Thread: Logitech G600

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Logitech G600

Just bought a G600. Mouse feels great although a little big for my taste but it does it's job. 1 problem I've encountered though is that i've literally used the mouse for 6 hours since i bought it and one of the side buttons cover just fell off on it's own. my question is are these covers glued on or am i totally screwed?

Deleted
    Side buttons cover? You mean the plastic thing that was on it? They're not supposed to stick, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    Side buttons cover? You mean the plastic thing that was on it? They're not supposed to stick, you know.
    nah i think describe it poorly i meant the actuall button

- - - Updated - - -

the thingy that has G9, G10, G11...etc

Deleted
    Normally they aren't glued, should just be on by friction, try pressing it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    If an actual button fell off, send it back to get it replaced.

Have had that same mouse for about 2 years now without that issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    nah i think describe it poorly i meant the actuall button

- - - Updated - - -

the thingy that has G9, G10, G11...etc
    Uh, lol. How did that come off? It's like... integrated into the buttons. I can't feel any elevation when I touch them with my nails, so I assume it's integrated in the buttons. It's not supposed to go off, they're transluscent to allow the RBG stuff to pass through so you can get cool colors on them.

Deleted
    If not, get a replacement as in fairness, that shouldn't happen to a new product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Normally they aren't glued, should just be on by friction, try pressing it in.
    Thought that at first but it falls off the side when i press it let alone flipping the mouse side ways

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    If not, get a replacement as in fairness, that shouldn't happen to a new product.
    Unfortunately I had a friend buy it for me from abroad and have no way of sending it back

I would send it back for a replacement, it is defective.

I just redid the left spring in mine to fix the double click issue also removed the weights, much, much better mouse now.

EDIT

Superglue it back on, let this be a lesson to ya', and don't buy a product that you can't return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    I would send it back for a replacement, it is defective.

I just redid the left spring in mine to fix the double click issue also removed the weights, much, much better mouse now.

EDIT

Superglue it back on, let this be a lesson to ya', and don't buy a product that you can't return.
    Try Living in Egypt and You'll know the Razer Naga Costs about 500-600 Egyptian pounds online and 1500 egyptian pounds from most stores in here

I've had mine for 2 yrs, im currently trying to pull one of the buttons off but literally can't. So i have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    I've had mine for 2 yrs, im currently trying to pull one of the buttons off but literally can't. So i have no idea.
    /jelly 10chars...

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the quick answers, i'll just try to glue it back on and hope for the best

10+ Year Old Account
    I switched to the logitech from a Razer. Took me awhile to get use to the difference in size, but I much prefer it to the Razer. I've run into some problems, not the double click issue that is commonly talked about, but the issues I have experienced have all been isolated and temporary.

Deleted
    Get it replaced I`d say.
    Had a G600 for eons now & zero problems at all. If you decide to stick with one that was an unlucky bad build, things may just get worse.

If your friend somehow managed to keep the receipt ... Logitech is quite good about replacements (if the friend ordered online, they'll have an email copy of the receipt, if they bought in-store there's probably going to be a problem). If not, I suppose you'll manage. =/
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Try Living in Egypt and You'll know the Razer Naga Costs about 500-600 Egyptian pounds online and 1500 egyptian pounds from most stores in here
    Wow, 169 usd for a razor? That is crazy!

Same as Tony Adams, I literally just tried to pull one off, no go... is the button flat, or anything like a key cap?

Deleted
    razer naga's are good but a g600 is pretty much the same but cheaper, all your paying the extra cash for is brand name, only people who use razer are swifty fanboys but swifty sucks so, i used to own a naga and i now own a g600

Deleted
    Thats a really great mouse!

I love this mouse. I actually own 2. 1 for my desktop and one for my laptop. Never had any issue with it. No buttons ever fell off.

If you've literally used it for about 6 hours, chances are you'll be able to return and replace it from wherever you got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoocow83 View Post
    razer naga's are good but a g600 is pretty much the same but cheaper, all your paying the extra cash for is brand name, only people who use razer are swifty fanboys but swifty sucks so, i used to own a naga and i now own a g600
    Tbh DeathAdders are sick FPS mice.