Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    That someone can look at her and think she looks 'wealthy' to the point of being 'spoiled' just makes me think that person is probably even lower down the ladder than she is. As for acting like a child who needs a good slap across the face, that we agree on.
    You're just full of assumptions, aren't ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fine. She was being inconsiderate parking where she shouldn't have so what's the harm in being inconsiderate to her? Tit for tat.

I bet she's going to think again before parking in a handicap spot. And she wasted a perfectly good coffee too :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    haha woops!

/sits down for epic explanation
    I'm defending the OP. I don't see the issue.
    The OP didn't say he supported the vigilante but this @Mistame kid wants to falsely accuse him.

On a side note, as someone with a wife who thanks to cancer treatment left her walking with a cane, the bitch in the video can get fucked. If her world gets shattered because of her asshattery I could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Honestly, I think people should mind their own business. What was it any of this guy's concern? I mean seriously? I get like trying to stop an actual crime like a robbery or kidnapping, but seems like this guy decided to start shit with a lady for nonsense, and then decided to play the "I'm going to the police!" card after he provoked her. There are much bigger things to worry about than some lady parking in a handicap spot. Honestly, I don't even think handicap spots should exist; it's so frustrating trying to find parking somewhere and it's like oh yeah there's a spot up close.. only for it to be handicapped or expectant mothers/mothers with small children. Frustrates the hell out of me.
    I find it very ironic how a moderator is defending this woman. Your job description on this site is to literally stop people from acting like this cunt did.

If you don't stop assholes in their tracks, they just become worse and worse.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenNorth View Post
    I cannot really comment on the severity of her actions in places like Canada or the US, yet in this country she would at the very least be looking at a 155 USD (equivalent in local currency) fine.
    Similar here, though it's a matter of city bylaws. Fines generally start in the $100-200 range, but in some cities, they can crank up into the thousands for repeat offenders.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You're just full of assumptions, aren't ya?
    I'm posting my opinion, so obviously I have to make assumptions. You don't agree and make different assumptions, good for you.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

On a side note, as someone with a wife who thanks to cancer treatment left her walking with a cane, the bitch in the video can get fucked. If her world gets shattered because of her asshattery I could care less.
    Seriously it makes my blood BOIL when i see shit like this. I call people out on it when I dont fear for my personal safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Wow that was a well formed and executed comment. Arent Trump voters the simple minded ones?
    only a simple minded fool would throw coffee at someone i nanger and miss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    What a poor woman, we need to stand up for equality by making it clear that it's not ok for women to be questioned or confronted about things.
    Don't go passive/aggressive on the first post.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't your wife use a skooter or is a cane preferable?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Couldn't your wife use a skooter or is a cane preferable?
    She doesn't need a scooter, she can walk with her cane, just not very fast as her left leg now has partial paralysis. As young as she is people sometimes give us bizarre looks when we park in a handicap spot till she pulls out her cane and starts walking. People sometimes forget that disabled people are not isolated to the elderly or 500lb diabeetus land whales in rascal scooters.

I thought everyone in Canada was super nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I thought everyone in Canada was super nice.
    Morons are everywhere.
    (and at some level, about everyone acts moronic at some point, usually regretting it after — I guess “moron” is just deserved by people who lack the regrets and do make it an habit)

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm defending the OP. I don't see the issue.
    The OP didn't say he supported the vigilante but this @Mistame kid wants to falsely accuse him.
    You are the OP?

You're obviously taking it personally. We don't have the same opinion of what constitutes "middle class" then. To me that car is trash.
    A Jeep is trash? Why? Because its a Jeep? Because its blue? Because its a little dusty? Because its MSRP (which we don't know) is below a certain amount?

Why? You're really projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact someone can look at her and think she looks 'wealthy' to the point of being 'spoiled' just makes me think that person is probably even lower down the ladder than she is. As for acting like a child who needs a good slap across the face, that we agree on.
    You're right. I'm just trashier than she is, because I'm not willing to judge her based on her blue Jeep.

Woman acts like a colossal cunt and parks in a handicapped space while not handicapped is confronted by the simple question of "What makes you special?" and Tennisace turns that into a sympathy thread for the woman.

I aint even surprised anymore.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He could've just stomped on her Kneecaps. At least then she could use handicap spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You are the OP?
    Shhssss.... split personality disorder. Don't look him in the eye, could trigger a rampage!

I am so tired of people shaming others and posting it on the internet. Of course, this women should not have been parking in a handicap spot, but this mans actions are no better.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.