Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Who the hell has 50 characters anyways? Only reason i can see someone having 50 characters is because they're reserving names, which is stupid because most of the time they don't even use the name nor the character anyways. The only other reason is that you're selling gold...If it was down to me id narrow the character limit down to 20...
    Some people just like leveling, you know?

I have close to 60 maxlevel toons, yep multiaccount. Why so many you may ask?
    Easy, i play characters not classes. Each of them is a whole other "person" even if two of them happen to have the same class.

I would welcome more slots, but yeah, not really needed.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Some people just like leveling, you know?
    50 characters? Yeah tell that to someone else. I love leveling, and i have like 25 characters. If 50 characters aren't enough for you then you're either saving names or selling gold...

Deleted
    Honestly, 50 is more than enough but maybe they could make the cap 60.

The 11 per realm seems like a much more important number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    and here I was thinking I was an altoholic with 5 lvl 100 and 2 90's lol

Deleted
    I'd rather have realm slots improved to 24 at once, with the maximum account limit set at 48 instead.

OP sounds very fickle minded, and is nothing but a hoarder... but with virtual characters.

DELETE SOME OF THEM... yeeesh. <_<;

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    and here I was thinking I was an altoholic with 5 lvl 100 and 2 90's lol
    It's all relative. To someone who plays only one character and maybe has a bank alt, yes, you're an altoholic. Personally, I play maybe 2 hours total during the week and 5-6 hours during the weekend, if i can manage. I'm sitting at 7 100s, a 95, a 91, and I haven't yet used the lvl 90 boost on anyone. And to me, that's not a ton of characters.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Time to remove the 50 max toons per account restriction?

Is it time that blizz removed this restriction seeing how they are adding another class?

I have 46 toons on my account and i know with DH it will prolly go to 49

Yeah i know i have serious OCD when it comes to leveling but why should i have to have this artificial cap? It makes no sense?
    If you take 100 million players coming through this game at 1 character a piece. Say it takes 5mb of database storage for all your items, achieves, etc you're talking 500 petabytes of database storage. Even if it was 1 mb per character that's 100 petabytes. So it's a physical limitation. So you set a number and purchase all your hardware.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm either that or make it easier to delete characters. Right now, you have delete pretty much everything that is on the character, which can be a hard thing. It makes the process of just making a new character to play with a friend, a ½ hour process. So yeah, extra slots are always cool, but its not a much needed feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I don't mind the total cap, rather want the server cap to 15... I ache to level stuff... And I like doing it on my main server.. I tend to.. ship unwanted characters off to other servers, or delete them to restore and ship later.. So many banished lvl 90's..

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell has 50 characters anyways? Only reason i can see someone having 50 characters is because they're reserving names, which is stupid because most of the time they don't even use the name nor the character anyways. The only other reason is that you're selling gold...If it was down to me id narrow the character limit down to 20...
    Uhm... I'll.. just.. not share that I have about 130-140 in total? Though, of course I only actively use 10, and then have some for leveling. (And yes, I have way too many 100's, and chars above lvl 60..)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Yes please remove the cap, both per server and per account

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    According to rumors, Illidan in legion will shit rainbow sprinkles
    That's not a rumour, blizzard confirmed it on Twitter the other week. You collect the sprinkles to use in cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I'd rather have realm slots improved to 24 at once, with the maximum account limit set at 48 instead.
    THISTHISTHIS ^^^^

Im an altoholic and also love playing both factions and there's nothing I'd like more than to have every class on each faction on the SAME server!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    If you have 50 toons you are actively using, I would suggest getting another account.

You should be pulling in enough gold with all those toons to get a token a month for each account and still have more than enough gold for other stuff.
    It will have to be a separate battle.net account though, if you're planning on supporting both accounts with tokens. Blizz restricts you to something like 36 tokens per 24-month period per b.net account, not per WoW license.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Uhm... I'll.. just.. not share that I have about 130-140 in total? Though, of course I only actively use 10, and then have some for leveling. (And yes, I have way too many 100's, and chars above lvl 60..)

Suddenly i feel soooooo much better with my many chars. THANK YOU!

So a small handful of people can make it an even more impossible process of getting non alt character names that I want? No thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    If you really play all 50 you should seek help because that would be hardcore addiction. If you just like leveling and don't do anything with the characters after they hit max level, you can just delete one and start it with a new race or look again.
    I have 100 level 100 characters now (2 accounts), all at ilvl 700+, and I dual box frequently. Its not that hard to get 100 level 100 characters by now.

Takes 2-3 hours to go from 90 to 100.

50 characters? Yeah tell that to someone else. I love leveling, and i have like 25 characters. If 50 characters aren't enough for you then you're either saving names or selling gold...
    I have 50 level 90s+, have most of their mogs finished. I like to choose fitting mounts and a battle pet companion for each character, level their professions, put together a transmog. I do intend on starting another account or two, picked up a couple battlechests during the $5 sale so I can take advantage of RaF.

I'd like to level every race/class combo in Legion. Have mogs planned for them all and everything.

People have different ways they like to play. You're probably a fan of the loot treadmill. You get to vendor all of that gear you worked so hard for, but I'm sure you had fun getting that gear, so I won't judge you.

While none of my characters are probably ever going to be as geared as your main, the work that I do put into mine won't become obsolete. I prefer character development over character progression. And with the amount of gold I can rake in by using all of my characters to my advantage, I can buy runs if there's something I want that's locked behind challenge modes or a mythic kill or what have you.