Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Omg... girls have asses?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?! Holy ....... really?? :O
    Surely that pose will increase teen pregnancy by 50%. Its just THAT sexy. Ban butts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I'm dying hahahahahaha

You think that's bad? Have you see how they portray Gordan Freeman's ass? Men's butts don't normally look like that. That's objectifying men! Get me the president of the SJW movement!

This is the reason why we can't have nice things. Because the smallest detail of generalization will set somebody off, they forget the fact that its just a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    This is the reason why we can't have nice things. Because the smallest detail of generalization will set somebody off, they forget the fact that its just a video game.
    "It's just a video game" cuts both ways

But this is just more of the same nonsense from the "WAUGH SJWS" that lack any self awareness of how much they embody that they revile.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    "It's just a video game" cuts both ways

But this is just more of the same nonsense from the "WAUGH SJWS" that lack any self awareness of how much they embody that they revile.

Because people that are complaining in this thread "and likely on Reddit" are more worried about the possible consequences and precedence set after this happens.

But yeah, forgive us for commenting on the ridiculousness of this sort of censorship because... well because someone was slightly annoyed but wholly unaffected by a pose, which arguably DOES fit that characters personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    smh

First off, why would the OP of that even be worried about her child seeing that post when she should really be worried about all the toxic players cussing over game chat? But alas, we have higher priorities!

Second, as always, people in this day and age are thinking WAAAAAAAAAAY too much about it.
    Yep, and seeing a bunch of pixel rear-ends is infinitely worse than, say...blowing people to bits with guts & gore flying everywhere.

Hey murder is fun, kids!

Because people that are complaining in this thread "and likely on Reddit" are more worried about the possible consequences and precedence set after this happens.

But yeah, forgive us for commenting on the ridiculousness of this sort of censorship because... well because someone was slightly annoyed but wholly unaffected by a pose, which arguably DOES fit that characters personality.
    And yet Blizzard agreed with the feedback.

So what now? Blizzard could have easily went "We hear you but nah" like they did in all of Warlords of Draenor.

People keep making it sound liek someone was twisting their arm into submission. But that's what happens when it's something you don't agree with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Surely that pose will increase teen pregnancy by 50%. Its just THAT sexy. Ban butts!
    Oh yea those butts are dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    And yet Blizzard agreed with the feedback.

So what now? Blizzard could have easily went "We hear you but nah" like they did in all of Warlords of Draenor.

People keep making it sound liek someone was twisting their arm into submission. But that's what happens when it's something you don't agree with.
    Why are you defending that feedback system, but complaining about people giving criticism and feedback on the removal of the pose? Aren't the essentially the same thing? People are annoyed at a bad change being backed by a nonsensical reason. If the person was offended, wouldn't it be better for everyone if they don't let their child play the game, or, better yet, ignore the pose and be a parent?

7+ Year Old Account
    ill admit that butt looks pretty faptastic

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    People will complain about everything these days...
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

But once the second post was added that should have been it, the end of it. They expanded on the reasoning and it became clear it was being changed regardless of said post or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcadin Storm-WAAAGH View Post
    I think they should remove all character models from the game and just ad different coloured boxes. That way nobody will feel offended and we can all hold hands.
    Until you make the black box the bad-guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But once the second post was added that should have been it, the end of it. They expanded on the reasoning and it became clear it was being changed regardless of said post or not.
    You mean that post that Kaplan added because he knew he had dug himself a hole and had to squirm out of it someway yeah? . If you really believe they were intending to change it before that moronic complaint then you are dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You mean that post that Kaplan added because he knew he had dug himself a hole and had to squirm out of it someway yeah?
    Right because everything is an agenda these days a multi billion dollar company is truely afraid of one insignificant woman.

Come on think logically here.

Either A) They caved in to one woman but somehow absolutely missed the even bigger sexualized character in the game

or

B) They really were going to change Tracer's pose anyway and this is a non issue and people getting head over heals over nothing

Right because everything is an agenda these days a multi billion dollar company is truely afraid of one insignificant woman.

Come on think logically here.

Either A) They caved in to one woman but somehow absolutely missed the even bigger sexualized character in the game

or

B) They really were going to change Tracer's pose anyway and this is a non issue and people getting head over heals over nothing
    A. He knew after that first post he had put himself in a damn hole. Either you are trolling here, a white knight or very very dense.

A. He knew after that first post he had put himself in a damn hole. Either you are trolling here, a white knight or very very dense.
    Or I am not paranoid about how everything is falling into SJW and falling over conspiracies. There is no logical reason to believe A at all. This isn't a white knight it is looking at it logically without starting at the base of "SJWS are out to destroy everything I must be on highest alert." mode

Or I am not paranoid about how everything is falling into SJW and falling over conspiracies. There is no logical reason to believe A at all. This isn't a white knight it is looking at it logically without starting at the base of "SJWS are out to destroy everything I must be on highest alert." mode
    You mean because the fact of the matter is. Some SJW started whining, suddenly it got changed and then suddenly Kaplan had to release a huge ass statement to make it sound like they already had it planned. Yeah ok sure you aren't a white knight who believes any bull excuse that gets thrown at you, TOTALLY my mistake.

You mean because the fact of the matter is. Some SJW started whining, suddenly it got changed and then suddenly Kaplan had to release a huge ass statement to make it sound like they already had it planned. Yeah ok sure you aren't a white knight who believes any bull excuse that gets thrown at you, TOTALLY my mistake.
    No I don't believe any old bull. But I do believe in probability. Seriously 1 woman, no followers, a nobody. Simply put not even a blip on the millions of people that follow blizzard is simply put never going to scare any kind of multi billion dollar company. If a company was scared of 1 nobody they would never reach as high as they are. I find it laughable that anyone would be crazy enough to believe that.

No I don't believe any old bull. But I do believe in probability. Seriously 1 woman, no followers, a nobody. Simply put not even a blip on the millions of people that follow blizzard is simply put never going to scare any kind of multi billion dollar company. If a company was scared of 1 nobody they would never reach as high as they are. I find it laughable that anyone would be crazy enough to believe that.
    I find it laughable you will believe any thing Blizzard throws at you.