Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
    If you want that mount get ready to buy it from the store.
    Just like the moose mount, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    i keep getting spam messages in my garrison mailbox about supplements to increase the size of my bobber
    just had to log in to say I chuckled... 9/10

So is this bobber thing suppose to be an indication blizz had nothing else to do cus legions almost done? Beta soon?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by theArcaneBagel View Post
    First of all, she's a well known actress, and second, GARONA ISN'T FULL ORC, she is half orc, half draenei, and made to look more human by Gul'dan, though in the movie I think they just say she's half orc, half human.
    k turbonerd calm down
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by borrborr View Post
    So is this bobber thing suppose to be an indication blizz had nothing else to do cus legions almost done? Beta soon?!?!?!
    No, it just means the MMO Champion news is slow today. That's been there for a while.

Those posters are embarrassing.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by daedralord View Post
    Well i think blizzard have finally just ran out of ideas. A fox mount? Really????

how about a murloc mount

I know the first thing i think about when it comes to Illidan, The legion & other demonic forces, is foxes.

We all know foxes are the evil behind it all

Well seems there is a worse mount than the my little pony mount. Take a bow blizz, take a bow

You can apply your comment to ANYTHING.

Well i think blizzard have finally just ran out of ideas. A jet fighter that runs on beer? Really????

Well i think blizzard have finally just ran out of ideas. A tree mount? Really????

Well i think blizzard have finally just ran out of ideas. An auction house that lets you buy real steaks to be sent to your home? Really????

Not a soul ever said that every-single-mount added to an expansion had to be a mount that the bad guys are riding or have working for them.

It is a gorgeous mount and fits with the Nature aspect being one which we are turning for help. It also fits with one of the zones.

Quote Originally Posted by daedralord View Post
    Well i think blizzard have finally just ran out of ideas. A fox mount? Really????

how about a murloc mount

I know the first thing i think about when it comes to Illidan, The legion & other demonic forces, is foxes.

We all know foxes are the evil behind it all

Well seems there is a worse mount than the my little pony mount. Take a bow blizz, take a bow
    I know, right?!

I mean, its like when they brought in that mammoth mount in Wrath. I mean that didnt have any connection to the Lich King! Or the Nether Rays in TBC, don't spot any Kil'jaden in those! And I mean what do camels have to do with Deathwing?!?!

Seesh Blizz, it's almost like you have mounts based on zones, quests, factions, fun, utility and other stuff rather than the theme of the expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    why dose the orc in the poster look like a black human chick and nothing like a orc ?
    who cares.. its a movie with a boring human vs orc story..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    because garona, for the 100000th time, is half human.
    Then why does she look 99.9% human?

It's really just some chick with Halloween teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusyn View Post
    Oversized bobber? Pass.
    It's even more insulting that we have to pay gold for it and they are consumable ...
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oboloz View Post
    Just like the moose mount, right?
    the only reason moose mount didnt end up in store is because of 1,5 year of no content in wod

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by borrborr View Post
    no this means that intern team is doin new fun things while rest of devs are geting high instead making actual game content

For Warcraft III - is the launcher supposed to show up in the battle.net app now?

I hope the fox mount is a store mount. Going through 42 pug wipes to get that awesome moose was hell! Yes forty friggin two wipes on H Archi because of crap people lol, was so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    I hope the fox mount is a store mount. Going through 42 pug wipes to get that awesome moose was hell! Yes forty friggin two wipes on H Archi because of crap people lol, was so bad.
    Join a better pug then or make your own. Had that moose been a store mount y'all would have still thrown temper tantrums about having to fork out cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    For Warcraft III - is the launcher supposed to show up in the battle.net app now?
    No it's just a patch to make it work better on modern Operating Systems. I guess they still have plans to bring it to the app though since files for it were datamined months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    why dose the orc in the poster look like a black human chick and nothing like a orc ?
    Is kinda odd in the movie she is green in the posters she looks like a brown orc, well orcs were brown in Draeni so I guess that would work too lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Join a better pug then or make your own. Had that moose been a store mount y'all would have still thrown temper tantrums about having to fork out cash.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's just a patch to make it work better on modern Operating Systems. I guess they still have plans to bring it to the app though since files for it were datamined months back.
    I tried everything and missed the only time my guild did it together because of real life. I wouldn't throw no temper tantrum, I started in vanilla I still remember the horrible grinds we had to go through. I don't mind paying for a mount if I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Is kinda odd in the movie she is green in the posters she looks like a brown orc, well orcs were brown in Draeni so I guess that would work too lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried everything and missed the only time my guild did it together because of real life. I wouldn't throw no temper tantrum, I started in vanilla I still remember the horrible grinds we had to go through. I don't mind paying for a mount if I really like it.
    I'm not saying you personally would. My point is they give you something that requires effort people complain and if they make that a store mount instead people complain. There is just no winning. The moose was a response to the crap they were getting from store mounts as well saying "oh you only put unique well done models in the store".