Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So glad Blizzard is bending over for a TINY minority of whiners. So glad they're willing to destroy hours of work over nothing. So glad we live in a world that has puritans in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

That pose was not "sexy", it was plainly indecent. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    Always amazed to see what the whiners decide to whine about next.
    By 2017 female characters will prolly have to wear full winter clothes to be displayed. Smh smh smh. This world is getting more pathetic and whiny as the years go by....
    Even when they're wearing full winter clothing(tomb raider) they'll complain how sexy they are. They've already done it, ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I mean she was designed with that butt, they aren't removing the butt so how does removing the pose fix the overall "problem"
    Again... WHAT butt?

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Now SJWs ruined it all for Warcraft with Sylvanas chastity belly armor
    Ugh.

The evil SJW boogeyman didn't make Blizzard give Sylvanas chest armour. It's just the design they went with.

P.S. I don't remember anything sexy in War III. Pixels the size of my arm, that I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    Always amazed to see what the whiners decide to whine about next.
    By 2017 female characters will prolly have to wear full winter clothes to be displayed. Smh smh smh. This world is getting more pathetic and whiny as the years go by....
    Funnily enough if you happened in be in the middle of winter and it happened to be blooming cold, you probably would be wanting to wear winter clothes rather than anything sexy....

Edit: And guess what, the world is changing, and it's all the better for it, you're not going to win this arguement against society, so you might as well get on board and appreaciate all of the positives about women, ethnic minority and people with different sexual preferences actually being part of society and value being put on their opinions as well as just white nerdy boys.
    Last edited by Solitare-sp; 2016-03-29 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Edit: And guess what, the world is changing, and it's all the better for it, you're not going to win this arguement against society, so you might as well get on board and appreaciate all of the positives about women, ethnic minority and people with different sexual preferences actually being part of society and value being put on their opinions as well as just white nerdy boys.
    I love when they proudly show that they are both racist and sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    That pose was not "sexy", it was plainly indecent. Good riddance.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3416fcc3b1.jpg

Do you live under a rock or something? Millions of women walk around in pants similar to Tracer every day, I can count 50 of them before I get to the end of the supermarket.

Deleted
    "misrepresented"

If it goes by those standards we should assume that every swede is a dwarf, every german a muscleman and that every japanese person is either a Ninja or a Samurai.
    You are playing with cliches here Blizzard. You should have a little "spunk" to do what you think is right. You added it in the first place and now you are removing it becasue someone writes you a letter about how offended they are. Good job, you have proven again that you are pushovers and that your artistic vision is like a tree with rotten roots.

We have SJWs and PC idiots to thank for the fact that a man can't hit on a woman without beeing charged for sexual harrassment anymore. And I am not talking about some pick up line, just ask them to go out with you and they interpret it as "I wanna bang you." and it's enough to get you filed as a sexoffender. maybe we actually should let ISIS win, we wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit anymore at least.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-03-29 at 01:08 PM.

Now this is podracing!

10+ Year Old Account
    And guess what, the world is changing, and it's all the better for it, you're not going to win this arguement against society, so you might as well get on board and appreaciate all of the positives about women, ethnic minority and people with different sexual preferences actually being part of society and value being put on their opinions as well as just white nerdy boys.
    You can appreciate the positives of all of those groups, while also having a differing opinion.

Part of learning to coexist is learning tolerance for opinions contrary to yours, even those of nerdy white boys.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the old 'someone complains and we changed it because we really didn't like it either' get out of jail card. What else are they hoping misguided players discover and complain about so they can say they weren't happy with it either?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Funnily enough if you happened in be in the middle of winter and it happened to be blooming cold, you probably would be wanting to wear winter clothes rather than anything sexy....

wat

This isn't the exclusion of minorities or something. It's a pose - a pose shared among many characters, male and female - being removed because someone was concerned about their kid seeing a butt in a game about gun violence.

Honestly, I find it offensively backward to suggest that a character who shows even a hint of sexual appeal is, somehow, reduced to being nothing but an object of desire. Are women not allowed to have multiple facets of their personality? Does having their butt visible by coincidence invalidate those facets?
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2016-03-29 at 01:52 PM.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kaplan
    We'll replace the pose. We want *everyone* to feel strong and heroic in our community. The last thing we want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented.

Apologies and we'll continue to try to do better.
    But... by definition, it makes the people who like this type of pose feel "uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented"... shit, it basically calls them out as evil people just for enjoying it.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    faucets
    Freudian?

But yeah. I'm sorry to see fictional characters being body shamed now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    But... by definition, it makes the people who like this type of pose feel "uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented"... shit, it basically calls them out as evil people just for enjoying it.
    I feel wrong for being attracted to something I'm attracted to. My preoccupation with this will likely be detrimental to the 'strong and heroic' feeling they intended.

1st para makes no sense in the context to which i was referring. Another poster already was keen enough to observe so I already know im not crazy.

And yes the world IS changing. Thats obvious. Im saying its changing in whiny, pathetic ways - All IMO and im entitled to my own opinion - until of course your positive changing World stops that too.
    Imo Blizzard should do whatever the hell they want and forget about the loud minority! (Imo Imo Imo)

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    We just didn't know that "inclusive" meant that this T rated game was catering to 8 year old kids.
    The announcement Pixar video didn't give that away?

The whole game looks stupid anyway.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

And guess what, the world is changing, and it's all the better for it, you're not going to win this arguement against society,
    The world isn't changing. It's still the same. You perceiving it as ever changing shows how naive you are. People have been acting like this throughout all of history. You can go back a thousand years and see this same things.

so you might as well get on board and appreaciate all of the positives about women,
    Um, I do appreciate women and men. It's people like you, that want to censor things like this, that don't appreciate others. You want females to not be sexy in games, so you pathetically beg Blizzard to not have anything sexy about their games. You don't appreciate the artists, you don't appreciate the characters, and you don't appreciate your peers for having a different, valid opinion.

ethnic minority and people with different sexual preferences actually being part of society and value being put on their opinions as well as just white nerdy boys.
    Nice strawman. Also, must be nice being a racist/sexist and have no social consequences. Don't know how SJW/feminists can be so delusional to not see how they're being far bigger racist/sexists/hypocrites than anyone else.

SJW tumblerette strike again !

But let's go farther here, I want them to remove the fat from Roadhog because it's fatshaming, and remove the muscles from the mans, because it make me unconfortable as a 12year old girl that this it's too sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3416fcc3b1.jpg

Do you live under a rock or something? Millions of women walk around in pants similar to Tracer every day, I can count 50 of them before I get to the end of the supermarket.
    His name ending with 'isis' is no coincidence. This is clearly the only acceptable outfit for women in games: