Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Sorry you must not be used to people being realistic. Look at batman vs superman, you think this shit pile of a movie is going to even be near the level of a DC film that they attempted at making spectacular? You've got some serious delusions. I predict a Rotten Tomato score of 40% at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it won't when Activision is laughing at you nerds who payed all the money to see it. They'll continue rubbing their hands together and laughing. But hey man, who am I to judge, enjoy your shitty cgi and rubber armor and foam noodle sword combat. Just know you're a brainwashed hooligan.

Ohh I forgot Jesse Eisenberg, he's a mediocre at best, actor, as well.
    Ghazan has done it. He's proved that this right here is the cancer in the world. Let us give him a round of applause for this cancer bogging down society.

Quote Originally Posted by Sociopathic View Post
    Ghazan has done it. He's proved that this right here is the cancer in the world. Let us give him a round of applause for this cancer bogging down society.
    Not sure if trolling or stupid. But I hope you're being sincere so I'll go ahead and say thank you.