Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kasich would make the most sense from a political standpoint, since Ohio is such a critical swing state and he'd also help in some important neighboring states. But there may be too much bad blood for Kasich to accept it (or a stubborn Trump to offer). Everyone mentions Walker, but he's at least somewhat bashed Trump before and his poll numbers have always been awful outside Wisconsin. And considering they tried to recall him I'm not sure how much he'd even help there.

Speaking of people that mentioned Christie, has anyone noticed that ever since the famous victory speech where Christie looked incredibly po'd behind Trump...Christie went awol in the Trump support stumping? They'll never admit it but it sure seemed like Christie and Trump had some sort of falling out that night. Maybe a miscommunication of endorse and support me and maybe VP, and Trump backed off that later, leading Christie to stop helping. Just a guess.

the fat ass from new jersey

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chuck Norris

He has two paths: Either try and grab Florida, or go for the hail mary and aim for New York. For Florida, he'll need somebody safe with a fairly solid conservative background, but possibly a little older and slightly moderate. Trump polls well amongst Florida Republicans, but he'll need strong support amongst swing voters in the state. I actually think that Jeb Bush makes a good play here. He's been out of office as governor for long enough that his record isn't as ripe in people's minds, and maybe just long enough to be slightly nostalgic. If they can play him up as being Trump's conscience, then it could work to take the state.

New York though, is a crapshoot. Trump has some sway in the state, but probably not as much as he thinks he does. It's been solidly Democrat since Reagan, and would need a strong pull to become a Republican get. Rudy Giuluani could make for a good running mate in this case. He's apparently friends with Trump, and rumours say he may endorse him. Would that be enough to take the state? I'm not sure. But it would make for a strong fight especially against Clinton if she's the opponent.

Christie or Jeb to consolidate the establishment vote. Though if Trump defies logic and history like he has in the past he might pick someone very Liberal in an attempt to pull voters from the other side. I wouldn't put it out of the question for him to try to win a traditionally hard blue state or two with his VP pick, New York as some have suggested would be an obvious pick, but Clinton was elected senator from there as well so it'd be an unlikely one.

He'll probably just make it a reality show event.

"Ben Carson... You're impeached!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Ben Carson..Totally Agree.

May help to entice some African-American support to Trumps campaign

Mr Carsons by Trumps side would also help to alleviate any racial backlash during Trumps Campaign

Plus Ben Carson is a highly respected Surgeon.. Most people admire Doctors

And he's batshit crazy. That's a plus.

dumb legal question but does he actually have to pick someone in order to run? cause i could see him doing a "when i win i will have the best vice president selected just you wait and see, the best, number 1"

A smaller puppet version of himself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    A smaller puppet version of himself.
    Lol a mini-me Trump.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Arnold Schwarzenegger cause he was governator of California. Also it would complete the set.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    **This isnt a thread for Trump haters, choose one of the other 15 threads** MODS PLEASE KEEP PEOPLE ON TOPIC

Who are some possible candidates?
    Hitler. And no, I am not joking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Arnold Schwarzenegger cause he was governator of California. Also it would complete the set.
    He can't. Damned immigrant.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Chris Christie seems like the most likely at this point. I dont think he would help Trump though.

I think Trump would be well served to have a much calmer and rational running mate. Someone like Rand Paul maybe? But I don't think Rand Paul would be a good fit either.

Deleted
    Vladimir Putin.

Same mindset.

Ann Coulter, I think.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Arnold endorsed Kasich; I'm not sure he's too supportive of Trump.

Deleted
    Jim Carrey - as a comedy actor. Would fit perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Jim Carrey - as a comedy actor. Would fit perfectly.
    hahah

Drumpf should get Santa Clause as running mate that maybe his wish would come true
    But I think he has been naughty so goodluck with that.

Or maybe Bill O'Reilly because they are both retarded

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    A woman strong on foreign policy would be good. SIT DOWN Sarah Palin.
    Hey! She can see Russia from her house!! Don't you misunderestimate her!
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...