YES! This day was about to end on a very bad note but it ends on a high one instead! I decided to go with my level 92 warrior and get her level 3 Garrison up and running, when I noticed I had logged out at a Gorok spawn location. It wasn't up, so I joined a group through the group finder tool, can't remember the server...BAM! Gorok, right there! I engaged him, but he did too much damage and I had terrible talent choices so I died.

In a panic, I rush to my main and try to find that same group again, to no avail. 30 minutes later, I decided to give up and just camp for him some other early morning. I joined one more group and flew to a different spawn location...and there he was!! 2 other people were there as well (Alliance) and when they saw me coming they began nuking him. I BARELY got a shot in, but I got it!

That means I'm done with all the WoD world mounts and this makes number 310 in the count!

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-03-27 at 03:18 AM.

Those videos are such bs lols

Finally got Experiment 12-B, don't want to do that boss ever again:

Deleted

Camped the spawn for 20-25min so #worth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    Are you really sure? there is code in software than can be backtraced about this.. take off your tinfoil hat mate, someone just wants to help and you can find more info about this online. Anyway it is up to you to believe it or not at least it worked for me.. or maybe just a lucky try!
    When have we ever see the code? Where is this little snippet of code? Can you even imagine anyone coding for that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    if those videos are true about the increase chance of mount on onxyia and alysrazor im sooooo mad. Had to have taken me 250+ kills on each boss to get their mounts, and i just got them both within the last month. Wish i knew about this earlier....
    I heard there was a way to get a higher drop chance on Arthas. For every Ice Orb you kill your drop rate increased by 0.2 percent, so kill him slowly to kill the maximum number of ice orbs

There's one for Ragnaros too, you get an extra 0.1% chance for every add you let explode against the giant hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really sure? there is code in software than can be backtraced about this.. take off your tinfoil hat mate, someone just wants to help and you can find more info about this online. Anyway it is up to you to believe it or not at least it worked for me.. or maybe just a lucky try!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Thanks for the awesome onyxia video. I got the mount on my first try thanks to this video. And yes people have reverse engineered the software and the mount drop increase code is definitely there in the mainframe clear as day. I backtraced it myself just to be sure.

Here's an unrelated thank you video that might make your life easier, just like you have made my life easier by posting this amazing onyxia trick.
    Show us proof in the form of actual code. The guy says its been backtraced but provides ZERO statistics or empirical evidence.

Exactly.

Like I was saying earlier. One could have a recording of them looting the boss and talk all this mumble-jumble crap and not provide stats/coding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol omg how many times do people have to say it? If you have the evidence, testing, coding, and statistics to prove this claim is true then post it so we can read it. I even decided to waste my time and do some searching on Google, Wowhead, and other mount websites; and guess what I found about Onyxia tricks? Nothing! Please enlighten me with these proven statistics and I'll happily admit defeat. You're literally claiming something improbable without providing any evidence, how do you expect people to believe you otherwise?

Was going around looking for spawns the other day for this, saw a guy flying around. Started talking, blah blah added him on bnet and then just a few minutes ago, he got his and we did the CRZ trick for the boss to respawn.

Low and behold, got mine!

Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2016-03-27 at 11:06 AM.

Grats on the camel! It's become something of an obsession of mine lately :P found 26 duds so far.

By CRZ trick I guess you mean jumping to another server with the buff and killing Dormus there, right?
    Last edited by Glowbear; 2016-03-27 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted

Finally, never have to step foot in that dreadful place again. #288, would of been done if I could be bothered with argent tournament, especially when it gets reset
    Last edited by mmoc61b6ac3228; 2016-03-27 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    Grats on the camel! It's become something of an obsession of mine lately :P found 26 duds so far.

By CRZ trick I guess you mean jumping to another server with the buff and killing Dormus there, right?

Yes. I invited him, he came onto my realm and the boss respawned, killed it while I was near him and boom, can trade it to me.

I felt pretty lucky because I logged off and was about to leave my pc and saw he whispered me. lol

You could even go to feralas and see if anyone is willing to do that for ya.

Since I felt lucky that that happened:

Got the last one I needed. 12 kills to get that one Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Show us proof in the form of actual code. The guy says its been backtraced but provides ZERO statistics or empirical evidence.
    *tsk tsk tsk*

It's not my job to bother uploading screengrabs of proof from my main database just to make you happy. If you knew anything about backtracing a flux server, you could easily obtain the proof yourself. It's extremely apparent that blizzard has tons of cache data on the emoticon servers that they aren't even hiding (or encrypting) that prove the increases drop rates in mounts and even some pets.

Maybe you should be the one who should be out looking for proof if you hope to disprove me, eh? I'd recommend doing a napster search on your modem to start things off. All the information you need is out there and easy to find on the world wide web.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-03-27 at 12:02 PM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Well, since I felt lucky that I got the Camel, I went for my last Direhorn and got it.

Since I got the Direhorn, I felt lucky again. So I then went for the Raptor in ZG:

HAH

Much luck tonight/today!

Don't need to go in there anymore, either @Exephia (got the panter on my first rogue solo kill some time ago lol and this raptor, probably under 50 kills?)

Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2016-03-27 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    *tsk tsk tsk*

It's not my job to bother uploading screengrabs of proof from my main database just to make you happy. If you knew anything about backtracing a flux server, you could easily obtain the proof yourself. It's extremely apparent that blizzard has tons of cache data on the emoticon servers that they aren't even hiding (or encrypting) that prove the increases drop rates in mounts and even some pets.

Maybe you should be the one who should be out looking for proof if you hope to disprove me, eh? I'd recommend doing a napster search on your modem to start things off. All the information you need is out there and easy to find on the world wide web.
    You keep avoiding the one thing that would have us believing you...Wonder why that is?
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You keep avoiding the one thing that would have us believing you...Wonder why that is?
    I legitimately can't tell if you're messing with me or if I'm still messing with you.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Just to settle this debate on whether this trick to increase droprates works or not I decided to ask my dad, who is the lead programmer for Blizzard. He sent me a long email detailing how it does in fact work. However I won't be sharing the email with you as you should all know how to open and read emails. Just believe what I'm telling you, OK?

Now please excuse me, the flying spaghetti monster has just made a mess in my garage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilchasRuin View Post
    Just to settle this debate on whether this trick to increase droprates works or not I decided to ask my dad, who is the lead programmer for Blizzard. He sent me a long email detailing how it does in fact work. However I won't be sharing the email with you as you should all know how to open and read emails. Just believe what I'm telling you, OK?

Now please excuse me, the flying spaghetti monster has just made a mess in my garage.
    Is it the 1st of April yet ^^. ? This guy wins the post of best joke of the day ^^.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Yup, seems you have understood what you have to do to get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussion and video linking of any "Tips and tricks" to increase your drop chance stops here. That is not the subject of this thread and in fact borders on conspiracy theories which are a forbidden topic on this forum.

Further discussion of this will likely lead to account measures.