Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You blame USA right away when it says right there in your own article, that his death was in Russias interest. Why not ask the mob boss Putin what happened?
    Why would his death be in Russia's interests? Please think before you post.

This thread is just sad. It shows how blinded people are in their worldview. Putin did invade Crimea. But NATO wanted to build a base there. It's a strategic location, should Putin just accepted it and do nothing about it? Because this is Putin's biggest crime. Not rolling over before NATO and the USA. How many people here even know the USA armed neonazis in Ukraine, who overthrew the government via violence? That Putin offered financial aid to Ukraine, which no western country did. But of course, Russia and Putin are evil. Meanwhile USA has been arming terrorist rebels all over the world to destabilize countries. It has occupied Japan since the end of WW2 and won't let anyone in NATO build a meaningful army. But it's ok they bring freedom and democracy! Crimea is doing just fine under Russia. Better then the rest of Ukraine in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    But NATO wanted to build a base there.
    How many people here even know the USA armed neonazis in Ukraine, who overthrew the government via violence?
    It has occupied Japan since the end of WW2 and won't let anyone in NATO build a meaningful army.
    This is hillarious. People like this one are insane and brain-washed, no need to feed them with attention, you can't persuade them, it's just impossible. They will tell 'white' on black, just like Germans did in 30-40's. Russia becomes more and more like Nazi Germany, and Putin is Hitler of 21st century.
    So if they want to live in their twisted reality - let them. No need to speak with them. When they will attack your homelands - kill them just like Ukrainian army in eastern Ukraine does. But don't talk to them unless it happens.
    Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    This is hillarious. People like this one are insane and brain-washed, no need to feed them with attention, you can't persuade them, it's just impossible. They will tell 'white' on black, just like Germans did in 30-40's. Russia becomes more and more like Nazi Germany, and Putin is Hitler of 21st century.
    So if they want to live in their twisted reality - let them. No need to speak with them. When they will attack your homelands - kill them just like Ukrainian army in eastern Ukraine does. But don't talk to them unless it happens.
    Simple as that.
    Please explain what I said is wrong, and why?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...rmoil-37995796

Ukraine's parliament on Tuesday accepted the resignation of the prosecutor general who has been accused of failing to deal with the country's endemic corruption.

The parliament voted overwhelmingly to dismiss Viktor Shokin who tended his resignation a month ago. An hour earlier, Shokin had fired his deputy — a reformist prosecutor and member of the team of former Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, who serves as governor of the Odessa region. The deputy had accused Shokin of maintaining ties with corrupt officials and lawmakers.

Shokin's perceived unwillingness to clamp down on corruption and go after the lawmakers suspected of murky deals has caused public outcry and repeated calls for his resignation from Ukraine's pro-Western reformist wing. Several hundred people rallied outside the Ukrainian parliament on Monday, calling for the prosecutor's resignation.

Testifying to the deep divisions inside Ukraine's governing coalition, Economic Development Minister Aivaras Abromavicius, who has been outspoken about the role of corrupt elites in politics, said on Twitter after Shokin's dismissal: "Hallelujah! Finally!"

Ukraine's prime minister is also under pressure, and the parliament is expected to debate a motion to fire him later on Tuesday.
    Ukraine is a mess.

So if they want to live in their twisted reality - let them. No need to speak with them. When they will attack your homelands - kill them just like Ukrainian army in eastern Ukraine does.
    Are you aware the Ukrainian army killed over fifty thousand civilians in the Eastern Ukraine with its indiscriminate shelling? Fifty thousand Ukrainian civilians?

But of course you are. "No need to speak with them. Don't talk to them. Kill them" is what you do.

I rest my case.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

Please explain what I said is wrong, and why?
    I won't. Because you won't listen to me and look on my causes. It is just waste of my time. Please, have fun here all by yourselves, my little twisted-minded fellows. May the truth never break into your Putin-colored world.

Deleted
    I won't. Because you won't listen to me and look on my causes. It is just waste of my time. Please, have fun here all by yourselves, my little twisted-minded fellows. May the truth never break into your Putin-colored world.
    Classic response.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    Are you aware the Ukrainian army killed over fifty thousand civilians in the Eastern Ukraine with its indiscriminate shelling? Fifty thousand Ukrainian civilians?

But of course you are. "No need to speak with them. Don't talk to them. Kill them" is what you do.

I rest my case.
    Of course I am. Because you talk bullshit. Fifty thousands civilians, rofl. Good-bye.

Of course I am. Because you talk bullshit. Fifty thousands civilians, rofl. Good-bye.
    I think fifty thousand is Ukranians killed overall in Eastern Ukraine calculated (how?) by German intelligence.

Deleted
    But NATO wanted to build a base there. It's a strategic location, should Putin just accepted it and do nothing about it?
    Have you looked at a map? NATO have Istanbul/Bosporen, Crimean pales in comparison as a strategic location..... but it is a strategic location for Russia so I gess you only self projecting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Have you looked at a map? NATO have Istanbul/Bosporen, Crimean pales in comparison as a strategic location..... but it is a strategic location for Russia so I gess you only self projecting...
    Yes I have seen the map. Crimea is much better positioned than both Istanbul and Bosporen, I have no idea what you are going on about. Even if not, it still doesn't change NATO intentions. And I am not Russian, so I am not self projecting.