Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, it doesn't. It applies to people who defend women who side with them from all criticism under the guise of "muh sexism."
    Given the actual meaning of the acronym, it covers anyone that's aggressively "PC". Though I may have mistook your response as mildly "SJW"-ish, hence my comment. If so, I apologize.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    W-what...? Do you think gay people don't have female friends or have never experienced women hitting on them or seeing female friends date other people or your friends date women?
    Guess i need to add the /s. But ill play along. Yes I assumed since you love cock you've never encountered a female in your entire life.
    Last edited by Steve French; 2016-03-24 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Guess i need to add the /s. But ill play along. Yes I assumed since you love cock you've never encountered a female in you entire life.
    Whelp it is the internet and sarcasm.

What would feminists like to see?

If a man is accused of some kind of sexual assault by a woman he is automatically assume to be guilty, and has to prove his innocence using a preponderance of evidence. He never gets to see his accusers in court. And no trial by jury, instead trial by a cabinet of (feminist) judges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    The first witness had told police and the court she had no subsequent contact with Ghomeshi after two alleged attacks but later acknowledged she sent him two emails and a picture of herself in a bikini more than a year later. The woman said she sent the emails to bait Ghomeshi into calling her to explain his actions.

"I suppose this explanation could be true, except that this spontaneous explanation of a plan to bait Mr. Ghomeshi is completely inconsistent with her earlier stance that she wanted nothing to do with him, and that she was traumatized by the mere thought of him," Horkins said.
    DeCoutere had told the court that she had no romantic interest in Ghomeshi after her alleged assault and only saw him at industry functions. But it was later revealed in court that hours after the alleged sexual assault, she had sent him an email saying she wanted to have sex with him and sent him a handwritten letter days later saying she was sad they didn't spend the night together.
    The third woman, who told police she would only feel safe being out with Ghomeshi in public after her alleged assault, failed to disclose that days later, she had a consensual sexual encounter with him.
    These women are scum and need to be put in prison, for the sake of real victims everywhere.

This case just proves Feminism, that tries to remove due process from sexual assault cases, is a hate movement and feminists are bad people.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So wait, women don't come forward since it doesn't guaranty a conviction?

Eh.
    If anything when it does guarantee conviction then we have a problem, considering the very real problem of false accusations. Taking your shirt off and rioting isn't going to help the justice process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    These women are scum and need to be put in prison, for the sake of real victims everywhere.
    "LISTEN AND BELIEVE!"*

*-Unless the actual evidence proves otherwise, then don't listen and believe to the facts, and keep following your feels.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

So women don't come forward because they can't blatantly lie and ruin a man's life? Gives credence to those red pill types who say women are out to falsely accuse men.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Topless protestor.

I'm all for tits, but I really don't understand how this is supposed to help the campaign against sexual violence and female empowerment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Wait, what? People have to prove that someone is guilty before they get convicted? Since when?

15+ Year Old Account
    The SJWs will say he was guilty.

The militantly zealous anti-SJW's will say he was innocent.

The smart people will say he was acquitted by a court of law, and it's possible he was guilty, but there was just not enough evidence for this trial. The reality is that it's extremely hard to get this conclusive evidence for a conviction because of the nature of rape. If the rape was not violent, or even not reported until a few days after the incident, any DNA evidence and other biological indicators will be gone. This does not mean he was guilty. It just means the reality is that evidence has always been hard to procure in rape trials.

This is the reality of it people. If you're either of the first two, grow the fuck up and learn about how the world works. If you're over 20, get over yourself.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The SJWs will say he was guilty.

The militantly zealous anti-SJW's will say he was innocent.

The smart people will say he was acquitted by a court of law, and it's possible he was guilty, but there was just not enough evidence for this trial. The reality is that it's extremely hard to get this conclusive evidence for a conviction because of the nature of rape. If the rape was not violent, or even not reported until a few days after the incident, any DNA evidence and other biological indicators will be gone. This does not mean he was guilty. It just means the reality is that evidence has always been hard to procure in rape trials.

This is the reality of it people. If you're either of the first two, grow the fuck up and learn about how the world works. If you're over 20, get over yourself.
    Doesn't help there a lot of text messages and emails showing the victims tried to keep in touch with their assaulter. Kind of tears their whole case apart when the accusers are caught red handed lying.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post

This case just proves Feminism, that tries to remove due process from sexual assault cases, is a hate movement and feminists are bad people.
    "This one person did something so therefor the cause they represent is totally about what they did!"

And then you get salty when people call MRM/MRA's a hate group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Doesn't help there a lot of text messages and emails showing the victims tried to keep in touch with their assaulter. Kind of tears their whole case apart when the accusers are caught red handed lying.
    I mean it sounds like this case was pretty clear that there were a lot of mixed signals. But victims of rape don't always automatically cut all contact with their assaulter either. The nature of the text messages would reveal more though.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

"This one person did something so therefor the cause they represent is totally about what they did!"

Except it's not just ONE false accuser, is it? It's every single major rape case that's been in the news in the last 5 or more years. This case, the "victims" of the Duke lacrosse team story, the Rolling Stone UVA "rape on campus" travesty, mattress girl; every single one was either out and out lies and fabrication, or vindictive woman scorned. Name me an equal number of examples where major media sensation was spot on, in the last decade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by easywayout View Post
    Except it's not just ONE false accuser, is it? It's every single major rape case that's been in the news in the last 5 or more years. This case, the "victims" of the Duke lacrosse team story, the Rolling Stone UVA "rape on campus" travesty, mattress girl; every single one was either out and out lies and fabrication, or vindictive woman scorned. Name me an equal number of examples where major media sensation was spot on, in the last decade.
    Yes, there have been major smear cases where it was a false accusation. False accusations are anywhere from 2-5% of all actual accusations. A tiny fraction of actual rapes are ever actually reported, and even less reach a conviction. A positive conviction for rape is pretty rare, despite popular belief. But false accusations and lack of rape convictions/reporting are problems. Demanding that one is somehow MORE of a problem than the other shows clear bias.

The smart people will say he was acquitted by a court of law, and it's possible he was guilty, but there was just not enough evidence for this trial. The reality is that it's extremely hard to get this conclusive evidence for a conviction because of the nature of rape.
    And the "SJWs" that falsely claim not to be will use this sophistry as a basis to assassinate his character without a fair basis to do so. In essence, though they will not explicitly say that he is definitely guilty, they will still argue that it's somehow unreasonable to regard one as an innocent, in the absence of substantiated guilt. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!" They cry, while continuing the witch hunt.
    Last edited by Anonymous1038853; 2016-03-25 at 12:50 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it sounds like this case was pretty clear that there were a lot of mixed signals. But victims of rape don't always automatically cut all contact with their assaulter either. The nature of the text messages would reveal more though.
    A lot of "mixed signals"? I wouldn't call outright lies, fabrication, the accusers meeting prior to and after the accusation to get their stories straight, and then still making up new lies and getting caught out in court "mixed signals". They repeatedly lied under oath, not a single claim they made had a shred of evidence. Indeed, all of the actual evidence was on the accused's side. Just like, I dunno, UVA, Duke Lacrosse, Mattress Girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, there have been major smear cases where it was a false accusation. False accusations are anywhere from 2-5% of all actual accusations. A tiny fraction of actual rapes are ever actually reported, and even less reach a conviction. A positive conviction for rape is pretty rare, despite popular belief. But false accusations and lack of rape convictions/reporting are problems. Demanding that one is somehow MORE of a problem than the other shows clear bias.
    I'd say the clear bias is all on your side of the argument here, as I've provided recent and relevant examples for mine. You're just appealing to the feelings. If it's actually only 2-5% of claims that are false, isn't it kind of strange EVERY SINGLE major news case has been a provably false accusation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by easywayout View Post

I'd say the clear bias is all on your side of the argument here, as I've provided recent and relevant examples for mine. You're just appealing to the feelings. If it's actually only 2-5% of claims that are false, isn't it kind of strange EVERY SINGLE major news case has been a provably false accusation?
    Not at all. The media loves a rarity.

That being said, there's no good evidence that points to false accusation rate. I don't know where this 2-5% number is coming from, but it's probably highly inaccurate.

When will people learn? Every single man is Schrödinger's rapist.

False accusations are anywhere from 2-5% of all actual accusations.
    That's the proportion of accusation which are proven false. The actual percentage of false accusations may be ten times that.