Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    PAX East in a month definitely sounds like a good time to announce a release date for a summer expansion.
    Release dates have been historically announced 2-3 months before release. That would set the release to be late June or early July.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Upcoming build doesnt mean this week exactly.
    and in the phase that you are cut off, I was refered to a tweet about a fix in the next week, that was related to one of that class changes...
    that unfortunally, at 2 am, I had no desire to search for you among the twitter.

and after a quick search I still unable to find it...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Release dates have been historically announced 2-3 months before release. That would set the release to be late June or early July.
    Or you know, late July, early August and you're still in the 3 months window give or take a few days. I don't think they'll do it there anyway.

They have never announced a wow expansion release date at a convention of any kind. It's always just been a news release until WoD, when they had a seperate event to announce the date and reveal the cinematic. There's no reason to think they won't just announce it when they are ready whenever. Not likely they have it at any gaming event.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    They have never announced a wow expansion release date at a convention of any kind. It's always just been a news release until WoD, when they had a seperate event to announce the date and reveal the cinematic. There's no reason to think they won't just announce it when they are ready whenever. Not likely they have it at any gaming event.
    They might be true, but remember that they also never announced an expansion anywhere else than Blizzcon until Legion.

My guess is that anything is possible right now and that Blizzard reveals it whenever they think it is ready to reveal it.

Kurtis McCathern linked this video on twitter:

Maybe.. hot patch inc?

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Kurtis McCathern linked this video on twitter:

Maybe.. hot patch inc?
    It's his personal account. He could just like the video.

Yeah, sure it could mean something, but don't look too much into it. Now, when we either see a shutdown or Turnip posts a "hype" gif...

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post

Maybe.. hot patch inc?
    Considering all the live server issues, its likely related to that not to the Alpha.

The beta announcement will be in June when the movie is released. Beta will go from June - August. The game will release in September. Blizzcon in November will be announcing their latest game that will be considered WoW's replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    The beta announcement will be in June when the movie is released. Beta will go from June - August. The game will release in September. Blizzcon in November will be announcing their latest game that will be considered WoW's replacement.

Blizzcon in November will be announcing their latest game that will be considered WoW's replacement.
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Look at his post history and you will quickly realise that hes living in an entirely different world where Legion is the last expansion etc....it's quite amusing actually.

I would hate for that to be true.

In my mind, our best case scenario, and theirs, would be beta announcements at PAX East, beta lasting from April/May - June/July with a release no later than August.
    These are just the wishes of a hopeful man.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's his personal account. He could just like the video.
    We had tons of disconnect and login problems in the EU - maybe he is refering to the hotfixing of this bug.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

It would be awfully nice if people would prefix comments like this with "IN MY COMPLETELY UNINFORMED OPINION,"

Quote Originally Posted by Psaro View Post
    Considering all the live server issues, its likely related to that not to the Alpha.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if a new build was supposed to go live this week but it got put on hold due to the live servers figuratively catching fire. Hope there's still a build though, and a substantial one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if a new build was supposed to go live this week but it got put on hold due to the live servers figuratively catching fire. Hope there's still a build though, and a substantial one at that.
    Yeah, they are talking about freezing stuff with no going back except for numbers tuning and there still two specs that are not even playable yet. It's absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    Yeah, they are talking about freezing stuff with no going back except for numbers tuning and there still two specs that are not even playable yet. It's absurd.
    Maybe it'll be like the Blood Elf visual upgrade in WoD - "yeah guys, in order to ship this game before September 21, we've decided to put the changes to Destro into patch 7.1"

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Maybe it'll be like the Blood Elf visual upgrade in WoD - "yeah guys, in order to ship this game before September 21, we've decided to put the changes to Destro into patch 7.1"
    Patch 7.1 - New Spec! Destro Locks!