Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Overall hero level 275 despite hardly any time to play.
    That's good, given those circumstances. How many heroes not at level 5? In my case, it's Li Ming, Xul and Abathur. Li Ming will be done soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Thrall to 10 and bought the master skin.
    Apart from 10k it also costed me a rank because of crappy supports.

So won the 2 HLs as support after that and back to R4 again!

I'm on a bit of a roll with support play at the moment, no one knows how to deal with Brightwing at my level and often they let Rehgar through. It's been great!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    That's good, given those circumstances. How many heroes not at level 5? In my case, it's Li Ming, Xul and Abathur. Li Ming will be done soon.
    I binge-played when we got the free stim-pack around christmas. And less than 10 heroes not yet at lv5: Cho&Gall, Greymane, Lunara, TLV&Aba, Xul, Stitches. Prolly one more, can't check atm.

Bought Gazlowe, Jaina and Xul
    Li Ming and Xul at level 5. Total Hero Level 300.

Still have 29K gold. Need to buy 1 more ranged. I am leaning towards Li Ming or Lunara, though Greymane and Kael'thas are certainly viable options.

Had a 6 game win streak going, then had a game of throws and got tilted :P
    I am the lucid dream

Reached level 10 with Li Li and Morales, and bought Morales' master skin! Got a grand total of 33 heroes at level 10+ now.

Deleted
    Had a really awesome game on Dragon Shrine where we'd take the shrines and someone would take the dragon instantly. It also brought be enough gold for Nazeebo and I got Leorric to level 9 as well.

Sometimes, QM can be hilarious. Poor enemy nova didn't have a chance with so much peeakboo action

Last edited by Ryme; 2016-03-19 at 05:50 PM.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Valla to level 10, puts my amount of 10+ on 15, which is coincidentally a full page

Deleted
    Started a smurf.

Allthough the other teams illidan was clearly also a smurf, I dont know about the rest. A Hammer that gets free reign can be pretty powerful.

Last edited by mmoc27cecdbbd7; 2016-03-21 at 04:18 PM.

Not today I suppose but over the last week or so: On a 17-2 streak with Nazeebo running Toad spec. I swear no one respects the toads, top dmg every single game.

I've been running the toad spec for a while (toad affinity and hugeness) and I hardly ever see anyone else use it but it feels so much stronger than the rest of his builds. It's odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Now that I've got most of the characters to level 5+, the increase in combines hero level is a bit harder to increase lol. But I'll be rubbing my palms in the drafts when the new patch (17.0) hits.

I am also thinking of starting a smurf for the vulture mount. Will have to wait a few days till have some free time on that as I don't want the stim packs to be wasted.

Anyone know of a channel for finding smurfs on EU side?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Not today I suppose but over the last week or so: On a 17-2 streak with Nazeebo running Toad spec. I swear no one respects the toads, top dmg every single game.

I've been running the toad spec for a while (toad affinity and hugeness) and I hardly ever see anyone else use it but it feels so much stronger than the rest of his builds. It's odd.
    Now that you mentioned huge toad build, I had a game where one of the enemies was using that and they really do deal a chunk of damage when you get hit. (I was Li Li in that game). Like if he stays in the back line, he can just wreck a team if they are not careful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont mind playing a few chars for your vulture. Am on EU too.

Lemme see if I posted my Bnet tag in here otherwise I'll PM u.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

I usually run toads when I play Nazeebo. I find it more effective than anything else.

Got Muradin to 8
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-03-25 at 08:13 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Landed a triple kill max range Black Pool/Globe of Annihilation on Azmo earlier. Makes the day worthwhile
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2016-03-25 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing Sgt. Hammer yesterday. I currently have a 71.4% win rate with her so far. Really having fun with her. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Started playing Sgt. Hammer yesterday. I currently have a 71.4% win rate with her so far. Really having fun with her. =P
    Yep, and her voice acting makes playing with her so much better

Dunno why people dislike BFG though, it adds a lot of burst damage, and at lvl20 it's a game changer.

Finally got Rank 1 the other day after months of grinding 100 point games from like rank 30. MMR hell for the loss.