demo for manno trinkets

i got progression coming up on it and i was wondering what trinket choices where best looking at logs ive seen some do class/DSI and others Class/ORB so i was wondering what was best for progression considering most of the logs are farm also a few talent questions AD or MF? since im gonna be on imps most of the time i was thinking MF would be good for extra hellfire dmg and bigger radius, also cata seems to be what everones running so ill stick with that since i have no 4set from BRF how does that effect my talent/trinket choices?

If the imps are far enough apart for the extra range on Immolation Aura to matter then you're probably doing something wrong to begin with and going to have an extremely hard time on this fight regardless of talents. Go with AD.
    Trinkets it all comes down to comfort really. I'm pretty sure that Orb is a higher potential DPS overall than class trinket but the class trinket allows you greater flexibility with Demon Rush stacks and making sure you're always at 5 stacks for felstorms on imps and shit. While you're getting used to the fight and timings and getting a handle on how much DPS you need and when and where you need it I'd opt for the class trinket just to make your life a little easier. If you're comfortable with managing fury and stacks then there's no reason you can't opt out for Voidsight.
    Cataclysm is the way to go on this fight, it is up for every 2nd imp wave and it can always be paired with a cataclysm. It's also super strong on those waves where you get shitty overlaps of shadowforce/fears/etc and damage from people might suffer.
    BRF 4 piece used to be a thing but now I'd way you're much, much better off going with current tier unless your raid has truly horrendous AoE. I wouldn't worry about this and I'd just focus on learning the timings and figuring out exactly which waves of imps your raid needs Cata on.

10+ Year Old Account
    just go destro

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    just go destro
    This, unless your raid is dead, you won't need to go Demo for the imps, much, much less use T17. Destro can do so much more damage on everything (including the imps) that you're better off, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    This, unless your raid is dead, you won't need to go Demo for the imps, much, much less use T17. Destro can do so much more damage on everything (including the imps) that you're better off, really.
    I kind of agree, but one thing I'll say about Demo during progression is that you have much more mobility. And in that regard I'd probably still run DSI + FotDS. There'll be an abundance of Fury and you'll be able to use Demonic Leap and ToC virtually at will.

If you do go Demo-Cata - there's a pretty specific "rotation" for maximizing Imp damage - just do a search and you should find it listed somewhere on this forum - along with some other discussion about Demo on Manno.

You don't need the BRF 4pc to do the Imps effectively as Demo. One Cataclysm + Two Chaos Waves should be more than enough to clear them all out. DSI is obviously set in stone and you won't be switching that out but like Octa said, it's kinda down to personal preference for the last one. I like FotDS more personally though I have seen people use UGoS - also Archimonde's Darkness, always.

Deleted
    Heirloom can work combined with DSI. But I'd just go destruction, infernal damage, doom lord damage and overall decent boss dmg.

UGoS and DSI work great. One some kills it adds up to like 10% of my total damage some only 5 so its kinda RNG (lol). I prefer to use the class trinket for the imps so that I have enough fury to almost live in meta to toc on the move. DOnt bother with the t17 unless its all mythic and you are just starting. Once your raids gets into its grove the imps will be long dead before you get to spend the 3rd chaos wave.

For me the T18 with DSI/Class trinket combo worked for the best numbers. Heirloom along with UGoS is too hit or miss i find on the fight.