extremist fucks is not going to be a simple task. Simultaneously recognizing that capitulation and trying to be buddies with these people doesn't stop it from happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Elevating Muslim over non-Muslim, man over woman, and using force whenever possible to push their agenda.
    Elevating their particular brand of Muslim over everyone, Muslim and non-Muslim alike. I'd be willing to bet ISIS and their ilk have killed far more Muslims than they have any others.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Elevating their particular brand of Muslim over everyone, Muslim and non-Muslim alike. I'd be willing to bet ISIS and their ilk have killed far more Muslims than they have any others.
    Good call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Naah, I think it's just to be in control there.
    These people would ever attack their own particular brand for power.
    Sure, but they're specifically targeting Muslims that don't share their exact interpretation of the Quran. They might do so anyway, but that's how they justify their genocides.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!