Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I really don't get why you're getting so worked up over me saying "I don't think this is a big deal but I can see where the OP is coming from."
    Because some people can't handle the concept that other people may have differing views.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I really don't get why you're getting so worked up over me saying "I don't think this is a big deal but I can see where the OP is coming from."
    I never realized saying "Don't use the thing you don't like" was me getting "so worked up."

Then again it's pretty expected from you, you seem to go for a "you're angry!" argument all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Uh, so complain about it if it bothers you? How is it a false complaint.
    It's a false complaint because it's an absolute non-problem concocted in a little stew of dishonesty.

And it means Blizzard will have to now animate a new pose because a few people felt insecure, when there was not a single thing wrong with the one that was removed.

Work, by the way, which could have gone towards other, more important things than appeasing the eternally offended, to make matters worse.

SJW's destroying more stuff, give them an inch and they'll overtake in no time.
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

Because some people can't handle the concept that other people may have differing views.
    There's no way somebody is this self-unaware.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I never realized saying "Don't use the thing you don't like" was me getting "so worked up."
    Jesus Christ. here's a Novel idea. Don't use that pose.

"Don't use the thing you like" was me getting "so worked up". Yeah, when you word it so dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    So in your mind, those are the same people? Don't be such a baby.
    Yeah they are in a vast majority of the cases. Feel targeted by this? Maybe that should tell you more about yourself, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    SJW's destroying more stuff, give them an inch and they'll overtake in no time.
    Sooner these people go away the better. The SJW's that is.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There's no way somebody is this self-unaware.
    You must be confused. And I know where that confusion is coming from. And I want to let you know that you should stop trying to push that point, before it falls like a bunch of Jengas all around you.

Spoiler alert: I have nothing against your opinion about the pose's sexual (or not) nature. You voicing your opinion doesn't invalidate the concerns of others. I'm just letting you know that you can't really invalidate their opinions either.

#FirstWorldProblems

Spoiler alert: I have nothing against your opinion about the pose's sexual (or not) nature. It doesn't invalidate the concerns of others.
    No, but the fact that it isn't valid invalidates it.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's them pandering to a stupid crowd that shouldn't be getting pandered to. It's idiotic.
    Getting worked up and angry over something like it is just as idiotic though, if not worse. I mean, it's a simple pose change, yet you're flipping out over it. It really isn't worth the notoriety.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New character skin option announced

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No, but the fact that it isn't valid invalidates it.
    You don't get to decide what opinions are valid vs what are not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    So 'adorkable' has to be neutered.

Thanks.

Now it's an insult. Cool. I'll make sure to tell the jackass that called me that the reason he as a fat lip is because SJWs turned it into a passive aggressive way to call you unattractive.
    What? Adorkable isn't an insult. I wasn't using it as an insult, adorkableness is awesome.

But to me, Tracer is not very sexual in her demeanour. Like obviously she has an attractive character design, but the core of her character is just being friendly and bubbly. That's my interpretation.

well, if one day they will just pop out bikini/string tracer skin, i can understand it will be a little too much borderline. =)
    But actually, it seems we will soon be having burka tracer. Or better, bottom-half cutter tracer §

You must be confused. And I know where that confusion is coming from. And I want to let you know that you should stop trying to push that point, before it falls like a bunch of Jengas all around you.

Spoiler alert: I have nothing against your opinion about the pose's sexual (or not) nature. You voicing your opinion doesn't invalidate the concerns of others. I'm just letting you know that you can't really invalidate their opinions either.
    What you fail to understand is that these idiots whining about something they dislike is forcing it to be removed from EVERYONE. Do you really not see the difference between a "REMOVE IT" argument and "just don't use what you don't like" one?

It's not hard to understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that pose is more goofy than anything else, which fits Tracers character well. The only thing that makes that pose sexual/suggestive is her rather gorgeous butt.

Don't be jelly of her pixel-butt.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    What is a problem is changing something because an oversensitive sap cried about it. If it was a legitimate complaint with any foundation or basis, it would maybe make some sense.

But it was literally just a whine, and the fact that Blizzard devs caved, bowed their heads and apologized, promising to take something they worked on out of the game because of a whiner is setting a worrying precedent. (it already has, this isn't the first time)
    If that's the case, then why whine over keeping it? If it's their choice to change it, then it's their choice. Complaining about other people complaining is a significantly more pathetic than the other way around. It seriously isn't that big of a deal. It's a standing pose change, nothing more.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

You don't get to decide what opinions are valid vs what are not.
    My opinion might be that the sky in Overwatch promotes an unrealistically high standard of the sky in the real world. Doesn't make my complaint valid, and neither is that grounds on which to change the sky in Overwatch.