Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is it the default pose? No? Okey, so it is optional and only people who want to use it can use it?

If the answer is yes - this change is stupid and pandering to a crowd that wont ever be satisfied with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    If that's the case, then why whine over keeping it? If it's their choice to change it, then it's their choice. Complaining about other people complaining is a significantly more pathetic than the other way around. It seriously isn't that big of a deal. It's a standing pose change, nothing more.
    It's not their choice. If it was their choice, it would've not been added, and it would've been changed without complaints on it. It's a little bit dishonest to proclaim that it's "their decision.".

Also, you're now complaining about other people complaining that others are complaining. You sure you want to go on with that logic?

And it kind of is a big deal. For one: "I don't like thing." shouldn't be a valid reason to change something, and secondly: you do know that a new pose has to be animated? This all costs money and time. For no good reason.

Blizzard has no spine. They are fucking retards caving in to SJW demands. And people were saying they don't cave in. LMAO.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, then we're back to, "Why change it?"

I'm always seeing this weird logic. People will complain about something enough to get it changed, and then when people ask, "Why was that changed?" we hear, "It's no big deal now!"

Well...was it or wasn't it?
    Because it was their decision to change it, that's all there was to it. That's why it's not a big deal. They'll choose how they appeal to their own markets. It isn't any more simple than that.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    My opinion might be that the sky in Overwatch promotes an unrealistically high standard of the sky in the real world. Doesn't make my complaint valid, and neither is that grounds on which to change the sky in Overwatch.
    Why would this not be valid.

I knew this thread would make my head hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    What you fail to understand is that these idiots whining about something they dislike is forcing it to be removed from EVERYONE. Do you really not see the difference between a "REMOVE IT" argument and "just don't use what you don't like" one?

It's not hard to understand.
    Nothing is being forced. One person made a thread on this. Like I've read a lot of the SJW critique of OW character designs and this is the first time this came up. One person said something and Blizzard agreed with them. That's all that happened. And right from day one, when this game was announced, Blizzard stated their intention to try and sexualise their female characters less, to be more diverse and progressive. Blizzard wants this constructive criticism (and it was constructive, the OP was nothing but polite.).

Funnily enough it's the other side of the argument who is now flooding the forum with complaint threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Why would this not be valid.
    Because it holds no actual logical merit. It's literally "I don't like thing.".

"I don't like thing." is not a valid reason to throw away money and time and spend even more money and time on a replacement.

Especially when "thing" exists across three male characters, about which the OP didn't complain.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not their choice. If it was their choice, it would've not been added, and it would've been changed without complaints on it. It's a little bit dishonest to proclaim that it's "their decision.".

Also, you're now complaining about other people complaining that others are complaining. You sure you want to go on with that logic?

And it kind of is a big deal. For one: "I don't like thing." shouldn't be a valid reason to change something, and secondly: you do know that a new pose has to be animated? This all costs money and time. For no good reason.
    Where are you getting that I'm complaining from? I said that it was fine, as it was their decision to listen, not mine. They're making the game, not me.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Because it was their decision to change it, that's all there was to it. That's why it's not a big deal. They'll choose how they appeal to their own markets. It isn't any more simple than that.
    That outfit your character wears on your sig. You can expect that you won't be able to wear anything that revealing in any future Blizzard game. Fucking hell. These people are disgusting.

Where are you getting that I'm complaining from? I said that it was fine, as it was their decision to listen, not mine. They're making the game, not me.
    No, you're complaining about me complaining about someone complaining in your response.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is why we cant have nice things, ppl gon fucking bitch over ANYTHING, god i hate some people.

Have ppl make threads on how big Roadhog is and its unhealthy to be that big and that blizz should make him smaller ?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Blizzard has no spine. They are fucking retards caving in to SJW demands. And people were saying they don't cave in. LMAO.
    It's their marketing concepts. In all seriousness, the best way to show your disdain is to not play the game and have a spine about your own ideals.
    ~~ ~~

The very act of finding that pose sexy, or mildly suggestive, is creepy as hell.

Yeah. Don't more chars than Widowmaker and Tracer have it, even? A few male chars, too, last I checked.
    Yeah, there's a few of them that have it.

Yeah they are in a vast majority of the cases. Feel targeted by this? Maybe that should tell you more about yourself, then.
    Yaaaawn ... targeted by what? So lame. You're the bellyaching protester here, as far as I can tell. Have some grit ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    SJW's and PC nuts seriously need to fuck off away from video games because this is getting ridiculous now. So a bit of pixels are suggestive and offend you in a game you probably won't even play. I can't imagine what these kinds of people are like around things such as glamour or adult models.
    Quoted for truth^

On a side note, it pisses me off to no end they change something like this just from one or a few comments about it. It wouldn't hurt them to actually get the 3 million + neck beards who care about this sort of thing to vote on it in a simple forum post and leave it at that if its such an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Yaaaawn ... targeted by what? So lame. You're the bellyaching protester here, as far as I can tell. Have some grit ffs.
    Did you have anything useful to say? No. Don't mind me moving on to posters who actually have something to say then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently showing anything mildly suggestive is bad...

Good parenting. Now she just needs to find a way to stop her daughter from ever watching a music video or watching a movie. Or playing any other video game. And then she can keep bringing up her daughter in her 1816 puritan worldview where sex is the devils tool and showing an ankle is a big no-no.

Seriously, I expect this kind of asinine reasoning from SJWs, but I don't expect Blizzard to agree with it.

Sigh.