Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is there a way to Powerlevel a charater?

"title"

I am not wanting to spend $$$ for a level 100 boost token and don't really care to spam dungeons. I am looking to max out a mage. So is there a way to get powerleveled. Like 1-100 in a day or two.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-03-28 at 09:47 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    "title"

I am not wanting to spend $$$ for a level 100 boost and don't really care to spam dungeons. I am looking to max out a mage. So is there a way to get powerleveled. Like 1-100 in a day or two.
    Are you planning to order Legion? Have you done so yet? If you pre-order Legion, you get one boost included. I used it on an alt I might not have leveled otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Are you planning to order Legion? Have you done so yet? If you pre-order Legion, you get one boost included. I used it on an alt I might not have leveled otherwise.
    I did but canceled it since I am getting the physcial CE. That token has been used on a hunter.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give your keys to a Chinese man? Or does that option not exist anymore?
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Give your keys to a Chinese man? Or does that option not exist anymore?
    No clue what your talking about.

Raf yourself and use 300% xp potions

15+ Year Old Account
    No clue what your talking about.
    Cause you haven't been playing long enough.

It's a joke reference to the days when people would go to "powerleveling" websites and give their login info to people overseas, so they could do the leveling for them.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

It's a joke reference to the days when people would go to "powerleveling" websites and give their login info to people overseas, so they could do the leveling for them.
    Been playing WoW since 2007. But ya that refernce went over my head must be because its 5am and I am tired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Raf yourself and use 300% xp potions
    That requires spending RL cash that I don't want to spend and multiboxing wich isn't something I have ever done.

How much gold do you have?

If you have alot then just buy loads and loads of elixir of rapid mind and just stack up quests or get someone to run you through lowbie dungeons!

There is prolly a million guides on how to level up fast

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    How much gold do you have?

If you have alot then just buy loads and loads of elixir of rapid mind and just stack up quests or get someone to run you through lowbie dungeons!

There is prolly a million guides on how to level up fast
    Got around 150k but Elixirs are going up on my server sadly. They are around 6k each.

Got around 150k but Elixirs are going up on my server sadly. They are around 6k each.
    2 elixirs will get you out of outlands and 2 will get you out of wrath. You can use one for mop if you fly to the treasures then use the last one to do gorgrond optional quests.

I am not wanting to spend $$$ for a level 100 boost token and don't really care to spam dungeons. I am looking to max out a mage. So is there a way to get powerleveled. Like 1-100 in a day or two.
    That requires spending RL cash that I don't want to spend and multiboxing wich isn't something I have ever done.
    In case you don't want to spend in-game gold, or RL money, then no, no there isn't. There's no broken group up XP gain mechanic such as in D3, where you can hit 70 in 33 seconds.

The only real OP fast ways to get to 100 is buying a 100 token or RAFing. Outside of that, full heirlooms and dungeon spamming is your best bet, but even that wouldn't work on a class with only DPS options and it wouldn't be done in 1 day.

Deleted
    Asking for powerleveling help. Says no to every suggestion.
    So the correct answer is: No, there's no way to powerlevel a character (that you seem to accept)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxDkDkxxx View Post
    Asking for powerleveling help. Says no to every suggestion.
    So the correct answer is: No, there's no way to powerlevel a character (that you seem to accept)
    Well, there are three mutually compensating ingredients: Time, Money and Effort. OP, doesn't want to spend either on leveling.
    So the question should be: "Can I get a lvl 100 char without doing anything for it?" Most people know the answer to that since absolutely nothing comes for free.

Getting the 300% potions is usually the fastest way. You can do it in dungeons and let a 100 carry you through them with a 300% potion on.

If you got a good friend, they probably can help you out powerlvling your new toon. Basically dungeons give most of their experience at completion nowadays, therefore if you get a mate to rush the dungeons in a group with you while you just follow and do the breadcrumb quests on the way you can level very fast. Ofc even faster with exp potions. Don't forget there are other exp potions (working up to 85 -90? Cant remember) that you can pick up on 2 pandaria rares (Mogu close to GoSS entrance and Archierus of flam on timeless island) as well as preservation society Rep rares from Nagrand (WoD).

And it worked like a charm. Friend of mine bought leveling for 4 chars from 4 different sites. Leveled up the toons to 60 wihtout any hassle and he still haven't been hacked.

I would never in a million years give away my account details to anyone tho.

Using the garrison xp potions and bonus objectives and whatnot, levelling up is pretty quick as it is.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

Thanks for all the info guys. I may just have to get the XP pots. Is there a guide on the best way to use them? Even more so as a dps.

Since there starting to go up on my server I am wanting to buy as little of them as possable.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-03-28 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks for all the info guys. I may just have to get the XP pots. Is there a guide on the best way to use them? Even more so as a dps.

Since there starting to go up on my server I am wanting to buy as little of them as possable.
    Here ya go! Use 300% XP pots and it will go even faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCwuIM5mYe4