Poll: ...And the 'Most Improved' Award goes to...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Most Improved Award

For players in the Legion Alpha, of all the majorly revamped specs, which ones do you think feel "The Most Improved"?

My 5 arbitrary nominees are:

1. Outlaw Rogue
    2. Survival Hunter
    3. Enhancement Shaman
    4. Demonology Warlock
    5. Shadow Priest

That's actually really difficult to choose. I'm not really a fan of the shadow changes :/ Don't really play any of the other specs to make a good judgment.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Certainly not Beastmastery or Ret Pally!

i actually like that survival hunters are going melee, but i have a hard time seeing how they will be different than a rogue. they just seem like they will be an underperforming rogue given they are also stripped from almost all utility too

I voted for the lock, I really like their direction. I was tempted to go with Survival because that is also very impressive as is enhancement. I decided enhancement isn't as bad as the rest on live though so it isn't the most improved if it isn't bad right now.

I haven't paid attention to rogue tbh, and I'm not super excited about Spriest. I don't think it is bad, just not excited about it.

From what I saw in the earlier alpha stages survival hunters had a very bland and uninspiring design in addition to sucking massive horse cock in pvp because they had no utility and defensive tools. I would actually sub in disc priest for survival because I think they actually improved that spec quite a bit with an new and interesting concept.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    i actually like that survival hunters are going melee, but i have a hard time seeing how they will be different than a rogue. they just seem like they will be an underperforming rogue given they are also stripped from almost all utility too
    I haven't played a lot of rogue but from what I've seen they don't really use pets, spears, or traps all that often...

i'm surprised people voted outlaw. they actually managed to make a brain dead spec even more brain dead

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    i'm surprised people voted outlaw. they actually managed to make a brain dead spec even more brain dead
    I guess it will help the people who play rogues then.

I'd say Fury Warrior looks interesting to me. As does Enhance.

I really like the direction aff is going.

Not in the Alpha, but with the info Mr. Preach has given us ballers, i choose Demo lock. Looking well good.

Madness will consume you!!!

Survival looks a lot better than it does on live, where it is the worst state of a hunter spec I've ever seen.

Demonology and Affliction are looking to be pretty rad, but I'm not in the Alpha so I don't really know.

I haven't even played a Warlock that much since MoP.

I really only played Shadow some out of all of these specs...so it's kind of a difficult choice for me to make. I will say Survival Hunter and Shadow Priest do look cool!

Demo.

Lost lots of tools to Demon Hunters and gained back lots of tools to fit the spec fantasy.

Deleted
    Balance Druid ! Wait it's not on the list...
    Last edited by mmoc6d0f0efd67; 2016-03-25 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    Just that the hunter get a spec that fights in melee with thier pets sounds nice. Have always wanted the theme of runing around with your pet and fight with it. Gives the feel of Rexxar and misha from wc3.

1. Ench shaman assuming they add good defensive cooldown.
    2. Shadow priest.
    3. Fire mage.
    4. Fury warr.
    5. Assassination rogue.

Survival hunter is really bad atm with no survivability.