Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Nobody is using game mechanics, the Lich King took down the greatest heros of all times with ease and was going to resurrect us into his slaves. Plot saved the world and the universe from the Lich King doing this.
    The Lich King faced off against a group of heroes who had already fought their way through the entirety of Icecrown Citadel, expending strength and resources defeating all of the underlings that Arthass was hiding behind, and he still was fought to a standstill for a time until he expended all his remaining strength to take out the already-weakened heroes. That's like arguing that Bane is a better fighter than Batman just because Bane managed to break Batman's back... after making sure he'd had no sleep for a week, and had already exhausted himself fighting every escaped prisoner from Arkham at once.

Plus, Arthas couldn't even keep control over the undead he raised; look at Sylvanas. Most of the opponents we've faced since ICC would snap the Lich King in half like a twig without noticing.

This is how it would actually look like if the lich king tried to invade anything, I'd say. https://youtu.be/oEf156Aih0Q?list=PL...7hAiDhVVE&t=21

Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    Now I'm wondering if the Mogu can use the two stone statues on the Vale...

A Mogu spellcaster with some spare angry spirits will defeat him, then, by your logic. Again: You don't know if Frostmourne works on a stone-being like the Mogu, if the Mogu can use spiritual magic on the LK/Frostmourne. Just because Frostmourne worked on some 25 random humanoids on his Throne doesn't mean it works on things more powerful. It is even said that, to ressurect powerful things (like Lei Shen, the prime example), you need complex spells, while a rogue Val'kir can help those random humanoids with their own ressurections. Most is speculation. NoNamedPride got the story right: without precise info about what works on what, it would be mostly a tie.

And Titans have ties with Holy magic, LK would be no match for one.
    The spirits in frostmourne worked on the Lich king because they were the same spirits that were trapped within the runeblade so they had frostmourne's powers in a sense. It took the mogu and the Zandalari a long time to resurrect the thunder king because they were weak in necromancy. The Lich King won't have this problem, in fact he;ll make the thunder king stronger than ever once he raise him up. Titans may have light but its not from the strongest light source.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You mispelled Tyrion here. He saved the world.
    Trion got the power from the strongest source of holy light. Nobody else has that. The Black Prince is weak, he would lose to a few skeleton archers.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    1) Again. Explain to me in a reasonable post, how the Lich King would even TRY to avoid getting plucked off the planet by a Titan of galactic proportions, like Aman'thul did with Y'shaarj. Will he stab the titan's pinky and laugh diabolically while it sits in a corner of the galaxy, sucking on it like a whiny baby? No. He won't. Having done some trolling myself, I can hardly believe that you get satisfaction or fun out of these kind of shitposts, so I'll just make it my headcanon that you build shrines to the allmighty Lich King somewhere in your town whenever you're not posting here.

2) You are using game mechanics. In Lore, the Adventurers are barely mentioned nor canon - I think WoD (and Legion) are the only expansions where a single adventurer is mentioned as a plot-point in the pure Lore (outside of the Game's limitations and handicaps). In Lore Tirion and the forces of the Ashen Verdict overwhelmed the Lich King, as far as I've heard. Plain and simple.
    Aman'thul is big i agree but the Lich king doesn't go for brute force like Deathwing or Archimonde, he strikes your soul away so AmanThul would get his spirit sucked if frostmourne touched him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ohh that is without a doubt going to be a win for Lei Shen! If he had the engine working for him, he would have a stone army working for him. Having thousands of stone men marching on the throzen throne is not that hard to imagine..... I simple just have a hard time seeing the scourge attacking the throne of thunder without being blasted away from orbit.

Deleted
    As others have said, Aman, thul was the one who defeated the Old God and Lich King is confirmed above Aman,Thul.
    Are you actually retarded?

Deleted
    The spirits in frostmourne worked on the Lich king because they were the same spirits that were trapped within the runeblade so they had frostmourne's powers in a sense. It took the mogu and the Zandalari a long time to resurrect the thunder king because they were weak in necromancy. The Lich King won't have this problem, in fact he;ll make the thunder king stronger than ever once he raise him up. Titans may have light but its not from the strongest light source.

Trion got the power from the strongest source of holy light. Nobody else has that. The Black Prince is weak, he would lose to a few skeleton archers.

Aman'thul is big i agree but the Lich king doesn't go for brute force like Deathwing or Archimonde, he strikes your soul away so AmanThul would get his spirit sucked if frostmourne touched him.
    Titan's don't have a "soul" in the sense mortals do (the souls that he can actually harvest). You don't just harvest a World Soul by poking a metal construct with a Rune Blade, especially when it's metal skin is probably so thick, we couldn't even get the entirety of Frostmourne through a 5% of it's protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    The Lich King faced off against a group of heroes who had already fought their way through the entirety of Icecrown Citadel, expending strength and resources defeating all of the underlings that Arthass was hiding behind, and he still was fought to a standstill for a time until he expended all his remaining strength to take out the already-weakened heroes. That's like arguing that Bane is a better fighter than Batman just because Bane managed to break Batman's back... after making sure he'd had no sleep for a week, and had already exhausted himself fighting every escaped prisoner from Arkham at once.

Plus, Arthas couldn't even keep control over the undead he raised; look at Sylvanas. Most of the opponents we've faced since ICC would snap the Lich King in half like a twig without noticing.
    The Lich King wasn't hiding, he was testing us, hes always been testing us ever since we set foot on northrend. Hes looking for worthy champions. The Lich king didn't use all his powers, he could easily one shot the whole raid of legendary heros at any moment using a tiny spark of his powers. Lich King has no reason to control sylvanas, hes not afraid of anything. Sargeras is the one who hides behind his legion not the Lich King. The Lich gives out tests, he doesn't hide.

The spirits in frostmourne worked on the Lich king because they were the same spirits that were trapped within the runeblade so they had frostmourne's powers in a sense.

Frostmourne had their power. Don't get confused there.

Every paladin has that power. The light is great. They all have the Ashbringer now aswell, the weapon that broke Frostmourne.

Aman'Thul was a ginger befor he turned grey. So no soul to steal. Lich King is powerless against him. Him and Ron Weasley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    No but that picture is tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Kind of. Now Frostmourne can potentially suck World Souls out of a titan pinky. (According to Bulldog's answer)

He also avoids 99% of the responses and only spits his headcanon on how the Lich King can do everything.

If I was going to ask him "what happens if a Titan flings the Lich King a few galaxies away?", he'd probably answer that by saying that the Lich King can now Death Grip on an intergalactical scale.

Frostmourne had their power. Don't get confused there.

Every paladin has that power. The light is great. They all have the Ashbringer now aswell, the weapon that broke Frostmourne.

Aman'Thul was a ginger befor he turned grey. So no soul to steal. Lich King is powerless against him. Him and Ron Weasley.
    The ashbringers that all the paladin heros get in Legion doesn't have the same power as the one Tiron has. These in legion are mass produced and only contain a portion of the true ashbringer's power. lorewise And even with tirion's ashbringer, you still need to be granted the power from the strongest source of light energy. Thats what happened during the fight. Don't know who ron weasley is, probably some weak mofu.

Kind of. Now Frostmourne can potentially suck World Souls out of a titan pinky. (According to Bulldog's answer)

He also avoids 99% of the responses and only spits his headcanon on how the Lich King can do everything.

If I was going to ask him "what happens if a Titan flings the Lich King a few galaxies away?", he'd probably answer that by saying that the Lich King can now Death Grip on an intergalactical scale.
    Honestly deathgrip range is debatable cause limited distance is only gameplay. It could actually grip from galaxies away cause its magic. Magic doesn't work like science. And no proof titans can fire from the other side of the universe. As for the world soul think. The Lich King doesn't know about it or else he would had absorbed its powers, not that he needs that power anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I said *if the Lich King is on guard*. When our bows, magic, and swords killed the Lich King host, it was because the spirits were holding him down P.O.P style. If the Lich King was on guard than he won't die, even Sargeras's pantheon murdering fel storm attack or planet cleaver would had only given the Lich King a cough like the plague *specifically designed to kill*.
    making up stuff in the lore forums can get you an infraction, cut the shit. Seriously people, just report and move on.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-03-27 at 01:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    That's like arguing that Bane is a better fighter than Batman just because Bane managed to break Batman's back... .
    might be off topic. but toe to toe bane is a better fighter than batman.

on topic id go with the scourge

The ashbringers that all the paladin heros get in Legion doesn't have the same power as the one Tiron has. These in legion are mass produced and only contain a portion of the true ashbringer's power. lorewise And even with tirion's ashbringer, you still need to be granted the power from the strongest source of light energy. Thats what happened during the fight. Don't know who ron weasley is, probably some weak mofu.
    Ahm, yes they do. It's what Tirion tells the Paladins who pick up his actual Ashbringer. And all Paladins have that power now, being the leader of the new Silver hand. And Ron is still stronger then the Lich King. He destroyed a Horcrux. Lich King didn't destroy anything. But it's okay. Some people like the Underdog, and you cannot be any more under if it comes to Warcraft villains then the Lich King. Hogger is probably a bigger manace to the world.

Deleted

I bet he masturbates to pictures of Ghouls and has a LK shrine in his room.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoris View Post

Bane released all the criminals of Gotham on Batman and only attacked him after a week when Batman was exhausted from fixing all the shit iirc though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted

Honestly deathgrip range is debatable cause limited distance is only gameplay. It could actually grip from galaxies away cause its magic. Magic doesn't work like science. And no proof titans can fire from the other side of the universe. As for the world soul think. The Lich King doesn't know about it or else he would had absorbed its powers, not that he needs that power anyway.
    I knew it.

Intergalactic Death Grips! You get one! And you get one! You all get one!

But hey, at least you seem to grasp the Artifact problem by headcanoning that all these legendary weapons are mass-produced versions. So I guess we now have an infinite source of Naaru crystals, which are the direct servants of the light in warcraft's universe? Seems like the troll didn't do his research. At least you gave an opening to everyone to see you for the troll you are.

You've contributed nothing worthwhile or serious to the discussion so far, so I guess I'll just ignore your posts from now on and report each new one for what they are. Trolling and derailing.

Lich King: Ice/Frost
    Thunder King: Lightning/Winds
    Ice=Frozen Water Lightning>Water

Also, Flesh Shaping is stronger than Reanimation, as reanimating someone's corpse weakens it.
    Lei Shen got Titanic powers, Arthas got Undead/Ice powers which are weaker than the former.

Mogu-Dinosaurs/Unlimited Saurok/Lightning
    Scourge-Stupid Reanimated Weak Stuff

Lei Shen can attack with the skies itself, Arthas got no control over the sky.

Also, how do the Scourge ressurect stuff? Val'kyr, and also Necromancers but the skeletons they raise are weak stuff. Lei Shen could either kill them, or enslave them. They're titanic creations so he could find a way to do it.

Lei Shen need NO weapon, while Arthas need the Frostmourne. Well, the engine might count but Lei Shen can last without it, just his powers then if he use his powers wisely without it then he'll win. Arthas loses without the Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoris View Post

The dark knight owned him in the second fight.

Ahm, yes they do. It's what Tirion tells the Paladins who pick up his actual Ashbringer. And all Paladins have that power now, being the leader of the new Silver hand. And Ron is still stronger then the Lich King. He destroyed a Horcrux. Lich King didn't destroy anything. But it's okay. Some people like the Underdog, and you cannot be any more under if it comes to Warcraft villains then the Lich King. Hogger is probably a bigger manace to the world.
    The players would still need to call upon the holy light to grant them a blessing. The Lich King would solo Horcrux and everything in the Harry Potter verse. Hogger is a bigger psycho but hes not a better fighter for sure.
    I knew it.

Intergalactic Death Grips! You get one! And you get one! You all get one!

But hey, at least you seem to grasp the Artifact problem by headcanoning that all these legendary weapons are mass-produced versions. So I guess we now have an infinite source of Naaru crystals, which are the direct servants of the light in warcraft's universe? Seems like the troll didn't do his research. At least you gave an opening to everyone to see you for the troll you are.

You've contributed nothing worthwhile or serious to the discussion so far, so I guess I'll just ignore your posts from now on and report each new one for what they are. Trolling and derailing.
    Do you troll me boy, i told you that magic cannot be explained in logical ways cause its magic. Do you call everyone who disagree with you a troll. You are the real troll here.

singling out the bolded text
    1. proof that they are "mass produced"? i was under the impression that the paladin that succeeds Tirion(from a lore standpoint there's only one, who said successor is is simply "the adventurer", as player characters are mostly non-canon)
    2. im not really surprised you dontk now who Ron Weasley is, if you did, you'd actually know how to read, which is a scary thought in itself
    3. magic and science are still bound by laws, like effective range
    4. assuming the LK could survive being plucked from azeroth, and survive in space, you do understand that once an object is in motion, it stays in motion until an outside force effects it(example, you pick up a stone and throw it, earths gravity is the outside force, in space, no gravity) arthas gets flicked like a booger into space, he keeps moving until he hits something, either a moon, a star, or a planet, if a moon, impact would kill him, star? flash fried, planet? impact or re-entry(burned to death) based on a lack of atmosphere or not, but i forget, you refuse to accept fact as truth, and only spout your headcanon nonsense, and it would be a dark day if you actually knew what newton's law was

The dark knight owned him in the second fight.
    comic book bane, not tom hardy "im talking into a plastic cup" bane, comic bane is far worse, but again, you would need to know what reading is to understand that tom hardy bane was in no way at ALL like what bane should be like
    Last edited by Phazeblade; 2016-03-27 at 01:57 AM.