Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Coming from you, it wouldn't matter. Not long ago there was a thread (w/ video) of a man being harassed, you didn't flinch and concluded that it was his fault.
    Yeah well I don't recall this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yes, it's hard to recall videos you didn't watch, before leaping to a ludicrous and indefensible position, isn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Check harder.
    Agree to disagree I guess. You may not believe it but the way you are brought up does influence the way you behave. It's actually pretty much a proven fact but whatever. Now to say everyone who has a shit upbringing behaves like shit is not accurate, that's why I used words such as rarely and often instead of never or always but I guess that was lost on you.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What don't you recall?

ot: There are consequences for their actions, she was likely mentally handicapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    What don't you recall?

ot: There are consequences for their actions, she was likely mentally handicapped.
    Your allegations about me making comments on a video. Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    But but but, I thought disabled individuals liked being singled out and treated as helpless people! Why, every single disabled person I know (including my wife, who's paraplegic) thinks the ADA is utter bullshit and nothing but an insulting affront.

But hey, as long as some perfectly fine guy can yell at a chick so that he can feel better about himself, it's all A-OK. Amirite or amirite?
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope she get ran over, lost and arm or a leg, then she can legitimately park there afterwards, everyone happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Social class is a measurement of wealth, not upbringing.
    Now you're confusing me... I never said her social class had anything to do with her upbringing or are you using the word class as in 'classless'? If so, I think you statement is definitely untrue because one thing we know for sure is that money does not buy class. Just look at all the rich people in this country who's behavior is often some of worst humanity has to offer in that regards.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-03-23 at 10:07 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

15+ Year Old Account
    You said that behavior is rare among the upper echelon of society (ie upper class).
    Ok, you changed the topic on me, so I wasn't sure. What I said verbatim is that people in the upper echelon rarely have such 'careless' and 'visceral' reactions. I never said social class was determined by upbringing, it obviously isn't. That being said, I stand by the fact that I think tossing coffee at someone in such a visceral way in some random parking lot because that person said something that upset you reflects negatively on you upbringing. Most people would know that isn't a proper response but unfortaly when you live in hardship proper role models can sometimes be hard to come by.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Hope she get ran over, lost and arm or a leg, then she can legitimately park there afterwards, everyone happy.
    I like you.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Honestly, I think people should mind their own business. What was it any of this guy's concern? I mean seriously?
    I have a handicapped family member who I often take to the shops, movies, restaurants etc.

When someone parks in that spot, you hinder their ability to leave the car, we need the wider space. Perhaps, the guy has a handicapped family member and is sick of seeing rude, arrogant, selfish people, take those spots because they cant be bothered walking the extra 10 meters to the coffee shop?

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much sounds like classism to me.
    Classism? That's a new one. Care to elaborate?
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    In the US there are expectant mother spots at some places, but there's no placard or plate for it.
    Ahh I see...yeah I've never seen anything like that either in my neck of the woods.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    In the US anyone willing to pay for a handicapped placard can park there.

And they will sell them to anyone, disability or not.
    I didn't say that wasn't possible and all, just I've never heard of any placard or anything for expectant mothers, where I live. I've watched the news...I've seen the scandals and I've seen and heard of people lending their placards to friends and or family.

From the title I expected this to me another case of someone taking offense at a person with disabilities that are not immediately apparent parking in a handicapped spot. As I read it though it became pretty clear the woman herself has no disability at all and just doesn't give a shit about other people. She deserves the vitriol being thrown her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Because the police can't do anything about something they didn't see for themselves, at least for mundane things like this.

Now she will think twice about doing so, job well done.
    Throwing hot coffee on someone is not "mundane."

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Throwing hot coffee on someone is not "mundane."
    Allegedly it was an iced coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Allegedly it was an iced coffee
    Two coffees.

one iced, one hot.

oh, and also a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Two coffees.

one iced, one hot.

oh, and also a car.
    Yeah, my bad...I missed the part where she threw the other cup.

Deleted
    Well she threw both of the things she bought which is why she parked there in the first place, so she's presumably mentally handicapped.

Somebody please remix and dubstepify this shit, its begging to become a music video.

SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR versus ENTITLEMENT MINDSET MILLENNIAL

Ready ...begin!

Back da fuk up from ma kar
    WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL, UH WHAT
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN