Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Lahore, Pakistan hit by a terrorist blast

Pakistan's Lahore has been hit by a terrorist suicide bomb outside a public park killing 53 mostly children and women. Pakistan is one of the countries outside of Europe most hit by terrorist attacks these last year, almost all carried out by Al Qaida and Taliban's sympathizers !

Condolences to the Families !

https://www.rt.com/news/337357-blast...c-park-lahore/

Nothing more disgusting than targeting areas with children... may the fucker and organisations burn in hell.

And once again they target children, like the blast yesterday on a fotboll game outside Bagdad.

Deleted
    Sadly you'll find most people on this forum don't care if the victims aren't in a western country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Sadly you'll find most people on this forum don't care if the victims aren't in a western country.
    You're a prick. Nobody would condone this.

Another sickening act

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Well, those are the people that have been breeding terrorist cells since the Cold War. The same people that think proxy wars are a great idea to protect homeland interests and wasting billions of dollars bombing people and drone striking civilians is akin to the spread of democracy.

These are also the people that are voting for Trump. Go figure there were so many racist, ignorant, nationalist, patriotic bigots lying in wait for their one true leader to take the stage.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Well, those are the people that have been breeding terrorist cells since the Cold War. The same people that think proxy wars are a great idea to protect homeland interests and wasting billions of dollars bombing people and drone striking civilians is akin to the spread of democracy.

These are also the people that are voting for Trump. Go figure there were so many racist, ignorant, nationalist, patriotic bigots lying in wait for their one true leader to take the stage.
    I bet you are from USA

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I bet you are from USA
    I bet you you're wrong.

What if I'm from Canada and I simply dislike my closest neighbor going the way of Rome?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I bet you you're wrong.

What if I'm from Canada and I simply dislike my closest neighbor going the way of Rome?
    Neah... Mentioning Trump was a dead give away.

Sickening to hear that... fking terrorists. Targeting kids is so low...

I read that the victims were mostly christians.... poor persecuted people.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-03-27 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by svenforkbeard View Post
    Nobody would condone this.
    I wouldn't be so sure, this is mmo-champion.

Deleted
    Welcome to the Middle East. Enjoy your stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    The middle east is at actual war and we are not. If I find a turd in the toilet I am not going to be very concerned. On the other hand if I find a turd on the dinner table I am going to make a fuss about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Pakistan's Lahore has been hit by a terrorist suicide bomb outside a public park killing 53 mostly children and women. Pakistan is one of the countries outside of Europe most hit by terrorist attacks these last year, almost all carried out by Al Qaida and Taliban's sympathizers !

Condolences to the Families !

https://www.rt.com/news/337357-blast...c-park-lahore/
    Behold, as the world doesnt stop to care about it. We've got white people dead here, that's somehow more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Behold, as the world doesnt stop to care about it. We've got white people dead here, that's somehow more important.
    Pretty sure there were non white people dead in brussel / paris. Do you think the terrorattacks in brussel /paris were a big thing in many middle eastern countries news?

#Nope

Deleted
    ITT: People that think Pakistan is in the ME.
    Hint: It's not.

On topic, I hope they catch the assholes that did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    ITT: People that think Pakistan is in the ME.
    Hint: It's not.
    Yeah, that makes a big difference. Asia/middle east who cares. It's east and filled with many radical muslim terrorists.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-03-27 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It happens often enough at this point that I could care less unless it's in my country
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    It happens often enough at this point that I could care less unless it's in my country
    Same here pretty much.

Thankfully we haven't done anything to piss the Muslims off so I doubt they'd be interested in blowing us up at this point in time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Yeah, that makes a big difference. Asia/middle east who cares. It's east and filled with many radical muslim terrorists.
    So then would it also be fair to state Europe is filled with fascists and neo-nazis ? Because it's about the same analogy.