Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh I got a good one:

People who "suck" on a plastic drink bottle like its a tit instead of allowing the liquid to simply flow from the opening into ones mouth.

There is always that one guy who looks like the is going to implode a water or coke plastic bottle as he drinks. lol

OP, you're in a similar position like those rich kids that care more about money than people with a 'medical' condition called "Affluenza" !

i.e. -- falling for useless coined up terms to give a nicer term for someone that's a grump, an asshole, or whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost every time I talk to my roommate, I want to falcon punch him through multiple brick walls into a bed of used needles. All over this popping sound his spit makes that accentuates every movement of his mouth. I literally hear nothing that he says, just the popping sound. I've literally had to walk away from him several times because of it. Oh, and he CONSTANTLY smacks his lips when he's eating. Makes me want to vomit. So glad I only have to see him like, 3 hours a week (thank you, opposite shifts).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vouksh89 View Post
    Almost every time I talk to my roommate, I want to falcon punch him through multiple brick walls into a bed of used needles. All over this popping sound his spit makes that accentuates every movement of his mouth. I literally hear nothing that he says, just the popping sound. I've literally had to walk away from him several times because of it. Oh, and he CONSTANTLY smacks his lips when he's eating. Makes me want to vomit. So glad I only have to see him like, 3 hours a week (thank you, opposite shifts).
    I... I think I love you.

It's very common among people with ASD diagnosis. I'm not a douche however, so I won't attack anyone over making certain sounds. I've learned to not force my problems onto others. I'll ask friends and family to avoid causing certain sounds, but when out in public areas I have tactics to tolerate these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted a thread about it a year or so ago.

I suffer from it. The sounds of my dogs yawning, licking, chewing, my partner cracking seeds, chewing, even breathing, yes, his BREATHING, piss me off and make me rage internally. Years and years of control have enabled me to keep a lid on it. It manifests in other ways: I keep my phone silenced at all times and I keep sounds from TV shows and music really low and I am hyper-conscious of the noises I make.

I barely hear people let alone hearing them eat.

Deleted
    No but Im sensitive to certain sounds, like for example I cant fall asleep when theres someone moving around, doing things.. or with music playing. And I get irritated if someone is playing music loud or is overly noisy. Nature sounds and people talking during the day etc. dont bother me at all.

Not the majority of the time. But when I am tired I can get stuck on hearing noises, and it annoys me to some degree. However, it depends where we are. I don't care that much if I know I will only spend 25 minutes on a bus with someone who does such noises, but if I know I will go through the whole day with someone with such behaviour, I'd tell them to mind it because "others might find it annoying."

I have a bad habit myself though, I crack my fingers and toes regularly.