Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You could also just ask a friend with a 2person mount to come fly out to you and carry you to the body so you can loot it. I did that for my friend last week as he couldn't loot it where it died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it work to kill another mob near it, and get the loot via AoE loot? Not sure how far down the "void" it went.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I heard they patched it out. Read that while I was looking for Aeonaxx camping guides. They apparently fixed that towards the end of MoP.

If you killed it and couldn't loot it put in a ticket with the time frame and they should be able to see the logs that you killed it and didn't loot and award you the loot.
    Oh well now lol

WOOP!
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2016-03-27 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I heard they patched it out. Read that while I was looking for Aeonaxx camping guides. They apparently fixed that towards the end of MoP.

If you killed it and couldn't loot it put in a ticket with the time frame and they should be able to see the logs that you killed it and didn't loot and award you the loot.
    They fixed how noodle carts work. You can still block the crz ip and get into zones and blindly aoe the mobs (when you phase, you can't see any mobs/npcs) but using noodle carts was the only way to see where the mobs are and to loot them. That's also one of the reasons why Poseidus couldn't be exploited in that way - you couldn't use noodle carts underwater. You can still use that exploit on mobs which spawn on the ground and aoe them down blindly (with non-targeted spells) and open a ticket to ask for loot, but I don't know if Blizzard can see how you obtained the kills, so I personally wouldn't recommend doing that.

Oh and the fix for Aeonaxx was different because Deepholm was an instanced place and didn't require noodle carts - from what I remember, they put the instance on the same IP as your home server (Stormwind/Orgrimmar), so you couldn't block its ip because if you did, you disconnected from the game entirerly.

Tldr; if someone finds anything which can be used like a noodle cart with phasing, the exploit (eventhough I don't know anyone who ever got banned for this) is going to be used again but as it is now there isn't any (publicly) known item to use in that way.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-03-27 at 11:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    He's correct. I wasn't able to loot it because it was just out of range and I couldn't stand anywhere on that cliffside and didn't receive its loot via mail.

Roll a Druid and use (Swift) Flight Form... Or use a Looterang... Or have a slow fall buff (they even sell them in Storm Peaks, Iron Boot Ale, I think they are called) and loot the corpse while you slowly fall past it.. Or a friend with a 2-seater flying mount...

There are quite a few possibilities...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

It disappears from people's mount bags/inventory/thingy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    He's correct. I wasn't able to loot it because it was just out of range and I couldn't stand anywhere on that cliffside and didn't receive its loot via mail.

Er heard of Auto-Loot? Just fly over it and click... <_<;

If you killed it just put in a ticket. They will see the kill and reward you the loot. Many people have killed it and it got stuck on the side of the hill.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    It disappears from people's mount bags/inventory/thingy.

- - - Updated - - -

Er heard of Auto-Loot? Just fly over it and click... <_<;
    As others have already pointed out in this thread, I wouldn't have been able to mount and then loot or even see the corpse. Same goes for slow fall.
    Not exactly sure about the loot-a-rang. Was it engineering only in mop?

Anyway, point is that I didn't get the mount via mail.