Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I think he/she may refer to sexual harassment ji (the best kind of ji).
    Or like the part were he nearly killed the giant turtle and acted like a complete moron in general?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Or like the part were he nearly killed the giant turtle and acted like a complete moron in general?
    I don't know, he actually came with solution unlike that....whats her name ?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If he hadn't acted, the turtle would've died - that is explained very clearly in the quest.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    From what I've heard of the change it seems like an improvement to her characterisation. The fewer leaders acting like insane murderous xenophobes with the emotional depth of a teenager the better.

You mean like her?
    Last edited by Seefer; 2016-03-29 at 05:51 AM.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think I've missed something. What the hell is "sexual harassment Ji"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I think I've missed something. What the hell is "sexual harassment Ji"?
    During the MoP beta in one of the first quests you get as pandaren you get to met Ji. In his initial dialogue with player character, Ji would comment on their strenght if player was male pandaren and on beauty if player played female, basically raping her. This disgusting sexual objectification and rape did not fly well so blizzard needed to remove any little bit of personality Ji had.

During the MoP beta in one of the first quests you get as pandaren you get to met Ji. In his initial dialogue with player character, Ji would comment on their strenght if player was male pandaren and on beauty if player played female, basically raping her. This disgusting sexual objectification and rape did not fly well so blizzard needed to remove any little bit of personality Ji had.
    I see.

With the amount of dumb things people get offended about nowadays, it really doesn't surprise me someone got butthurt over this.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I see.

With the amount of dumb things people get offended about nowadays, it really doesn't surprise me someone got butthurt over this.
    It's absurd, so is this thing about removing a pose from Tracer in Overwatch... I mean, seriously people....

I need a new keyboard because of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    can someone pls explain to us what was the orignal insult and what is the new convo now?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    can someone pls explain to us what was the orignal insult and what is the new convo now?
    She Blubbered about how the Horde Player will be held accountable for whatever happens to Maulf despite them not doing anything and went off her rocker. Apparently now Horde players can talk back or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Ji would comment on their strenght if player was male pandaren and on beauty if player played female, basically raping her.
    Well, that escalated quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, that escalated quickly.
    "Words that rape, would you speak them to me ? With your breath so still, it makes me believe, in sarkesiaaaan sins....."

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    "Words that rape, would you speak them to me ? With your breath so still, it makes me believe, in sarkesiaaaan sins....."
    Gosh, that abominable being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Oh dear, oh dear
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    lol what sexual harassment?

is a crime for him, saying he likes aysa?

rly i dont get it, in fact I even think him a bit timid and spineless

oh sorry you alreayd answer, but this is not too drastic? poor ji friendzoned and called a rapist
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2016-03-29 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    I don't care really about the sexual harassment stuff, I just don't like him. He is stupid and an asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw that questline and frankly the way Tyrande acted didn't bother me much. Ever since Warcraft 3 she has always been immature and bitchy, it doesn't really fit with the notion of a thousands of years old leader of an ancient civilization, but at least her character has been constant since the beginning which is more than can be said of most. She was an annoying bitch in War3, in Pandaria and now in Legion, props for that!

What I didn't like was that, as a horde player, the only available answer was literally clicking the line "Yes Lady Whisperwind" and keep following her like a lost puppy. WoW is supposed to be an RPG, but if there was any room for Role Playing there should've been a button that says "shank that bitch" or at least "tell her to fuck off and solve the problem alone".

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care really about the sexual harassment stuff, I just don't like him. He is stupid and an asshole.
    Nope and nope. How about some arguments or counter-arguments?

Oh wow I laughed so freakin' hard at this. 8/8 m8, 8/8