Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cross promotion like WoW and HS? No thanks.

I spended allmost whole day, grinding that 20 LVL in Chamber Of Aspects in trial account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    It's a good idea on the surface, but I don't believe the playerbases are that interchangeable.
    I mean... they did do a cross-promo for World of Warcraft & Hearthstone. Those two games are much further apart gameplay-wise than HotS and Hearthstone.

in a panel, the creators did mention that the Hearthstone innkeeper dwarf is a potential hero for HoTs

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    (1) Blizzard's cross-promotion is already one of the biggest out there. Any promo for a Blizzard game will usually come with simultaneous cross-promo for all their other games

(2) HS and HotS are two wildly different beasts. Many people I know who play HS do so on their phones/tablets, to kill 10min here and there, and don't even own a gaming PC.
    People who don't own Gaming PCs are horrible, horrible individuals who are certain to start World War 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already give you something in HotS if you play Hearthstone.

You get a flying card mount for playing 100 matches in Hearthstone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    People who don't own Gaming PCs are horrible, horrible individuals who are certain to start World War 3.
    I meant like... a lot of people I know playing HS are mates' wives/girlfriends/boyfriends who don't game at all outside of things like Candy Crush. HS is another time killer for them.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I'd like to see Hearthsteed introduced to HotS, maybe that could help. Idk, play 3 HotS and HS games as Uther and win, get the mount.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

If HS has a smaller population than league, how would taking some of HS's playerbase and adding it to HotS make it "crush" League and own the moba market?
    Did you even think this through?
    Both games are played less than Crossfire, btw.