Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Trump campaign manager arrested for battery of reporter

"Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with battery of reporter"(CNBC)
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign manager was arrested in Florida on Tuesday and charged with simple battery, police records show.

The report from the Jupiter Police Department said Corey Lewandowski was charged for intentionally grabbing and bruising the arm of Michelle Fields, a former reporter for the conservative news outlet Breitbart, against her will at a Trump campaign event on March 8.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

"I bring people together." "I don't want to see anyone getting hurt." - The Trump and his team

Dude is an asshole like the guy he was running a campaign for. Let them both burn in their own bullshit fires now.

_F_I_N_A_L_L_Y_.

Now time to go after the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahaha, oh god this election is pure gold. Absolutely fantastic.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...-on-ex-/nqtkY/

You can watch the video above where this Trump Supporter Animal attacks her viciously. You will see her (Light beige sweater with dark blue pants) talking to trump, and all the action happens after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hahahahaha, oh god this election is pure gold. Absolutely fantastic.
    Jerry Springer will be hosting the next GOP debate

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...-on-ex-/nqtkY/

You can watch the video above where this Trump Supporter Animal attacks her viciously. You will see her (Light beige sweater with dark blue pants) talking to trump, and all the action happens after that.
    So the guy basically grabs her and shoves her aside and then saunters on? It took me like 500 replays of the video just to get that. 0.25FPS ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    So the guy basically grabs her and shoves her aside and then saunters on? It took me like 500 replays of the video just to get that. 0.25FPS ftw.
    Looks like more of a pull than a shove to me, and I don't know about "vicious attack", but its certainly enough to substantiate the account of Fields (and others), the charge of battery, and makes it clear that Lewandowski (Trump's campaign manager) and Trump himself have a troubled relationship with the truth - here are their statements on the incident from earlier this month:
    The top Trump aide called Fields “totally delusional”, and the candidate suggested: “Perhaps she made the story up. I think that’s what happened.”

Here's a link to the clip on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGz5DPqU-p0
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

It's definitely enough to warrant assault charges. And it was completely unnecessary. I wouldn't exactly call it a savage beating though.

EDIT: Seems more like a case of, grouchy, entitled, asshole forgets how to say "Excuse me" to person that gets in their way.

Simple battery, as I explained at the time, basically is a touching or striking of another against their will. The charge is a misdemeanor. It is only a felony version to intentionally cause harm to another. This is battery, not assault, big difference.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Such a fucking joke. "Oh no he moved me out of the way since I was standing in the way of everyone like the useless cunt I am." - Michelle Fields 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Simple battery, as I explained at the time, basically is a touching or striking of another against their will. The charge is a misdemeanor. It is only a felony version to intentionally cause harm to another. This is battery, not assault, big difference.
    "Trump's campaign manager battered a woman." That's how to work with this.

We need to weaponize the ever-living fuck out of this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Such a fucking joke. "Oh no he moved me out of the way since I was standing in the way of everyone like the useless cunt I am." - Michelle Fields 2016
    Careful captain, people might guess your secret identity.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Liberals crying over nothing!

TRUMP 2016. Come at me liberal moderators!

How did she survive such a brutal, vicious assault?

For real, one time a female friend of mine from college was right in the face of another chick and it looked like they were going to go at it. I grabbed her arm, pulled her back a bit and got between them to cool things down. Looking back on the situation, she could have charged me with assault if grabbing and nudging a woman out of the way is considered assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I think deliberately misrepresenting it to be more serious than it is will just fuel Trump supporters and belief in things like Trump's desire to make libel and slander suits easier to win.
    I disagree with a very fundamental point: Trump supporters are beyond saving, so who cares what the fuck they think.

To paraphrase a friend of mine "We think they're bad, and they should feel bad."

I mean let's drop the pretense that we need to "win back" Trump supporters. If they support him now, after everything he's said, they're too far gone. It's beyond unacceptable. They get to go down with the ship if they've stuck it out this long. What we e need to load the torpedo tubes.

No mercy, no forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I had to watch it several times to find the incident. I assume its when the guy pulls the light yellow sweater person away from trump. I can't stand Trump but this is just laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I disagree with a very fundamental point: Trump supporters are beyond saving, so who cares what the fuck they think.

To paraphrase a friend of mine "We think they're bad, and they should feel bad."

I mean let's drop the pretense that we need to "win back" Trump supporters. If they support him now, after everything he's said, they're too far gone. It's beyond unacceptable. They get to go down with the ship if they've stuck it out this long. What we e need to load the torpedo tubes.

No mercy, no forgiveness.
    Don't worry, we feel the same way about the average democrat and republican. Keep voting for your massive debt and endless foreign wars overseas.

Compulsive Trump defenders don't know what the law is -- news at 11.