Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ummm ya if you take a video of someone throwing coffee at you then yes. I am saying just taking a pic or video of the car in the spot good change the cops won't do anything.

Now to be clear I could be wrong about that with Canada. But here in the US the cops wouldn't do dick because they can't prove any of the video is legit.
    Sure, and I know nothing about how they'd react in the states. I defer to you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i still dont see that, he's infront of her car driver door on the left, facing her. she throws the coffee to the left which would not hit him, if she throw the coffee directly at him we would probably see the cup coming way closer.

i agree she shouldn't have broken the law, but confronting someone about such a petty issue really isn't worth it, and posting it online is just a ploy for extra views. blurring out her license plate should be standard since anyone can now track her down and harass her.
    And none of it would have happen if she wasn't a cunt...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How do you feel about these freelance vigilante journalists trying to take matters in their own hands?
    I figured you'd feel that way. I should be surprised by your hypocrisy, but I'm not. >.>

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-tackle-racism

On Topic: To hell with this woman.
    Last edited by Templar 331; 2016-03-23 at 09:23 PM.

i still dont see that, he's infront of her car driver door on the left, facing her. she throws the coffee to the left which would not hit him, if she throw the coffee directly at him we would probably see the cup coming way closer.

i agree she shouldn't have broken the law, but confronting someone about such a petty issue really isn't worth it, and posting it online is just a ploy for extra views. blurring out her license plate should be standard since anyone can now track her down and harass her.
    https://youtu.be/TC6aApVx9Sc?t=32s

Start the video there. Second cup of coffee thrown at him, either hits him in the chest or hits his camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Sure, and I know nothing about how they'd react in the states. I defer to you on that.
    Ya as I said as someone who is disabled (and has a disabled Nephew) shit like this annoys me to no end.

My brother(His son is the disabled one) had to deal with a cunt because he got a spot first before her. She decided to say some shit under her breath as she pulled off.

Just can't stand people being inconsiderate assholes and I can't stand this No Snitching shit people do.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya as I said as someone who is disabled (and has a disabled Nephew) shit like this annoys me to no end.

My brother(His son is the disabled one) had to deal with a cunt because he got a spot first before her. She decided to say some shit under her breath as she pulled off.

Just can't stand people being inconsiderate assholes and I can't stand this No Snitching shit people do.
    Amen to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    What a poor woman, we need to stand up for equality by making it clear that it's not ok for women to be questioned or confronted about things.
    You better be joking? She parked at a handicapped spot and then acted like a massive asshole, she deserves no more then to be thrown into the field of angry people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You better be joking? She parked at a handicapped spot and then acted like a massive asshole, she deserves no more then to be thrown into the field of angry people.
    I think he was being sarcastic ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    That's a little strange.

She did something illegal, and when confronted tried to hit him with a *car*. That's not something that needs to be understood - if your go-to when you're in a hurry or have a bad day and someone annoys you is "hit with car", you need to be jailed immediately.
    I missed the bit where she tried hitting him with the car, was he obstructing her? if she did it just cos she didnt like the guy then, yeah, shes a crazy bitch but if he was obstructing her as she tried to leave, then in that case its his fault for standing in the way

As for it being illegal, if there were still free parks then i consider it a victim-less crime and i dont consider it worthy of punishmentor harrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I missed the bit where she tried hitting him with the car, was he obstructing her? if she did it just cos she didnt like the guy then, yeah, shes a crazy bitch but if he was obstructing her as she tried to leave, then in that case its his fault for standing in the way

As for it being illegal, if there were still free parks then i consider it a victim-less crime and i dont consider it worthy of punishmentor harrassment.
    I still question the whole trying to hit with the car. He wasn't obstructing her, but she did try to take off pretty fast. She was a good 3-4 feet from him still, but I'd certainly call it reckless driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Curious.. who said it was due to her hating disabled people? The video I watched was a stuck up woman who feels she's above the law, and did something she shouldn't of for convenience, then got called out on it and lost her marbles.
    I couldnt find the video, i thought the only info we had was from the article. I was only commenting on the vagueness of it, i havent seen the video so i cant actually assess the situation

the coffee didnt even hit him, or land near him. trust me if someone wants to throw coffee at you, they will hit you. most likely she was aiming for a garbage can.
    You wouldn't say that if she threw hammers. She got out twice to aim at a garbage can?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...tons-1.3503154

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...tons-1.3503154

What terrible behaviour! We don't stand for this up here.
    How do you feel about these freelance vigilante journalists trying to take matters in their own hands?
    well if in the end it makes her life miserable from the people she know that know how she really is its worth it putting her in the public view and letting her walk the walk of shame.if we dont take care of our self its not the ones that have the power that will do it for us pictures, in this case a video does more then talking it over a forum and in the end nothinbg comes out of it. in this case the women is identified and i doubt she will risk doing it in the future
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Ip Man 3, the bad guys are going to attack Ip Man but before Ip Man kicks their butts he says 'what example are we setting for the children?'

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Find it amusing that people are actually siding with the woman on this one.
    I'm also interested to know how many people actually watched the video.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I couldnt find the video, i thought the only info we had was from the article. I was only commenting on the vagueness of it, i havent seen the video so i cant actually assess the situation
    Then as someone who has seen it, no one was saying she hated disabled people.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    in this case the women is identified and i doubt she will risk doing it in the future
    She's had a visit from the police, which I'm sure put the fright into any reasonably-functioning person, and you just know her friends and family have recognized her in all the publicity. Hah! She's gonna be getting questions about it for months even if her name stays out of the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    https://youtu.be/TC6aApVx9Sc?t=32s

Start the video there. Second cup of coffee thrown at him, either hits him in the chest or hits his camera.
    ah i missed that part, first cup misses him, second one hits him. i agree she was being an very rude but posting videos on line of her behaviour (including her license plate)only helps out vigilante justice, which often goes too far.

the coffee didnt even hit him, or land near him. trust me if someone wants to throw coffee at you, they will hit you. most likely she was aiming for a garbage can.
    The video shakes as the hot coffee hits him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC6aApVx9Sc

trust me if someone wants to throw coffee at you, they will hit you. most likely she was aiming for a garbage can.
    Yeah, people who throw shit can NEVER miss their target EVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also interested to know how many people actually watched the video.
    Coming from you, it wouldn't matter. Not long ago there was a thread (w/ video) of a man being harassed, you didn't flinch and concluded that it was his fault.