Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Rokka no Yuusha volume 2
    I warned you
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I warned you
    Iknow
    I still liked it.
    I had it coming, I'm not nearly as salty this time around. It's bullshit but I can just move on

edit. to add to that I actually found myself laughing at the stupidity of the ending since I remembered your warning.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2016-03-26 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did a 24-episode marathon run of Basilisk. One of the most amazing series I've seen in a while. And it reconfirms Hayami Shō (commonly known as the seiyu for Aizen) as THE villain voice, as his job on Tenzen was marvelous, if not perfect. I just knew something was up when I heard his voice, and well... Tenzen being the mastermind behind everything, while also being immortal just tops the cake.

Need to see if I can find more series like Basilisk, capturing my heart in the first episode and forced me to view the rest right away. Almost forgot, as I've viewed Basilisk for around 10 hours now (some toilet breaks/snacks), I need to watch the last episode of GATE and see how it went with Princess Piña Co Lada being shut in the prison.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2016-03-26 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Url doesn't work in spoiler tags.

Uma Musume PV:

- - - Updated - - -

Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul PV:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    s2 pls
    Buy her figure!

https://twitter.com/amiamihobbynews/...27456624279552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yami View Post
    shingeki no bahamut - virgin soul pv:

[color="#417394"]
    All of my yes!
    Last edited by Marston; 2016-03-26 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    You know what? I might actually do just that.

also the Uma Musume thing is cute af. Is it a game or a anime PV?
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-03-26 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    You know what? I might actually do just that.

also the Uma Musume thing is cute af. Is it a game or a anime PV?
    It's a horse girl anime it was announced at Anime Japan going on right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a horse girl anime it was announced at Anime Japan going on right now.
    Ohh right, nice.

FLOW is also doing the theme song for the anime adaptation of Tales of Zestiria TheX

https://twitter.com/ufotable/status/713533803080200192

Tales of Zestiria the X official website (English). Starts this Summer
    http://toz-thex-anime.tales-ch.jp/

Last edited by Yami; 2016-03-26 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    (manga spoiler: Kayo's return was one of my favorite parts about the entire thing and I was disappointed when they skipped that. I could still "let it slide" because the rest was relatively up to par, but I really would've liked to see that part animated).
    That's my biggest gripe after Airi.

I don't know what more to say right now and I really fucking have to sleep, so I'll leave it at that. If I remember anything else we can continue this when I'm back.
    I appreciate the response

15+ Year Old Account
    Got my Clannad Limited Edition from kickstarter in the mail

Pretty cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Drifters confirmed as TV series; slated for 2016

http://moca-news.net/article/2016032...32609400a_/01/
    Aaww, yiss! I am waiting for a anime since I saw the first preview on the final Hellsing Ultimate OVA.

15+ Year Old Account
    very cute .

- - - Updated - - -

also good .

Majestic Prince 2016 Project PV. New ep #25 in Summer. Anime Film (new work) in Fall 2016:

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy PV:
    DanganRonpa 3 (anime) has a Future Part, and a Despair Part

The Danganronpa 3 anime is also a Danganronpa 2 prequel
    Last edited by Yami; 2016-03-26 at 02:14 AM.

Gate S2

- Man, the SDF kicking overconfident ass will never get old lol.

- Lellei for new champion in Fate. Move aside Gilgamesh. That bombardment of the dragons was quite satisfying

18 - 23
    - Have yet to watch the final episode, but I've enjoyed this season. It wasn't as good as the first season however. I'm not sure what to point to as to why, though. Maybe because there was less of Itami and the gang in comparison. Still, I've liked this season thus far. I'll likely give it a 7/10.

Grimgar

- An okay first episode. Has me interested enough that I'll keep watching

- Damn, this show's pretty violent lol. I wasn't expecting that. The fight with the goblin was pretty intense.

- They did a good job building up to Manato's death. Something just always felt off about his character so I wasn't really surprised by his death. The scene where it switched to the water color style and switching to each character with the soundtrack in the background was nice. Pretty good episode.

This show has had somewhat of an odd vibe to it from the beginning that I can't really describe. It's definitely not what I was expecting.

It's Hard to explain, but I like how they handle the video game aspects. The skills and other features are obviously video game elements, but they feel more incorporated into the world and a little less game like than other video game anime, yet still maintain that game feel. Idk, it just feels different.

- This was a really nice episode. When I heard they had the day off in the preview I figured this episode was going to be less than enjoyable, but I quite liked it. There's just something about this show I can't quite put my finger on. It just feels different. The art style and ost are part of it, but the character dynamic feels somewhat unique, too.

- Another good episode. I'm expecting a solid 7 to 7.5 out of this show. I'm definitely enjoying it so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    why is mai nakahara voicing a PV...

she better have a role in the new anime. i miss her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    snip
    What do you think about the musical montages in grimgar?

also, watch konosuba next

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Just did a 24-episode marathon run of Basilisk...
    I've eyeballed that one repeatedly over the years. I might have to try it at some point, as soon as I get off my butt and get past episode 1 on After Story. I am on spring break at least, so that gives me spare time.

Gate S2I've enjoyed this season. It wasn't as good as the first season however. I'm not sure what to point to as to why, though. Maybe because there was less of Itami and the gang in comparison. Still, I've liked this season thus far....
    For me at least, it's the problem of Itami not having as much to do with the JSDF. Almost everything he does is his own adventure or linked to his harem.

Grimgar
    This show has had somewhat of an odd vibe to it from the beginning that I can't really describe. It's definitely not what I was expecting.
    So far I think Grimgar might end up being my favorite of the season, although I find the fanservice really jarring at times (the series would be so much better without it...). But you touched on why I liked it: violence is...violent. You have to stab a living, sentient being to death for your job and it is traumatic. It makes it less a self-insert about a video game world and more focused on what it would be like to start at the bottom in a fantasy medieval world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    What do you think about the musical montages in grimgar?

also, watch konosuba next
    Those are also a little bleh to me. They don't feel very well handled, and they used them too early. The wistful, reflective feeling they try to generate doesn't work when you don't feel attached to the characters or their situation yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Grimgar's premise just didn't really interest me. From what I've heard it's a bit different from what you'd expect, but it didn't sound like anything that would really wow me, so I skipped that one.
    I'd recommend giving it a small try for the first ~3 episodes. I wouldn't say it gets significantly 'better' after that point, although things happen that do pull you in more. However, the style has been established and you can see how it focuses on the characters and art.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're all lying, the true reasons why we watched Grimgar were Yume and Mary.