Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sure, but lets also add height option! Different heights, dwarfs included! And what about hunchbacks? They got feelings too! Add crippled models, mentally disabled! This is the key to restoring WoW glory!

Really, really dumb idea....
    Haha, damn that made my day.

7+ Year Old Account
    More customization is a good thing, making weight part of it is not. I'd totally support a weight system where you eat a lot and sit down all the time you gain weight, but moving/fighting would burn it fast and being fat would make you a worse fighter. If you're in a fight for 10~ mins or so in plate and you weigh over 250ish you should die from a heart attack or something and not be able to be rezzed in the fight. :')

I too am fat, but this sounds more fun than a slider
    I watched Bible Black for the story.

4 pages of fat shaming. What a great thread!

Deleted
    You might want to change your tone. I already said that my wife is a journalist. The Press = Power.

She just opened a support ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    You might want to change your tone. I already said that my wife is a journalist. The Press = Power.

Then tell her to use her Press Power to get Blizzard to add the fat option then, because obviously you are not getting any support here.

PS. if anything we are doing her a favour, we are giving her something to cry write about.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Obviously, in the OP's case, it does. And to answer your question, no I do not believe that whatsoever. As for my argument making no sense, it was either that or an infraction, I chose the safer option.
    Well, at least you are honest.

If his wife wants to play a game with weight options, there are other MMOs that allow it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not afraid of the press.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    In my honest opinion, this would be so wrong in so many levels because it honestly wouldn't look good on heroes to look fat or any similar since we're supposed to be heroes of Azeroth, pandarens are obviously an exception. I'd love to have more customization opinions though since we haven't many of them, would be cool with more hair styles and especially hair colours!

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice troll post. And if youre ugly irl why would you choose to be ugly again in a video game? stupid as hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Nice troll post. And if youre ugly irl why would you choose to be ugly again in a video game? stupid as hell
    To show that you can still be a hero even if you are ugly of course!!!!

Being fat and be a hero on the other hand..... Maybe when the journey starts, by the time you have been a world saving hero for years I don't think you would be fat anymore.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tell your wife to use the Characters as inspiration to do something about her weight.

Deleted
    Life is hard sometimes with all the privileged haters around. But I know that my wife has supporters. I'm going to start a campaign tomorrow in Twitter/Instagram/reddit using #plussizedvarian. Feel free to join if you're not a coward.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    To show that you can still be a hero even if you are ugly of course!!!!

Being fat and be a hero on the other hand..... Maybe when the journey starts, by the time you have been a world saving hero for years I don't think you would be fat anymore.

Just Bulkin' brah.

- - - Updated - - -

Life is hard sometimes with all the privileged haters around. But I know that my wife has supporters. I'm going to start a campaign tomorrow in Twitter/Instagram/reddit using #plussizedvarian. Feel free to join if you're not a coward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life is hard sometimes with all the privileged haters around. But I know that my wife has supporters. I'm going to start a campaign tomorrow in Twitter/Instagram/reddit using #plussizedvarian. Feel free to join if you're not a coward you don't think it is a retarded idea.
    There is nothing to be afraid of to join some silly online campaign, therefore there is nothing to be coward about it.

More like we think it is a retarded idea, and knowing your wife is a journalist, we are obviously not coward enough to suddenly feel scared and start supporting her.

In the wake of the legion return - the one thing we need to be concerned about is ensuring our characters can be overweight to ensure our success.

It's realistic in Azeroth. But they haven't told us that people of Azeroth can't get plus sized. It would be fair if plus sized characters would appear in the game. Why not make Varian plus sized for example? He's just sitting there on his throne and doing paper work. Plus sized people need encouragement.

And yeah you do a lot of traveling in the game but some caster specs should be allowed to be plus sized at least. Mages for example.
    No hes not. He leads the armies into battle. Anyone who takes part in azeroth just realistically wouldn't be overweight. They run constantly, fight, train, battle invading armies and much more. It is unrealistic to believe that Any of them would have Any extra weight considering what they do on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh by the way, I can be kind if I wanted to, I have already though of another hash tag for your campaign:

#FatLivesMatter

No need to thank me for it, but fuck no I am not joining because I still think it is a fucking retarded idea.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I think the problem is that not every race has a sub-race option.
    Of course they do!

Orcs: Mag'har, Fel Orcs, Pale Orcs?
    Trolls: There's like, 117 different Troll types
    Tauren: Taunka, Yaugnol
    Forsaken: Um... I dunno... Elf Forsaken? Maybe like, ghouls or something...
    Goblins: Gilgoblin... Hobgoblins, I guess...

Humans: Vyrkul
    Night Elves: Nightborne
    Dwarves: Dark Iron, Wildhammer, Earthen
    Gnomes: Leper Gnomes, Mechagnomes
    Worgen: Shaved Worgen

Pandaren: Furbolg? Guardian Druids? Really, really, really fat Pandaren?

Okay, maybe not all the races...

Side note: My wife is a journalist in our local newspaper. I don't think Blizzard wants to offend her.
    Side note: They don't care about some nobody in some no name town being mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Not everybody fell into a cauldron of magic potion when they were a baby!

I'm okay with things as they are given this is a computer game set in a fantasy world(s) that has a fairly low level of realism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't they need to kill off all the heros anyway so that you can get their weapons?

Maybe Varian can get fat and die of diabetes.