Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

This looks like the biggest piece of shit of all time. I'd rather Watch Dragonball:Evolution or One of the Transformers movies again. Some games should never be made into movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Some games should never be made into movies.
    I'll bite.

Why is Warcraft in that list?

Deleted
    THis trailer has exceeded my expectations. Beautifull without spoiling much, with fantastic CGI.

THis is gonna be so good fasten your seatbelts boys

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    This looks like the biggest piece of shit of all time. I'd rather Watch Dragonball:Evolution or One of the Transformers movies again. Some games should never be made into movies.
    Over-exaggeration overload.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Over-exaggeration overload.

Dont pay attention he is one of the mindless peons. ''Holy shit the human armor is 1,2 cm smaller than i expected, this movie is gonna be so bad''

''Why baby THrall looks so cute? WHat a shitty movie'' No mater how good the movie is gonna be he is gonna hate and spread negativity

i dont mind shitty cgi what worries me is how engaging the characters are gonna be.

Lets be real a whole majority of wow players isnt gonna be very familar with wow lore pre wc3 and its gonan be even harder to get attached to cgi characters no matter how well they are done.

I honestly cant say how well or how bad this movie is gonna be but fantasy is a popular genre and wow has massive name recognition i just hope they can pull it off cause i hate to see a wow universe drowned at birth when there is so many storylines i wanna see on the big screen like the fall of arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    It's Karazhan.
    I prefer WoW's karazhan design, personally. Karazhan is supposed to be a huge, imposing, medieval edifice.

This one Looks too... "White-gold tower from elder scrolls"-y to me. Too gracile.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If a shitty movie like Superman v Batman can make billions then there is hope for warcraft

/Scurries back into his fallout shelter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    I'm not exactly up to date with my WC1 lore, and I'm really wondering what this place is.

We see Lothar jumping off of it in the new trailer, you can tell because of the magic torrents below him and his gryphon vs the ones you see floating around this tower.

Could somebody smart fill me in?
    Lothar? I was pretty sure that was not Lothar

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    I'm not exactly up to date with my WC1 lore, and I'm really wondering what this place is.

We see Lothar jumping off of it in the new trailer, you can tell because of the magic torrents below him and his gryphon vs the ones you see floating around this tower.

Could somebody smart fill me in?
    Could it be Karazhan pre- Blasted lands getting cratered by the Dark Portal? Since it borders the edge of the Blasted lands and there was thick forest around the Dark Portal as can be seen in The Black Morass Dungeon.

Just a thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I prefer WoW's karazhan design, personally. Karazhan is supposed to be a huge, imposing, medieval edifice.

This one Looks too... "White-gold tower from elder scrolls"-y to me. Too gracile.
    I think we are going to see a change in karazhans appearence after Medivh gets corrupted

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Could it be Karazhan pre- Blasted lands getting cratered by the Dark Portal? Since it borders the edge of the Blasted lands and there was thick forest around the Dark Portal as can be seen in The Black Morass Dungeon.

Just a thought.
    If you remove the upper half and the supports, it looks more like the tower we're used to, those may get blasted away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Lothar? I was pretty sure that was not Lothar
    I guess it were Lothar and Khadgar jumping off gryphon.

My worry is that they will use the new story around Garona instead of the old one. To make her look better and use the fake one that she was mind controlled by gul dan to kill Llane and not the original one where Orgrim makes her choose between the horde her home or the alliance and she kills Llane as she is still loyal to the horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    If a shitty movie like Superman v Batman can make billions then there is hope for warcraft

/Scurries back into his fallout shelter
    IF you think that was a shitty movie then you will not enjoy 80% of the movies, what is kinda bad for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the movie is going to mix elements of the first and second war, into one war. We already know it's not going to follow the game timeline exactly.

Now I'm beginning to think this might be a real movie..

Just want it to succeed so we get a third war movie with arthas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by subxaero View Post
    Dont pay attention he is one of the mindless peons. ''Holy shit the human armor is 1,2 cm smaller than i expected, this movie is gonna be so bad''

''Why baby THrall looks so cute? WHat a shitty movie'' No mater how good the movie is gonna be he is gonna hate and spread negativity
    Sorry you must not be used to people being realistic. Look at batman vs superman, you think this shit pile of a movie is going to even be near the level of a DC film that they attempted at making spectacular? You've got some serious delusions. I predict a Rotten Tomato score of 40% at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Just want it to succeed so we get a third war movie with arthas
    Well it won't when Activision is laughing at you nerds who payed all the money to see it. They'll continue rubbing their hands together and laughing. But hey man, who am I to judge, enjoy your shitty cgi and rubber armor and foam noodle sword combat. Just know you're a brainwashed hooligan.

Ohh I forgot Jesse Eisenberg, he's a mediocre at best, actor, as well.
    Last edited by Ghazan Julio; 2016-03-29 at 09:55 AM.