Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not missing at all > Badges and justice points. Hated farming them for days on end, just because it was the quickest way to get gear on alts. Also having faction exclusive classes like the paladin and shaman was kind of bullshit. Having tactics which require one or the other really messed up my raiding days.the

Missing > Old talent system, loved having a lot of talent points, gave bigger opportunity of some fun comboes. Also miss the larger amount of content patches, it was pretty much the major reason for me loving TBC so much, because there were so many new things in the entire expansion. Quickfire round! Miss having a lot of daily quests, miss the class diversity of having to need specific classes for fights, miss the small games like the treasure run and Ogrila demongate game and finally, most of all, i miss the hardmodes of Ulduar. Would have loved to see that mechanic be used in another full raid.

I miss blood dk dps.
    I miss armpen.
    I miss hitting 100% armpen on my blood dk.

What I am glad they removed:
    • Having to mine a mine vein more than one to get all the ores instead of getting it all at once; (like it was with, y'know, everything else)
    • Reforging.

What I am disappointed they removed:
    • The epic long Alliance Onyxia chain-quest;
    • The monk's long ranged disarm ability that buffed your damage at the same time.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2016-03-24 at 05:47 PM. Reason: fixing wrong word. >.>

I disliked when thorns was modified and then removed.
    I liked when I read that thorns was coming back.

I liked when ammo was removed.
    I liked when needing a pet was removed.
    I disliked when I could no longer mass dispel ice block and bubble bitch bubbles.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

weapon skills/hit/expertise being gone was a great day IMO.
    Losing manaburn on my priest didn't feel too good (niche ability anyways)
    I also dislike the change to Mass Dispel since it still has a ridiculous mana cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Not missing at all > Badges and justice points. Hated farming them for days on end, just because it was the quickest way to get gear on alts.
    It's still in the game, it's called Apexis Crystals.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Glad weapon skill was removed, even though leveling them was actually kind of fun.
    Sad to see attunement go, in a way.

Like: All the annoying shit we had to buy just to use certain abilities, like arrows, reagents, etc. At the time, I was new and it made sense to honestly buy arrows that we could use but it IS a fantasy game, so it was a nice QoL change when all of this was removed.

Dislike: The badge vendors from Wrath. Gave me and my guild/friends all the incentive we needed to run dungeons and get gear to start raiding, and even if we didn't raid we still had decent gear to get around with. That was pretty fun. I also dislike that multiple tiers were removed. Blizzard thought that multiple tiers caused long expansion droughts but that's not really true at all. More tiers was actually really fun, wrath had them, cata had them, mop had them. Made things pretty fun, especially for achievement farmers and mount farmers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It's still in the game, it's called Apexis Crystals.
    I do dislike Apexis Crystals too, but gladly they are not connected to dungeons. That is pretty much my primary reason for hating the badges, they contaminated the dungeons. It made me do them when i did not want to, and when i finally wanted to do some dungeons, there was often something more worthwhile my time. It was dumb. Right now is not much better, but atleast im not forced to do content that i dislike for every alt that i have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I DISLIKE that weapon skill was removed from the game.
    I miss the rpg flavor weapon skills brought, but then you had the guy who finally got his awesome sauce weapon upgrade he's been waiting on since before time began, and even though we could enchant and gem it right on the spot for him he still had to go punch a yeti in the woods for half an hour before he could hit the boss with it. Actually happened in my groups several times, more than once for the same person. I have no explanation why he never punched yetis in the woods once he level capped until his weapon skills were capped too before going to raid.

Well, I do. He was one of the 'too good to waste time capping weapon skills' kind of people, but somehow still a core member and very pampered by the raid leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Like: Inquisition (Fucking hated that spell)
    Inconveniences (Ammo, Reagents, Physical Soul Shards etc...)

Dislike: Old Naxx (T3, Corrupted Ashbringer)
    The old iconic dungeon gear (Scarlet Crusader, Defias etc...)
    The old world zones (I love the updated zones too, but It'd have been nice to go back without downloading some damn private server to see the old quests)
    Class Quests (Missed out on my blood-tempered Ranseur godamnit!)

Things that I liked that were removed from the game were scenarios, reforging, hunter pet loyalty & learning abilities from pets, pet feeding, more enchants being able to be used on gear (though I don't miss having to put them on almost every slot), <---- same thing with gems, gold timed CMs (when Legion hits), casting while moving, pvp/pve uses for professions (even though I rarely leveled them), tremor totem being able to be used while CCed (so annoying not knowing when to use it when pvping in a large group that doesn't allow you to focus every possible player).

I disliked hit rating and having to hold onto a bunch of arrows on my hunter (disliked most of the time).

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Well let me clarify, I LIKE that flying is no longer attainable the moment you hit max level. So from that perspective, it has been removed from the game, and I like that.
    I like that you have silly, folksy delusions like this. They are whimsical.

I dislike that you have to post a new thread about your delusions every time you think about them.

Woopsie, I guess stating facts is against the forum rules. My bad +D

Infracted
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2016-03-24 at 05:04 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I like that these things have been removed:

-Naxx 40
    -MoP Challenge Mode Gear
    -Original ZG/ZA and their mounts
    -Titles like Hand of A'dal and Death's Demise

I dislike that these things have been removed:

-My abilities that have been pruned
    -All of the RPG aspects of the game
    -The original Azeroth
    -Reforging
    -Wall Climbing and Jagged Terrain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    I liked when Jaylock was removed from the forums.

I disliked when their ban expired.
    i have to say i did laugh at this & also so very true.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-24 at 05:06 PM.

reforge
    10 man hc(mythic)

I didn't like it when they removed reforging. I think I read it's coming back in Legion, but I'm not sure.

I liked it that they removed weapon skills. I hated turning down a weapon that would've been an upgrade simply because my weapon skill in it was 5. I also liked the removal of Hunter arrows. I often worried about running out of them during a long raid.

I didn't like it when they removed badge vendors from current content. It was a great way to help gear up alts. I also didn't like it when they removed the graphic for quivers on our characters. That's something that I really miss. I heard they're bringing it back and it'll be attainable through a quest line, but I haven't heard much about it in a long time. Hopefully it's true.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Deleted
    Well let me clarify, I LIKE that flying is no longer attainable the moment you hit max level. So from that perspective, it has been removed from the game, and I like that.
    oh yeah it adds so much to the game not being able to fly

But hey im glad you support lazy Blizzard so they dont have to spent time building a Game with flying arround

MUST BE SO HARD WITH 100 ADDED PEOPLE WORKING ON THE GAME AND BILLIONS OF DOLLAR EVERY FUCKING YEAR

Blizzard used to be awesome.... now they are just pathetic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    I liked when Jaylock was removed from the forums.
    I disliked when their ban expired.
    Amen to the ONLY real constructiv answer to this thread!

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-24 at 05:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another warning:

I don't give a damn if you don't like Jaylock. Posting to call him or anyone else a troll or derailing their thread with personal attacks and pointless spam posts in an effort to ruin their thread is against our rules.

If you think someone is trolling, report it. WE will decide if they are and WE will take the appropriate action. Do not derail threads.