Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Then don't play something you didn't wanted to get invited to so you can't whine there is nothing to do ?
    Tbh including all the rest I snipped from your post it just smells like special snowflake syndrome ( as in '' I don't wanna test cause I don't get paid '' and other things I left out )
    You should get the salt out of your eyes and try readin again. I wasn't whinning that there was nothing to do, I was stating a fact that ive been bored lately so if anyone wanted me to check some shit on alpha for them i would. Must really burn your biscuits to know I get in every alpha as soon as it starts huh?

Anyway, for the folks who aren't brain damaged, i'll check demon hunter barber shop options and ill look at the blood elf running animations, not entirely sure what to look for there though.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2016-03-26 at 05:08 AM.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

I feel like this Alpha's dragging a bit long. If they drag it too long, even the testers will get bored of the "new" stuff and just burn out by the time Beta rolls around, let alone Live.
    Who's running the shitshow now?

What a horrible case of entitlement: the thread.

Not surprised OP was already on ignore.

Using a barber chair as a blood elf demon hunter results in a client crash. Tried twice. So can't get that info right now. Also not sure if it is related or not, but the barber chairs are gone in dalaran, I had to try from orgrimmar. It's possible they removed them deliberately to prevent the crashes maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    What a horrible case of entitlement: the thread.

Not surprised OP was already on ignore.
    Not sure you know what entitlement means. Making a thread demanding I get into alpha because i've played since launch would be entitlement. Offering inside info to people because i'm bored isn't. But wow, never realized so many people were so salty about not getting in. It's actually kind of amusing. I don't read these forums much these days to realize how real the salt is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Ah yes, the age-old mantra of people who want to get access to all the alphas and betas just to play around and try to fool others (and themselves) that it is for the best that they get in because of what a good job they would do testing for blizzard. I have heard this same line repeated during every single one. People preach up and down you are there to test and find bugs, not to enjoy it and claim vehemently that if THEY were in, they would do their "job" instead of the slackers that are in there now.

I didn't ask to get in alpha, i didn't want to be in alpha, I was put in for things outside my control because of my status. And I already have a job, i'm not going to "work" finding bugs and exploits for blizzard free of charge. I did that for a couple of the betas and alphas a long time ago, but as my interest in this game dwindles, my desire to go above and beyond has burned out.

In short, you mad.
    Didn't you select Warcraft under your Beta Profile settings in your Bnet account? If you don't want beta access for Blizzard games you should make sure you uncheck those boxes.

Anyway;

Is there any indication yet as to what "Artifact Knowledge" is or how you 'gain' it? It sounds like some kind of experience bar for Artifacts, if I recall correctly, separate from the whole Trait system.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Didn't you select Warcraft under your Beta Profile settings in your Bnet account? If you don't want beta access for Blizzard games you should make sure you uncheck those boxes.

Anyway;

Is there any indication yet as to what "Artifact Knowledge" is or how you 'gain' it? It sounds like some kind of experience bar for Artifacts, if I recall correctly, separate from the whole Trait system.
    They aren't ticked. I'm automatically added to F&F Alpha access to all blizzard stuff.

Artifact "Knowledge"? I'm not sure what that is. There is artifact power that you accumulate, which comes from quests and mostly from items that drop randomly off mobs and also 100% drops off rares. It shows up as a second experience bar right above your XP bar to show how much of it you have. Is it supposed to be something else? If so I haven't seen anything related to it at all.

The little bar down there seems to indicate how close you are to affording your next artifact trait point or whatever you wanna call it, since each time you buy a point the price goes up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rakdyur View Post
    Since the transomg npcs are pointless now, is the Grand Expedition Yak getting something new?
    You still gotta use a transmog dude to transmog. So Yak still has a purpose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Question about transmog... Are there any faction locks on pvp gear? Like if I have a horde pvp set from mop, can I transmog it on alliance as long as it's the same class?

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You should get the salt out of your eyes and try readin again. I wasn't whinning that there was nothing to do, I was stating a fact that ive been bored lately so if anyone wanted me to check some shit on alpha for them i would. Must really burn your biscuits to know I get in every alpha as soon as it starts huh?

Anyway, for the folks who aren't brain damaged, i'll check demon hunter barber shop options and ill look at the blood elf running animations, not entirely sure what to look for there though.
    No but you are whining that you don't test cause you don't get paid for it, if being entitled could get summed up in one sentence it would be that.
    Anyway I'm done with you and I don't even know you, if the explanation of narcissist had a picture for reference I'm pretty sure it would feature your head.

Anyway stay sharp ( or blunt like a bellend ) I wouldn't want you to think that people stop kissing your backside and you plan to shoot up my work place cause someone doesn't acknowledge the fact you are special and a gods gift to the world.

Anyway, back to playing some dz on the division after ignoring you

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Alpha isn't for entertainment lolol, tell that to all the wow streamers streaming alpha FOR entertainment.
    They are providing entertainment, to those who want entertainment out of the beta. To do so, they are going around and testing everything ... they play every class, try every dungeon etc....

But no - testing is for testing. When I was in beta I use to explore the map and try and find holes in it, used to interact with every last thing I could ... only managed to report 2 or 3 bugs. But that's the idea - you try and find bugs.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Somewhere around 450k xp? I'll have to check later
    Hmm, it must be way more. You can easily get over 500k xp with turning in 25 WoD quests. Unless they later ramp up the required xp or nerf old quests.

Quote Originally Posted by borrborr View Post
    consider yourself lucky. I'm one of those who hasn't gotten alpha ever but has played since 04'.
    Must have had pretty long periods without subscribing. One of the criteria of who got into WoD was the length of subscription (I got a WoD beta invite in the first wave because of that). Also, you could have gotten into MoP beta by agreeing to pay for your subscription for one year (and also get Diablo 3 for that).

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Hmm, it must be way more. You can easily get over 500k xp with turning in 25 WoD quests. Unless they later ramp up the required xp or nerf old quests.

Must have had pretty long periods without subscribing. One of the criteria of who got into WoD was the length of subscription (I got a WoD beta invite in the first wave because of that). Also, you could have gotten into MoP beta by agreeing to pay for your subscription for one year (and also get Diablo 3 for that).
    WoD was an exception though, length of subscription/uninterrupted subscription/how old your account is was never a ticket to an invite before WoD or for Legion.

Also as far as I know they only did a few ''veteran account'' waves during the first weeks and then it was totally random again, like it always was and is now with opt-ins being flagged/keys being handed out.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You could go try to find game breaking bugs or little hiccups that can be repeated.
    like the scenario that locks your character in it and you have to re roll and start over?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the alpha is for testing not for entertainment.
    DEAD WRONG.

it is a GAME that is tested here.
    If playing Alpha doesn't prove entertaining, then Blizzard knows there is something horribly wrong with their product designed to ENTERTAIN people.

Naturally alpha will be unfinished buggy etc which can be frustrating. It may also be that you run out of content that is added quickly, sure.
    But you should find joy and fun in the stuff that is already in and working.

Alpha is supposed to be FUN.

That is the GOAL of it.

Blizzard doesnt want another snorelords of Snorenor.

...I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the alpha is for testing not for entertainment.
    What do you think the test is for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Please can you check what customization options there is at the barber shop as a Demon Hunter, thank you!
    The barber shop in Dalaran is broken atm or I would check.

Does the transmog collecting UI and the transmog ui at the NPC have any differences or just a "apply transmog" button?

Are BoE greens added in the collection when you loot them or do you have to soulbind them?

Can you switch around BoP loot with the blue text "Trade to eligible players" so that every one in the raid can get that awesome weapon look?

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    I feel like this Alpha's dragging a bit long. If they drag it too long, even the testers will get bored of the "new" stuff and just burn out by the time Beta rolls around, let alone Live.
    ok backseat dev

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Does the transmog collecting UI and the transmog ui at the NPC have any differences or just a "apply transmog" button?

Are BoE greens added in the collection when you loot them or do you have to soulbind them?

Can you switch around BoP loot with the blue text "Trade to eligible players" so that every one in the raid can get that awesome weapon look?
    good questions

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post

Saw some weeks ago in a thread that u need to equip an BoE to have the transmog, and for switching around BoP loot within the 2h timer, u would lose the transmog if u gave it to another person. I do hope the last one gets changed tho, we can always hope
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    Alpha or beta doesn't matter anymore. It's just an arbitrary name and at this point the Legion Alpha is a lot further a long when WoD went into beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Saw some weeks ago in a thread that u need to equip an BoE to have the transmog, and for switching around BoP loot within the 2h timer, u would lose the transmog if u gave it to another person. I do hope the last one gets changed tho, we can always hope
    Is there some sort of indication that you already have that specific look?

Also if yes then does it apply to all of the same model or is it specific down to the item's name?