10+ Year Old Account
    One of the transmog i have come up lately for my Hunter (for Legion), i really like that we can now use 2-handed weapons!

http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=3844/t...the-blue-skies

(I really like that sword, it have a really unique and nice model)

Also now in Legion i can finally complete my Blood Elf set (cause one of the missing pieces is becoming mail) but does anyone have a better idea for weapons?
    http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=3027/silvermoon-ranger
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2016-03-11 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Also now in Legion i can finally complete my Blood Elf set (cause one of the missing pieces is becoming mail) but does anyone have a better idea for weapons?
    http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=3027/silvermoon-ranger
    There are a couple of staves that match the blood elf fantasy:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29133/se...ne#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34797/su...ff#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34337/go...ei#screenshots

Your staff already goes well with the set, not sure if one of these will make it look better. Maybe the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Had this for a while now, still my favo one I made so far, doubt it is good looking on the future gnome though

You look ready for Legion!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    This is my Dragonmaw Hunter transmog. Any thoughts?
    Good job of matching mog to mount. I guess he's not trusting dragon mounts here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Good job of matching mog to mount. I guess he's not trusting dragon mounts here?
    That's his pet not his mount and the first think i though when i saw his set was "He should get the Red Protodrake" (Garrosh got some Protodrakes for the Dragonmaw)

I stumbled into the Beastsoul set by talking to the vendor when I arrived in Vasj'ir. I love the look! Especially the way it blends in with the Drakari Hunting Bow and Darkspear tabard. Still rocking the Headdress of Inner Rage as I like the interplay of tusk and teeth.

I know I'm not the only player whose satisfaction with a character is vastly increased by finding the right transmog. I feel like Hunjabu the Seeker is coming into his own.

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-03-11 at 10:06 PM.

Got a few mythic pieces I wanted to use

Quote Originally Posted by Tualla View Post
    Got a few mythic pieces I wanted to use

Nice set! Also: You're better at arranging screenshots than I am.

- - - Updated - - -

It was suggested I look for something more troll-like for my helm. Here's a shot of what I'm mogging right now (Headress of Inner Rage), along with some shots of various bosses from Zul'Aman. I'd like to keep the beast mask look. Does anyone know other options in this vein? The final boss doesn't have an animal face, but doesn't display a helm either, so that's the other option I would consider. Don't care much for the tiki-mask look.

Deleted
    First time posting - Found a transmog on wowhead called 'Forest Ranger'. I decided to try and add my old Rhok'delar to it, after I've been running with my gear from back in the vanilla days for far too long. Inspired by the Forest Ranger transmog I tried some new items, mainly, because some of the items had become pretty hard to acquire, since the quests had already been completed.

But now I've hit a bump in the road... The friggin' boots!

Got any good advices for something that will look good, because I can't find anything I like in the MogIt-addon.
    Because this is my first post, I'm not allowed to post links and images...

Helm is 'Rockhide Casque'
    Shoulders are 'Mantle of Moss'
    Cloak is 'Rotmelter Mosscloak'
    Chest is 'Improvised Breastplate'
    Tabard is 'Tabard of the Guardians of Hyjal'
    Gloves are 'Vicious Dragonscale Gloves'
    Belt is 'Girdle of the Legion General'
    Legs is 'Streamslither Legguards' (heroic)
    Boots is 'Giantstalkers Boots' <--- the part I need help with

Trying to get past the no picture policy:

i.imgur com/gxYzfdy.png

Wolfcall Stompers might work. If you've done the quest already, you should get them back when they add the new transmog system.

Quote Originally Posted by Teos74 View Post
    It's the greenish version of WoD leveling mail dreadlock helm.

Ravenchain Helm is green at least, there are other options too if I'm not mistaken. I would post a link to wowhead, but alas, too few posts so I cannot yet.
    Correct. It is the Ravenchain Helm.

Here is the rest of the set.

- - - Updated - - -

Surfing around looking for a new mog for my hunter. Anyone know what the gear list is for the upper left pic here.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    Surfing around looking for a new mog for my hunter. Anyone know what the gear list is for the upper left pic here.
    It's a mix of Tier 5 and this PvP set with Bristleblitz Striker for the weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys i have been working on a set but i need a little help with it, i first had this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=3844/t...the-blue-skies

But because the boots looked really weird from the back (breaking the set, even more when you have in mind that you will always see the back of your character), i tried to make some changes to it and now i got this:

http://i.imgur.com/8l63gOb.png

Do you guys have any input (maybe a better belt/gauntlets/boots i could use)

Well with Legion coming I've decided to make a BM set because it seems like it could be pretty interesting.

Here is what I have come up with right now, still have to farm everything though. It has a lightning + snake vibe to go with Cobra Shot and the Titanstrike and no self-respecting Troll would use a gun.

Here is the item list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great mog Bangaa, really trollish. I think the bow is way too mogu for a troll, but maybe if you label him as a Zandalari troll that was affiliated with the Thunder King before joining the Horde or something... Or he just got a bow from the Isle of Thunder while expediting with the Horde haha

Anyway great mog
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Quote Originally Posted by Kreghar View Post
    Great mog Bangaa, really trollish. I think the bow is way too mogu for a troll, but maybe if you label him as a Zandalari troll that was affiliated with the Thunder King before joining the Horde or something... Or he just got a bow from the Isle of Thunder while expediting with the Horde haha

Anyway great mog
    See I knew it wouldn't look as great as something like say Moracoran but the bow that I showed shoots lightning when you fire it and I thought that fit with Titanstrike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit it shoots lightning. Didn't know that.

Miracoran is indeed one of my favorite bows of all time. That's just gorgeous.

Sometimes I wish I had like 3 hunters. I'm a big orc fan but sometimes I just wanna go full Zandalari.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.

-General Nazgrim

Holy shit it shoots lightning. Didn't know that.

Miracoran is indeed one of my favorite bows of all time. That's just gorgeous.

Sometimes I wish I had like 3 hunters. I'm a big orc fan but sometimes I just wanna go full Zandalari.
    I feel you dude, happens to me a lot. Maining hunter is fantastic but all of these sets that fit a distinct race/sub race make me want to make at least 3-4 hunters.

After taming Gara, i thought i'd make a transmog to kind of go with it (*cough* slutty *cough*)...

Character Link (Whosaidpull)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I feel you dude, happens to me a lot. Maining hunter is fantastic but all of these sets that fit a distinct race/sub race make me want to make at least 3-4 hunters.
    I actually main a Shaman, but I feel the exact same way with him. I love my orc shamanism but sometimes I wish I had a Tauren, a Troll and a (whaddyaknow) Dwarf.

-General Nazgrim

I actually main a Shaman, but I feel the exact same way with him. I love my orc shamanism but sometimes I wish I had a Tauren, a Troll and a (whaddyaknow) Dwarf.
    Works with any class that has that type of background. The CM shaman set from mop feels so good on a Troll because it fits the voodoo thing. Going MM in alpha feels perfect on an undead with black arrow and dark ranger, fits perfectly. Happens with monk for me too