Deleted
    Oh well then, if you like those I've got a treat for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Oh well then, if you like those I've got a treat for you.
    Nope. Three is just nice, four is taking it too far, but 5? Ludicrous!

Deleted
    Actually it's six blue stripes on a white trainer but whatever.

On an unrelated note I am pretty fucking excited to be at Wembley on Sunday. Hopefully we'll create a better atmosphere than this though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats more like the England we know, complete with dodgy decisions for the Dutch. I'll never forgive Koeman.

Impossible to tell anything from these friendlies, except that we look like crap

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't watch the Belgium match, having issues with my cable TV. Did Belgium play any sort of interesting football?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Thats more like the England we know, complete with dodgy decisions for the Dutch. I'll never forgive Koeman.
    Hey, that penalty was fair since we should of gotten one way earlier.

Good stuff from Janssen and Afellay. Memphis being meh as per usual.

At least our U19 are going to the Euros, so that should be a good sign for the eventual future.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-03-29 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Didn't watch the Belgium match, having issues with my cable TV. Did Belgium play any sort of interesting football?
    Weren't you guys without like 10 of your players? Couldn't tell anything from the match other than Portugal deserved their victory

Brought back down to Earth.
    Shocker.

Deleted
    Where were the England World-beaters tonight then?

On the topic of new strips; we've got a new one. White sleeves this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Brought back down to Earth.
    Shocker.
    To be honest, Germany is nowhere near as good as they were two years ago. People think Germany are one of the favorites for the Euros, but I have my doubts about that.

Germany looked pretty good today though

So this happened...

https://twitter.com/BreatheSport/sta...22635138826240

Do you think Lucozade could revoke their sponsorship for that?

- - - Updated - - -

While I'm at it...

Owl man sums up our international week.
    https://twitter.com/BreatheSport/sta...18629897330688

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Weren't you guys without like 10 of your players? Couldn't tell anything from the match other than Portugal deserved their victory
    Don't think they were without 10 of their best players. Maybe 3 or 4? We also used some new/less used ones and used all subs in the second half.

Best football by Belgium was the first 10 minutes of the game and the 5 minutes before and 5 after their goal.

Portugal created more chances like we always do against 90% of the teams we play against but today we at least managed to finalize 2 of them.

It was a calm game anyway. Portugal deserved the win because we created more chances even with all the subs in the second half.

Imo, Quaresma is a better option than Ronaldo to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Don't think they were without 10 of their best players. Maybe 3 or 4? We also used some new/less used ones and used all subs in the second half.
    yeah I didn't know, just was told this. I don't know much about Belgium (or Portugal to be honest) to really make an assessment other than Portugal were the better team today.

Imo, Quaresma is a better option than Ronaldo to be honest.
    why is that? Better team player?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    yeah I didn't know, just was told this. I don't know much about Belgium (or Portugal to be honest) to really make an assessment other than Portugal were the better team today.

why is that? Better team player?
    He likes to stay with the ball too and he used to be like Ronaldo, not passing the ball much, but now he is a better team player yes. He wasted a goal by trying to score a beauty with the outside of his foot. He can't do that, specially in the Euro.

Still, Ronaldo makes a good game each 3 or 4. We need more consistency if we want to reach the semi-finals or better in the Euro.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2016-03-29 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    Payets a real gem, West Ham and Leicester will be lucky to hold on too thier scouts.

Imagine your Man City spending all that on Sterling and BAM Marhez costs 400k and is the best player in the league.

Deleted
    Not too disappointed with England, think Walcott might have played himself out of the squad though. He didn't really offer anything.

Walcott has been fucking trash all year, he's a conman. Dunno why he gets a call up. Pure trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Neville sacked.

Quelle surprise.