Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    >doesn't like design
    >automatic garbage
    >El oh el
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    It's supposed to be an unspeakable horror, it doesn't NEED a body, or even to make anatomical sense at all. The whole point is it's a terrifying, indescribable creature.

Ya'll mother fuckers need Lovecraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post

So this is the offical artwork now

I am sorry blizzard but this is just pure garbage. I don't even fucking know what I am looking at.
    From what angle? Is the head the entire body and the rest is just a mass of tentacles?
    How does his jaws even work? There is nothing where he can chew what he eats, let alone swallow
    Is there a body under all those tentacles?
    Is the Head a gigantic Mouth or just some Spikes?

Yeah this artwork is horrible
    That's what Old Gods usually look like...... IMO he looks badass.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

He certainly doesn't look like he is hanging around in any prison. I imagine N'zoth broke free from his Titan prison thousands of years ago and his been working freely ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    He certainly doesn't look like he is hanging around in any prison. I imagine N'zoth broke free from his Titan prison thousands of years ago and his been working freely ever since.
    Nice spacious prison IMO. Wonder who's paying the taxes for that? kek.

I'm also on the N'zoth is Davy Jones... ship.

Deleted
    [

I am sorry blizzard but this is just pure garbage. I don't even fucking know what I am looking at.
    From what angle? Is the head the entire body and the rest is just a mass of tentacles?
    How does his jaws even work? There is nothing where he can chew what he eats, let alone swallow

This is how it is: It looks like an octopus, but actually isnt. He has a mouth where the head of the octupus is. It grabs its prey with the tentacles and drops it in that mouth.
    The base of the mouth is where the eyes are. You can see that as the core/head of the creature. It's an old god, so it obviously has a messed up anatomy, just like the other two had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    >doesn't like design
    >automatic garbage
    >El oh el
    At this point people's expectation is so high up in their asses..... This is just becoming a joke now... If I were a blizz employe I would just quit... Who the fuck wants to make a game for these whiny bitches.

So, it's "garbage" just because YOU have questions/can't grasp the concept and wasn't how YOU imagined it to be? lolok.

Yeah but 10% monster and 90% tentacles just isnt right for me, I think I need a WoW Model to make up my mind with this. Atleast with Yogg'saron and C'thun I could actually see what I was looking at, with N'zoth nearly everything is covered behind another tentacle.

I simply can't grasp what part is what part.
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2016-03-24 at 12:10 AM.
    An'u belore delen'na

Deleted
    im just confused as to why hes above water? is it just so they could depict him better for the hearthstone art? i think he shouldve atleast been drawn under water, with a bit more mysterious of a body, aside from that i like it. afterall its just the cardgame and the art isnt supposed to be 100% serious, seeing this also makes me believe this isnt how we're going to meet him in wow which pleases me, theres no way we will meet him like this above water unless something big happens so theres still some element of surprise left as to how he'll look in wow which is the only thing that matters to me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnEr View Post
    At this point people's expectation is so high up in their asses..... This is just becoming a joke now... If I were a blizz employe I would just quit... Who the fuck wants to make a game for these whiny bitches.
    Yeah, I am a whiny bitch, when 99% of the entire Wotlk Fanbase keeps tearing WoW to shreds, because the game "Died with the lich king."

Peoples asked for Hard dungeons, they got them in Cata, then everyone began to bitch so we got the easy thing we have now. Everyone in the WoW community is Bitches

- - - Updated - - -

And as said above, Which part is above and under water? Is the entire Body above the water? Half of it? A mere fraction?
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Maybe Blizzard will tie this to outlaw rogue artifact weapon quest?

I don't care if it's kinda ridiculous, I want to see freaking Old God tentacle pirates in WoW at some point.

Yeah, I am a whiny bitch, when 99% of the entire Wotlk Fanbase keeps tearing WoW to shreds, because the game "Died with the lich king."

Peoples asked for Hard dungeons, they got them in Cata, then everyone began to bitch so we got the easy thing we have now. Everyone in the WoW community is Bitches

- - - Updated - - -

And as said above, Which part is above and under water? Is the entire Body above the water? Half of it? A mere fraction?
    As with all OGs what you see on top is only a fraction of the creatures true body. N'zoth is definitely the squiddliest of the OGs revealed so far but nothing about the design is anymore ridiculous than what we have already seen. Earlier you were talking about how it doesn't have anywhere to digest what it eats, it doesn't need to eat though, it's an OG. Nothing about it infact has to conform to any practical biology what so ever, C'thun had a stomach but no mouths, Yoggy opened up portals to his brain....I mean dude. Come on. Basically if anything leaves you confused just say to yourself "because Old God" and that's the answer.

It's fine not to like the design sure, but the one thing I don't get about this sub forum is the indignation that comes along with it, like your opinion is the only one that counts. Dislike I can understand, the anger that always seems to accompany these kinds of posts though....I just don't get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I imagine it works something like this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Tremendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Nice spacious prison IMO. Wonder who's paying the taxes for that? kek.
    I hear he gets cable in there. Goddamn pinko Titans.

Yeah but 10% monster and 90% tentacles just isnt right for me, I think I need a WoW Model to make up my mind with this. Atleast with Yogg'saron and C'thun I could actually see what I was looking at, with N'zoth nearly everything is covered behind another tentacle.

I simply can't grasp what part is what part.
    C'Thun is like, a giant eye on top of a moldy turd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    im just confused as to why hes above water? is it just so they could depict him better for the hearthstone art? i think he shouldve atleast been drawn under water, with a bit more mysterious of a body, aside from that i like it. afterall its just the cardgame and the art isnt supposed to be 100% serious, seeing this also makes me believe this isnt how we're going to meet him in wow which pleases me, theres no way we will meet him like this above water unless something big happens so theres still some element of surprise left as to how he'll look in wow which is the only thing that matters to me anyway
    I don't think he's actually aquatic. Just configured his icky body into a form that makes sense considering he spends a lot of time in the water. Probably.

P.S. Does this mean N'Zoth is the Old Gods' Aquaman? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Meh, it's just a spiky octopus. Looks more like a dungeon boss if anything. I was hoping he looked more like this:

https://www.google.com.mx/search?biw...98.WcB9F1-cRCU

Quote Originally Posted by Gherothar View Post
    Meh, it's just a spiky octopus. Looks more like a dungeon boss if anything. I was hoping he looked more like this:
    He's got to at least be bigger than Ozumat. And Ozumat is BIG. So I dunno about "dungeon boss".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I imagine it works something like this:

Honestly it looks like he has two mouths on each side and the middle part is solid.