Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Blizzcon?! I guess they will annonce the final release date of Legion? (Let's be honest: we are now almost In April and no sign of beta yet)
    Hoping for some Diablo love this year.
    Do you really think beta is going to be the same as it has been? That's what 'Alpha' is now. They've already done raid testing, beta is going to be nothing more than a stress test, almost guaranteed.

On-topic, I really wish MMO Champion would stop trying to 'leak' things like this, the havoc this is causing with hotel reservations is absolutely unreal right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    On-topic, I really wish MMO Champion would stop trying to 'leak' things like this, the havoc this is causing with hotel reservations is absolutely unreal right now.
    This isn't a leak. They updated the Blizzcon website, then maybe 20 or 30 minutes later reverted the update. A leak would be telling everyone we knew that Blizzcon is going to be on those dates without any website update.

Do you really think beta is going to be the same as it has been? That's what 'Alpha' is now. They've already done raid testing, beta is going to be nothing more than a stress test, almost guaranteed.
    what makes you think it wont after complete shit expansion like WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Legally, Blizzard isn't able to release it past September 21st. So, even if they would take 6 more months to work on Legion, it would never reach November, because it can't. Great prediction.
    There's no legal basis to prevent them from moving the release date, if they need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by merex760 View Post
    They HAVE to have something big this year. 10th Blizzcon and 25th Anniversary of Blizzard as a company? Perfect time to blow the roof off the place with a new Warcraft (non WoW) announcement.
    Maybe. Or they'll simply use the opening ceremony - which is what you're talking about - to make a presentation about the company, it's history, it's people, and it's products. Show off the movie, and the Chronicles book (which is very good, just started reading it yesterday) The real focus will be on the panels - "Where to next" with legion, something for Diablo, Hearthstone expansion, etc. Overwatch will get a lot of love. Maybe announce Chronicles #2. Or the next Warcraft movie. (If there is going to be one.)

Announcing Legion at Gamescon says to me they're not married to "Announce everything at Blizzcon" anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't been following the Alpha stuff, so let me ask - are all of the 5 mans tested? Is the majority of questing playable, and being tested? Are all of the regions open, populated with mobs and quests? That's the kind of thing the beta will involve, if it's anything like previous betas. I was in the TBC beta, and I spent most of my time trying out the questing, and giving feedback on it. Stress testing is definitely part of the process, but it's a little more involved than that.

Considering they're still working on talents, I'd say they're going to want a serious period of actual *playing* with them in the beta, before they release it.

15+ Year Old Account
    what makes you think it wont after complete shit expansion like WoD
    it amazes me that all current expansions are shit and the same happens with the next expansion that you all(those that are as grumpy as the 2 old judges in muppet show) get to play, in the end of it, it is also shit.

I kinda dislike blizzcon from the point of view that players inside there almost worship the developers etc and that it is so expensive to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just hope there is more bloody Diablo news this year because last year was pathetic. As for WoW I'm guessing there won't be much apart from what's coming in future patches I guess since it'll only be a few months after Legion launch.
    Probably not. I doubt they will have anything new for Diablo considering they just started hiring a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm WoD was scheduled for December and came out November so no it's not the first time. Also Overwatch was scheduled for June now has a street date of May. Pretty much all of their products they've given an "expected" date on have arrived at least a month or two early. LoTV and Heroes being another two.
    And we ended up getting a gutted expansion and they delayed Tanaan Jungle so they could release WoD early...

Quote Originally Posted by voskopoula View Post
    it amazes me that all current expansions are shit and the same happens with the next expansion that you all(those that are as grumpy as the 2 old judges in muppet show) get to play, in the end of it, it is also shit.

I kinda dislike blizzcon from the point of view that players inside there almost worship the developers etc and that it is so expensive to join.
    you literally need to be a braindead loser to buy a physical Blizzcon ticket.

The people in that hall are just stupid.

Last years Blizzcon (especially WoW related talks) were cringeful and dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    you literally need to be a braindead loser to buy a physical Blizzcon ticket.

The people in that hall are just stupid.

Last years Blizzcon (especially WoW related talks) were cringeful and dreadful
    Or y'know you have a dedication to the company and their games which is cool. I wouldn't go personally because of the costs and fear of flying but if someone can afford a ticket and has interest in going who are you to insult them?

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    no i am no lawyer.
    I can tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Legally? Aren't you precious...
    Yep, if it releases in November the cops will come to Irvine and arrest them all don't ya know.