Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to see Y'Shaarj. The whispers about him and the black forest sound so sick (and chilling). It's a travesty that Blizz didn't make him a boss fight after you defeated Garrosh. The heart falls to the ground, splattering and the blood transports the players to the black forest to face a shadow of Y'Shaarj or something.

Hire me Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Well, at least it seems we will be getting the Twin Emperors: http://i.imgur.com/MDxGcBy.jpg

Harbinger Sky'Riss as well: http://i.imgur.com/C0fiEwi.jpg
    Those are awesome, especially the Sky'Riss one. What a cool depiction.

Wants art book.

Why Loken for Paladin legendary? He doesn't fit paladin AT ALL. Tyr is probably going to be the paladin legendary if we get a watcher for it. Paladin legendaries always seem a bit... out of play imo... Eadric made sense in TGT but that's about it. Bolvar in GvG? Tyr is really the only thing I can think of for paladin legendary this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Why Loken for Paladin legendary? He doesn't fit paladin AT ALL. Tyr is probably going to be the paladin legendary if we get a watcher for it. Paladin legendaries always seem a bit... out of play imo... Eadric made sense in TGT but that's about it. Bolvar in GvG? Tyr is really the only thing I can think of for paladin legendary this time.
    Loken is a titan watcher, and as of LoE there's a precedent for titan watchers and constructs being Paladin cards. Either Tyr or Loken could be the Paladin legendary, but Loken has actually appeared in game which imo makes him a bit more likely. Not a guarantee of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Loken is a titan watcher, and as of LoE there's a precedent for titan watchers and constructs being Paladin cards. Either Tyr or Loken could be the Paladin legendary, but Loken has actually appeared in game which imo makes him a bit more likely. Not a guarantee of course.
    Loken was deceitful and corrupted for almost all of his lore. I would think he would be the last watcher that would be given to Paladin. N'zoth hasn't appeared in WoW and its getting its first official art in Hearthstone. Lady Liadrin got new artwork for her Hearthstone Portrait. I would hope that Tyr could get official artwork now that we know what he looks like, what his hammer looked like and his tomb is in Legion for 3 seperate classes artifacts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Loken was deceitful and corrupted for almost all of his lore. I would think he would be the last watcher that would be given to Paladin. N'zoth hasn't appeared in WoW and its getting its first official art in Hearthstone. Lady Liadrin got new artwork for her Hearthstone Portrait. I would hope that Tyr could get official artwork now that we know what he looks like, what his hammer looked like and his tomb is in Legion for 3 seperate classes artifacts.
    He was uncorrupted at some point, and has the most obvious ties to the Old Gods. It could likely be Tyr, but Loken was the first idea that came to mind for me. Not like the cards all fit exactly into their class's kit. Forbidden Healing's art depicts a Faceless One, one of the least Paladiny creatures imagineable.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    He was uncorrupted at some point, and has the most obvious ties to the Old Gods. It could likely be Tyr, but Loken was the first idea that came to mind for me. Not like the cards all fit exactly into their class's kit. Forbidden Healing's art depicts a Faceless One, one of the least Paladiny creatures imagineable.
    He was uncorrupted, yes. But we don' really know much of the lore before that. Tyr is literally the inspiration for the symbol and name of the biggest paladin organization on Azeroth to date.

Reason for Loken: have any better ideas for a corrupted Paladin legendary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Reason for Loken: have any better ideas for a corrupted Paladin legendary?
    Lich King Bolvar.

Didn't say old god corruption!

But honestly, not sure it has to fully fit the theme of the expansion, Bolvar had nothing to do with Mechs yet was added as a legendary for GvG. It doesn't have to be a corrupted legendary (Although I kinda hope it is).

Deleted
    In the voting page from the official HS site I noticed these 2 images:

The first one seems like Prophet Skeram from AQ40 but I have no idea about the 2nd one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Second one looks like a new creature possibly related to the naga. Could be one of N'Zoth's lieutenants or prophets, similar status to Skeram. Or maybe it's just a decaying naga that's being controlled by a merciless one?

Zeriyah confirmed that this is N'Zoth.

I want Xal'atoh as the warrior legendary. It fits with Garrosh as the main warrior hero, and it was created by Y'shaarj

We need legendary weapons!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I just want to see Y'Shaarj. The whispers about him and the black forest sound so sick (and chilling). It's a travesty that Blizz didn't make him a boss fight after you defeated Garrosh. The heart falls to the ground, splattering and the blood transports the players to the black forest to face a shadow of Y'Shaarj or something.

Hire me Blizz!
    This should've been Garrosh phase 4 on Mythic (old heroic)