10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Ibra will flop here. I reckon he'll get a max 10 prem goals.

Trust me.

yeah. ibrahimovic will probably not be a huge success at arsenal..and the English fans would probably go: haha, didn`t I say this would happen.......and conveniently forget the man would then be a 35 year old football player. He`s best years were at juventus and inter 10 seasons ago.

I'm not saying he would be a failure though. they just have to adapt to the fact that he isn`t quick or mobile anymore. and utilize he`s awesome skill, power and vision for the game. he`s at his best when can be a forward playmaker...the role he have now at psg
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-03-28 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    You can add that to your signature too.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can add that to your signature too.
    Come now, I don't just add any random shit to my signatures. Especially not Zlatan related things.

So, Wenger is getting a new 3 year deal apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Wenger is getting a new 3 year deal apparently.

Tom Cruise is delighted.

Come now, I don't just add any random shit to my signatures. Especially not Zlatan related things.
    How are we deeming Guardiola's success?

Over a season? Over his entire City tenure?

10+ Year Old Account
    How are we deeming Guardiola's success?

Over a season? Over his entire City tenure?
    Probably gonna base it on his entire tenure.

- - - Updated - - -

The owl is gonna let others play against the oranges to determine who he's taking to the Euros. Let's see what those other kids can do.

His first year is going to be up and down. I think there will be a lot of turnover in Man City's team. That will take time to gel.

10+ Year Old Account
    He did pretty well when he took over an aging Barca side

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    He did pretty well when he took over an aging Barca side
    right but he had a lot of key components there already in place to play his style of game. At Man City they don't have that

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy had Messi in his side, what's he got comparable at city?

Messi certainly wasn't at his peak or near it when Guardiola took over. But yeah your point stands, that Barca squad was light years ahead of this Man City team

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Messi certainly wasn't at his peak or near it when Guardiola took over. But yeah your point stands, that Barca squad was light years ahead of this Man City team
    Really? All I remember from 2008-09 was the arguments about who was the best in the world Messi our Ronaldo.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Really? All I remember from 2008-09 was the arguments about who was the best in the world Messi our Ronaldo.
    2008-09 was Guardiola's first season, so the argument could be made that because of Guardiola helped Messi become as great as he has been. The season before he only scored 16 goals

Fills me with pride, that Messi hasn't scored against Chelsea in over 10 attempts.
    Bet he fucking hates us.

Back from vacation, still can't believe Portugal lost to Bulgaria...always the same fucking shit. Our players are amazing in their clubs and then in the national team they look like aliens in the pitch. We usually don't care about friendlies but this is preparation for the EURO 2016 already ffs. At this rate we will be beaten 4-0 by Belgium tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Back from vacation, still can't believe Portugal lost to Bulgaria...always the same fucking shit. Our players are amazing in their clubs and then in the national team they look like aliens in the pitch. We usually don't care about friendlies but this is preparation for the EURO 2016 already ffs. At this rate we will be beaten 4-0 by Belgium tomorrow.
    As soon as Ronaldo misses a few he starts throwing his usual tantrum and becomes the most useless player on the field, nothing new here.

As soon as Ronaldo misses a few he starts throwing his usual tantrum and becomes the most useless player on the field, nothing new here.
    Yup, even as a fellow Portuguese, i can't defend him anymore. He has the body and skill to pick the ball and do magic like he did a few years ago but nahh, let's start diving after missing a few shots and complaint to the air like a 12 year old player.

And then he affects all the National Team. The strategy is around him, the passes are for him, everything about him. In our U-21 there's no "major star", they are all equal and we are at more than 26 games without losing now.

We just need a good Portuguese 9 to show up from the Youth National teams and send Ronaldo to the MLS and National Team retirement along with Pepe and a few others. We need new blood and definitely a new captain.

Damn, the Euro is what? 7 games tops, if you reach the final? It's all awesome when he scores 3 goals in a game or scores in the last minute but that happens every 5+ games. We don't need that in a tournament with 7 games.

Deleted
    Just stumbled upon this from the ninth tier of Italian football. Love how the ref doesn't even sell it.

https://twitter.com/TSF/status/709100585333755904