Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by innovalias View Post
    They should remove every anatomical seam.
    They wouldn't be the first.

TBH I can see why they did it. Tracer is Overwatch's poster girl, and she's not 'designed' to be sexy, unlike say Widowmaker, who clearly is.

It's not like there's a shortage of 'sexy' characters still.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    TBH I can see why they did it. Tracer is Overwatch's poster girl, and she's not 'designed' to be sexy, unlike say Widowmaker, who clearly is.
    And as we all know the correct way to promote women diversity and freedom of choice is to tell all of them that unless you are designed to be sexy you shouldn't be, ever.
    Last edited by NFA; 2016-03-29 at 11:56 AM.

Kaplain already cleared up the matter in a perfectly understandable way, and as expected, the whole ruckus was completely overinflated BS. There's nothing more to say. The people who are still crapping their diaper over it are the usual intellect-opposers who make being indignant and butthurt their second job. Clarification, facts or reason bounce off their thick heads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embernetic View Post
    And as we all know the correct way to promote women and freedom of choice is to tell all of them that unless you are designed to be sexy you shouldn't be, ever.
    Did they suddenly cover every other character in a blank sheet or turn them into sexless cuboids? What?
    I love Bayonetta and she's one of my favourite video game characters ever, so it's not like I'm anti-sexuality. That said, Blizzard removing one pose from a character when they feel it's not really in line with how they want to portray her is not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Kaplain already cleared up the matter in a perfectly understandable way, and as expected, the whole ruckus was completely overinflated BS. There's nothing more to say. The people who are still crapping their diaper over it are the usual intellect-opposers who make being indignant and butthurt their second job. Clarification, facts or reason bounce off their thick heads.
    lol all he did was pull some backtracking bullshit of "No seriously guys, we were actually planning on changing it all along!" Nevermind the fact that a total of zero indication was ever given that this was the case.

"intellect-opposers" I don't even. lol. alright.

And we all know the people whose second job, and for a lot of them, their only job as per their Patreon, is to whine about every minute problem as if it's the end of women's rights as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol all he did was pull some backtracking bullshit of "No seriously guys, we were actually planning on changing it all along!" Nevermind the fact that a total of zero indication was ever given that this was the case.
    People believe what they choose to believe, especially if they're professional butthurtists. There's no way of appeasing you people or coming to terms, because you're not here to make sense, but to bitch, cry and blame. Of course it's "backtracking" now. It's always something. What you lack in the ability to assess a matter like an intelligent adult human being, you make up with inexhaustible creativity for paranoia and dramatizing. Meanwhile, anyone with half of a functioning brain was saying the same thing before Kaplan even said it. But as I said. Who cares about making sense when you're here for something entirely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    People believe what they choose to believe, especially if they're professional butthurtists. There's no way of appeasing you people or coming to terms, because you're not here to make sense, but to bitch, cry and blame. Of course it's "backtracking" now. It's always something. What you lack in the ability to assess a matter like an intelligent adult human being, you make up with inexhaustible creativity for paranoia and dramatizing. Meanwhile, anyone with half of a functioning brain was saying the same thing before Kaplan even said it. But as I said. Who cares about making sense when you're here for something entirely different.
    Goddamn the level of unawareness is just astounding.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-03-29 at 12:20 PM.

I mean she was designed with that butt, they aren't removing the butt so how does removing the pose fix the overall "problem"
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Mirrors really upset you, huh? LOL.

Pull my finger is like the village idiot, only in his case he's the village blizztard who will defend them with his dying breath as they sink the dagger in his back. Measly crying out "They're entitled to this.. its their company.. stop making an issue out of nothing.." I've never seen him make an unbiased post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I mean she was designed with that butt, they aren't removing the butt so how does removing the pose fix the overall "problem"
    Probably because, not being the most excellent supreme sovereign leader of Best Korea, she has an assumed anatomical use for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard shouldn't care too much about this stuff, nowadays everybody complains about something..jesus

Deleted
    There is something wrong with this complain -
    IF you daughter is old enough to play a fantazy game of killing people, and if you shoot them in the head you get bonus points, YOUR daughter is old enough to look at a overly sexualized pixelized spandex ass

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Warcraft 3 had a lot of sexiness (from Verbal talks of putting on G-Strings and *Welcum* to erotic underwear like stockings and Pantyshots)

Now SJWs ruined it all for Warcraft with Sylvanas chastity belly armor, and looks like Overwatch too. And I am not even referring this pose, but the Fap magazines removal form earlier.
    "SJW". People just toss this out when they disagree with someone these days.
    You do get that you are more or less a "SJW" yourself, right? Crying on the internet about what you think are dangerous ideas, just to score points with people that belive in the same stuff you do. Not trying to make actual points besides calling people "SJW". Fucking silly.

Oh, and yeah. Warcraft 3. Are you saying that they went too far with Warcraft 3 and that makes it ok to do the same with every other game?
    I'm not saying they did, just asking.

Always amazed to see what the whiners decide to whine about next.
    By 2017 female characters will prolly have to wear full winter clothes to be displayed. Smh smh smh. This world is getting more pathetic and whiny as the years go by....

Quote Originally Posted by Embernetic View Post
    Pull my finger is like the village idiot, only in his case he's the village blizztard who will defend them with his dying breath as they sink the dagger in his back. Measly crying out "They're entitled to this.. its their company.. stop making an issue out of nothing.." I've never seen him make an unbiased post
    Well obviously you've been keeping a record. Jokes aside, I understand that a name kind of sticks when you're being regularly out-witted and being made to look like a fool by the guy repeatedly. You're so helpless. Your dumb labels are the only thing you got. You have no business talking when I do and you know it, and you hate it. Predictable, weak and so obviously upset to tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    If were going to do this I demand we make the men less sexy as well. All male characters will be 300lbs and have their face changed to look like Sloth from The Goonies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    So what you're saying is; if they'd not responded to the post at all and just removed the pose later because they were unhappy with it, you'd have no complaints?
    I just have a hard time imagining a scenario where I care this much about Blizzard's communication. My own personal beef (read; mild irritation) with this is simply that by saying something, Blizzard effectively just added fuel to the fire and gave angry nerds something to mutter about for a few weeks.

Urgh.
    I would still have - because they removed an option. Even if they add something else later it only means that instead of 2 options we still have only one
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Hopefully McCree gets to keep his cigar, unlike Tychus.

Hopefully Tychus can get his cigar back in the future.
    I think the deal was some countries wouldn't let them keep their rating if there was smoking, so it was easier to just remove it from all regions rather than have different versions in different regions. Which sucks. Hopefully the same isn't true of OW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.